It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:00 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:18 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

See what happens when you look at letting bug abusers back though? Ashes anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:14 am 
Game Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Hennessy your apology shouldn't just to be to the shard for pking using a poisoning bug among the list, it should also be to the veteran players to whose game time here on Obsidian was ruined when you looted a very old player's account and then distributed all his items among your friends.

The best way for you to show you are sorry would be to aplogise to the player directly. After all you did destroy what fun he still had on Obsidian and upset a great many other players in the process. The second thing you should do would be to contact all your friends who you gave the items out to and ask them to offer everything plus a little bit more back to the player.

Have a think about this line I'll give you while you decide about whether you will listen to my advice or not.

"Treat others as you would have them treat you"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:31 am 

Im not 100% sure but i think it was more Ashes so called friend that did most of the damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:38 am 

it wass henn who looted urzas account i believe, i helped henn aka kaine when he first started here. I have also seen him play on diff shards also. and trust me this guy has nothing good to give to any shard, especially a great place like obs. I hope staff can just look at all the bs he has donein the past and make sure he never gets back on obs again. i havent played obs in quite sometime, bu i know that obs dont need people like henn around keep his ass out 4 good.hes a house looting bug exploiting account stealing noob never let him come back :)

edit: also he f'ed me around way back in the day, i thought i could trust him with my account cred. and he transfer everything houses all to his char. people dont forget noob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:42 am 

dont let this piece of shit back..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:09 pm 
what he looted urzas account?this must have happened when i was away.Is that why urza dont play anymore? :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:56 pm 

thats right urza dont play anymore ... and yeah i agree qith dario and kigger ppl that him dont do anything good for this shard , he is banned for a good reason and besides he have been trying to play a few times making a bunch of chars in diferent accounts

"keep the trash in the trash can"

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:35 pm 

If we let you back we are basically pissing in the wind.

I really don't see how there should even be any kind of consideration for this. Wtf are you even doing back on our forum anyway? Are you intent on wasting even more of our time than you already have that could be spent on the players who actually deserve it?

You lied, you cheated, you stole a vets account, you exploited bugs, you pked noobs in non-pk areas, you used multiple accounts, you received illegally-obtained items from Nemo, you insulted players and staff, and you even took to sending me insults over AIM - as far as I am concerned hennessy you are a complete asshole and you do not deserve to be here in any way, shape or form.
Quote:

Asshole

noun

i) unpleasant person
ii) the anus
iii) Hennessy
I'm a pretty chilled and forgiving person at heart but you took it several stages too far. My opinion on this is not gonna change.

PS. You have been banned from this forum at least twice - and last time I checked that hadn't been changed :twisted: You're abusing rules even by posting here. You are the weakest link - goodbye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:47 pm 

Glad people decided to speak up about this, now that the sahrd is growing again we dont need a-holes making new players life hell by cheating

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:11 pm 
barney f*** off man, it was me who looted all those houses... the only houses ashes looted where the ones by the bridge cause they all belonged to Destiny and we all know Ashes didn't like Destiny much, i was the one who went around vesper etc and other places looting houses not Ashes so you can shut up about all that bullshit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:12 pm 

He pked the f*** out of me as a welcome back to the shard so screw you Hennessy. Banned people unless it wasn't serious shouldn't be let back. If they were banned for cheating or stuff along those lines that meant they had no respect for the shard or the game people like that shouldn't be allowed on the shard ever but still Thx Hen for the fun times at cove when I was completely new to the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:44 pm 

Hey I remember this guy! When I started my Blacksmith a while back I saw him in Cove wrestling a damn horse RIGHT BESIDE THE SIGN that says don't do it there. After a few minor insults, he never replied so I figured he was AFK. Took a screenshot at the time, but didn't want to be a tattle-tail so I never posted it and it's probably deleted by now. That would be perfect to addition to this thread. <doh!>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:42 pm 

I will never forget my first encounter with Hennessy. I had just created a merchant character, and as soon as she entered the cove, she was pk'd endlessly by Hennessy- right in town. For whatever reason, the guards were disabled and he exploited this. As much as I had loved the game- I logged off and didn't play for months. I know for a fact I wasn't the only one who left the shard because of Hennessy. The reason why i'm back and have just donated, is because he was banned and the game is once again enjoyable. I really hope you think twice before considering un-banning him. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the lot..... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:45 pm 

whatever.. everybody has had an hard time in this game for Hennessy or for somebody else, he just tried to be nice instead of some other people..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:32 pm 

Well, I can't believe i'm saying this. Maybe Hennessy does deserve a second chance. I'm sorry that i never got to see the kinder side of him, but i'm sure he does have one. (I have to believe everyone has some goodness in them). If this apology is sincere, I am personally willing to accept it. I guess the only way we'll know- is to give him an opportunity to prove himself. It would really suck in life if we could never admit a mistake and be forgiven for it. This could be a chance for Hennesy to turn over a new leaf....or face a lifetime ban. Just my thoughts.....

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next