It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:36 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: My deepest sympathy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:41 pm 

Dragula I just had to write to say how sorry I am to hear of your brother. My heart really goes out to you- what happened to him is truely heartbreaking. I do hope you have better experiences here on the shard and haven't lost faith completely. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you endure your personal loss and grief. I'm really only a click away ifyou need some support. All the best to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:58 pm 

I'll second that. Take care bro, and we are all here if you need :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:18 pm 
Man i read his post about his brother and that is realy messed up im sry that happened to you and your brother

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:52 pm 
Quote:
I Dont know how to make this into paragraphs.... Crying or Very sad damnit does every godamn thing in my life have to suck jesus christ man. My brother got chopped up with machetes by a group of cubans. they cut him 40 times in the back with em. everyone can go to hell understand me?.. edit: oh yeah he died in the hospital.
^just incase someone didnt know WTF was going like i didnt^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:55 pm 
refer to diablos post a few things down

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:03 am 
Quote:
Quote:
I Dont know how to make this into paragraphs.... Crying or Very sad damnit does every godamn thing in my life have to suck jesus christ man. My brother got chopped up with machetes by a group of cubans. they cut him 40 times in the back with em. everyone can go to hell understand me?.. edit: oh yeah he died in the hospital.
^just incase someone didnt know WTF was going like i didnt^
dunno if thats real or not, but thats funking hilarious to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:56 am 
If its real, its obviously not funny at all shadow, so please refrain from uttering such drivvle.

But I didnt think it was real either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:57 am 
shadow....if i was a staff member i woulda just banned you for that....saying the death of his brother is funny is way out of worder....if thats what you mean of course

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:59 am 
well it seems highly highly unlikely that that would happen. I dunno if its real or not, but when i first read it i laughed pretty damn hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:02 am 
I think i'd laugh so hard when i put the ban on you for that.

If its real or not, you are showing total lack of care and acting in a highly childish manner. You have already been warned about $hit talking, so watch carefully what you do say.

There is no place for laughing at torture/killings on this forum, and obsidian does not promote this behaviour. If you want to get a kick from that stuff please do so elsewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:30 am 
k, but u r the first one to warn me, ive never gotten pms or anything, unless i totally forgot or it was in an unimportant thread that i just ignored.

but w/e i wont talk about/in this thread anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:36 am 
Ok man cool. But surely you cant have forgotten your tirade on Dave which almost resulted in your banning by cV.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:37 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
the bar he was at was called shakees or somthin. he was a football player about 6`2" 350 Lbs. i was 14 years old. he and his friends and the cubans all went to the local dmv to fight i guess. mabey it was a drug deal i have no idea really. but my brother ended up gettin stabbed 40 times and his friends just ran away, then guess what. They lied to the police in there statements (MY BROTHERS f***** FRIENDS) so the cubans got off. noone paid for it. i have members of my family who i think might have took care of it by now and if they didnt i somehow will someday.. This is far from a joke.. and thank you all other than him. PS..My brother was 7 years older than me. I was waiting my whole fuking life to just hang out with him and sht. he was my idol. I didnt see him much around the time he died, it had been 6 months probably. Then i was woken up at 3 am one night, my mom says to me "hunny chris died" and i fall back asleep right away. Dont even realize it the next day. (i know now it was my mind protecting itself) but that doesnt work for long and the pain never goes away. and now im f***** tearin up so im gonna go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:17 pm 
man...that really sucks dracula.... and shadow you need to be banned for that and im keeping this post up untill some gm can read it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:23 pm 
now i remember... I totally forgot about that incident with dave.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next