It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:04 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: :(
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:42 pm 

fate is gone now cuz all u guys neva wanted to join u missed out would have been great

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:09 pm 
If count dosnt want it i might take over it some day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:34 pm 
Flakey will join =) might be a pker but meh

pker = a good player that can take any monster but is bored so kills other players LMAO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:03 pm 
hahaha ah yes... how true. i think if obsidian would have challeging monsters, their certainly be less pking

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:40 pm 
yay i now have fate guildstone but i changed it to LA (LegendaryAlliances)
but its just for the title i might make it an actual guild when i get better

Last edited by LegendaryProdigy on Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:34 am 

Nice one man :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:53 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
there is not one pk type there are 2. respectful players like u mentioned and then the other group wchich comprises probably 75% of pkers are just jerks who like ruining others games and stealing items they worked hard for... i dont care if pkin is even in this game. unless you made it so vets could only pk vets. mabey that would be fair and still fun for people bored with PVM. the pkin of newbs and especially crafters is ridiculous it jsut seems like plain harassment to me. I say vote for how many want pkin of newbs bein in the game and prbly only AceHoles will say they do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:51 pm 
not pkin noobs would make this game crap in a few years...when you get pked what do you want to do...get strong and whoop them right? well if you coldnt pk noobs then most of them would just slack off and all the pkers would quit and like i said the game would be crap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:07 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Yeah. And I still believe in what I said about crafter killing here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:55 pm 

i dont even have to read it i remember u said cause who knows if there really crafters right? well the thing is, my idea is for a noob vet system i guess. not that a noob couldnt pk at all but like anyone under 21 at least while there allowed in cove not be attacked by someone whos 40. it would not take away a large segment of the pk possibilities since most players are 21 at least. and i for one when i was a newb wanted to quit and have before because i worked hard for things and had some ass who only has to hit one button and take it all.. great goota love that right (sheesh)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:41 am 
why not being cautios? don't hunt with your best stuff, if your best is shadow hunt in iron or bronze. Don't use magic weapons while hunting, the good magic ones, u can hunt with +1 ruin of nothing whatever weapon. When u see a red name and you're not sure u can take 'em run. Or if you're a vamp get invisible if he didn't see u. stuff like that. Get your friends and go on big huntin trips, if there are 10 or 15 of you u prolly won't have to worry about the regular pkers. Sure, some of you will die. But the pker will die also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:43 am 
i have have never hunted in anything better than shadow i think... lol.. and i use gm wepons...
i dont do that because im scared to loose em tho.. i just dont need anything more.. plus.. it makes me better in a sense... if i think to myself i can get he job done with this shit.. i am that much more capable of doing so much more with the good stuff.. it really turns your skin into leather... and besides.. im just to damn cheep to waste my good stuff..

also.. if u get strong and not worry about hunting for stuff then u wont have to worry so much about it... i did hunt with my main guy some for fun yea cause thats what its for rite.. but.. i spent mad time training to kick some butt.. and thats what it comes down to.. getting killed makes u want to do that so much more.. its the slap in the face that makes u want to strike back.. so what if u loose a set of shadow and some bandies.. go get some iron and start rite back where u left off..
stiffen that upper lip dracula and keep swingin'.. dont cry about it.... i have only been here for like 5-6 monthis now i guess... if that even.. and i got a maxed out warrior.. it just takes a bit of time dude... if your a new guy.. prepare to get slapped around its gonna happen.. but when u get pk'ed.. maybe u will get a few resist gains in the process... that stuff adds up...

and the count says..... "dont be a lil girl..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:38 am 

Adam you sure are a cheap arse lol. Loads of weps and you hunt with the cheapest kind :P....hahah. Still you're right. Use crap stuff to hunt and train in - that way if you lose it, it's not that big a deal.

Alot of the people who started around when I did (or at least when I re-made my warrior) - have learned to stiffen that upper lip and not accept the crap some wanna be pker deals out to you. I used to get killed daily in wrong by Cry. So I trained and worked so I could get to the stage where he would be the one running and dying. (never came - he left)

There are a lot of really nice people on here too. If you die they are more than willing to give you some armour and help you get back on your feat.
I can't remember who gave me a shadow set after I lost some agapite as a noob - but I'd just like to say thank you. A little bit of kindness outshines a foul deed anyday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:07 am 

yall need to read the acient pking post i made last. it alreday responds to alot you just said. stop tellin me to Like Being pked diks mabey i dont wanna Pk people and get Pked and worry about it all the F in time other shard have trammel dungeons and fellucia dungeons.... im sure adam would like a chance mabey once in his life to use his good weps without losin em too. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:39 am 
Quote:
yall need to read the acient pking post i made last. it alreday responds to alot you just said. stop tellin me to Like Being pked diks mabey i dont wanna Pk people and get Pked and worry about it all the F in time other shard have trammel dungeons and fellucia dungeons.... im sure adam would like a chance mabey once in his life to use his good weps without losin em too. :roll:
Sorry, but is complaining about this shard your sole aim in life? It seems to be all you do. If you don't like it, go elsewhere, it's that simple. If you're not going to go elsewhere, then stop whining, because it's honestly not helping anyone or anything.

Jesus H Christ... What's wrong with people.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next