It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:28 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]

Should the way poison is currently be changed to make it more fair to all?
Yes  75%  [ 9 ]
No  25%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 12
 Post subject: Poison
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:35 am 
Currently, Poison is a spell/potion that is being used far too often. It is very crippling to a warrior, trying to fight a mage. Sometimes, even a warrior fighting a warrior.

Right now, Poison hits a warrior and they must cure the poison in order to be able to heal some life. There's 2 problems with this. One, the healing delay makes it so that the person that gets poisoned cannot heal for about 5 seconds. The second problem is that the poison is not always automatically cured. One time today, I was poisoned, and it took 7 healing attempts to cure it. That means I was unable to heal myself for near 30 seconds. That is not only unfair, but it renders healing crippled.

Please, think about changing this. At least make it 100% curable w/ bandages. I don't know about you, but I'd even rather take the 4-5 dmg every 5 seconds than miss a 40-50 heal.

Thank you for looking into this.

Ransom/Tinkererer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:43 am 

I think its ok, adds a little more tatics to the fights.
BUT
i also thinks that mages should not be able to heal with theyre healing spell if they are poisoned, they would need to cure themself first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:53 am 
More fair? Stop whining. Get 60 healing and u can cure yurself. Theres also tons of cure pots floating around. Ive been deathly sick and cured it with a regular cure pot many times. If you have good resist to some poison attacks do nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 12:12 pm 
For your information, I'm at 86% healing and I still fail a majority of the time with bandages.

Ransom/Tinkererer

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]