It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:46 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Race/Class Swap Stones
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:06 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
It was told us that they were supposed to come out for Christmas..but it's new years now and you guys didn't put them in..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:04 pm 

Quote:
It was told us that they were supposed to come out for Christmas..but it's new years now and you guys didn't put them in..
And you're what, shocked by this?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:27 pm 
Game Admin

I said it was a possibility amongst other stuff to get done but it wasn't "foretold" to be in by Christmas, so get your story straight if you're just going to have a whinge.

Both of you can take your smart arsed comments and place them where they'll do something far more constructive: fair up your own arse.

I asked for help from a bunch of people and received none. None. So you can put up with pace Bob and I set for the work we need to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:30 pm 

Quote:
I said it was a possibility amongst other stuff to get done but it wasn't "foretold" to be in by Christmas, so get your story straight if you're just going to have a whinge.

Both of you can take your smart arsed comments and place them where they'll do something far more constructive: fair up your own arse.

I asked for help from a bunch of people and received none. None. So you can put up with pace Bob and I set for the work we need to do.
Why so rude? I heard rumors, and my post wasn't rude at all, it was just a question.

I am kinda doing my job with the relaunch post even if no one asked me for, and if people didn't help you out, it's your problem, don't complain with me!

Nosympathy's post was smartass, but it has nothing to do with me.

I told you SEVERAL times if you needed help and you put me in "queue" then blocked me on skype and steam -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:45 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I told you SEVERAL times if you needed help and you put me in "queue" then blocked me on skype and steam -
Bare with me as I ask you to explain which one is true (and believe me, I am not trying to troll).

You state that we, the members, are not helping you or Bob, but what Terek has posted gets me wondering if what you and Bob are saying is true. If we, the members, are not around to help you when you say, then why did Terek just post that after he did try and get in contact with you, you went and blocked him off the only things he can talk to you with? That sure doesn't sound like the comment I just quoted from you has any merit (sorry if that pisses you off).

I am honestly asking this question. If you say that you asked people to help and no-one has responded, then why did you block the only person I know in this shard, Terek, that is trying his hardest to help off of Steam and Skype?

If you wanna take this post as trolling, then fine by me. But all I want is that answered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:27 pm 

I haven't helped?.. It's nice to know my help has received no acknowledgement

And if you have happened to have forgotten about me helping, bob even told me that you haven't mentioned to him anything that I have done to help.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]