It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:15 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:53 am 

I have been talking to players from obsidian mostly older players and dang how everyone has grown I mean the kids have kids lol but most say the same that bob changed everything and such as the codes or riddles you have to solve to go in dungens then the quest thing and most have said he is trying to make it like wow or something and I agree I mean I know some changes had to be to save the shard but some where just bs so what I was thinking is why he or some powers that be not go back and change crap back to me he was making the game like he wanted not as the players wanted because after all we are the players and we were playing everyday I mean put it to a damn vote really we need to do something or someone does can none pm him and say hey its been 6 month and still nothing I know im just pissing in the wind (if you don't know what that means go try it lol) but yeah I have loged in and played as well as for checking server and over the las 2 weeks I have seen 3 on at the most witch I was like damn that's a record but really enogh time has went by to much time infact so in closing is there something we can do as players to get more players I my self have a ton of free time and would help anyway I can I just don't know as much as some on here I know I gave terk hell about being staff but have to give him credit he said hey im willing and I know others can I know of like 4 that know how to code and stuff im sure way more but I know those 4 would do things right so why not give theam a shot hell 1 person has been trying for years now and cant get it done think if those 4 were to help we coud could get things rolling and get the shard I know I haven't been here as long as some but we have history here and I would hate to lose that because bob doesn't give two shits about it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:26 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
I have been talking to players from obsidian mostly older players and dang how everyone has grown I mean the kids have kids lol but most say the same that bob changed everything and such as the codes or riddles you have to solve to go in dungens then the quest thing and most have said he is trying to make it like wow or something and I agree I mean I know some changes had to be to save the shard but some where just bs so what I was thinking is why he or some powers that be not go back and change crap back to me he was making the game like he wanted not as the players wanted because after all we are the players and we were playing everyday I mean put it to a damn vote really we need to do something or someone does can none pm him and say hey its been 6 month and still nothing I know im just pissing in the wind (if you don't know what that means go try it lol) but yeah I have loged in and played as well as for checking server and over the las 2 weeks I have seen 3 on at the most witch I was like damn that's a record but really enogh time has went by to much time infact so in closing is there something we can do as players to get more players I my self have a ton of free time and would help anyway I can I just don't know as much as some on here I know I gave terk hell about being staff but have to give him credit he said hey im willing and I know others can I know of like 4 that know how to code and stuff im sure way more but I know those 4 would do things right so why not give theam a shot hell 1 person has been trying for years now and cant get it done think if those 4 were to help we coud could get things rolling and get the shard I know I haven't been here as long as some but we have history here and I would hate to lose that because bob doesn't give two shits about it

I didnt read but I agree :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:45 pm 

sure your didn't but your loss man just wanted your address so I could send ya a cool million lol to bad you mhad to read all to get it it :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:32 pm 

Quote:
sure your didn't but your loss man just wanted your address so I could send ya a cool million lol to bad you mhad to read all to get it it :P
Dude I recently moved to the US so you can send me a postcard !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:59 pm 

oh you did. So how it going so far? Hope good.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:45 pm 

Quote:
oh you did. So how it going so far? Hope good.
Good indeed :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:51 am 

This shard is gone, ain't nothing we can do anymore.

Bob is to busy attending those nerdy ass renaissance fairs to do anything. Maybe.. just maybe if he felt the pleasure of some pussy then he might see clearly.

.......but we all know thats never gonna happen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:30 pm 

corky1h: I think you just took Chips title of King of the run-on sentence :lol:
Quote:
Bob is to busy attending those nerdy ass renaissance fairs to do anything.
Alright now, don't talk shit about renaissance fair until you've gone to one and drank at least 2 Oktoberfest beers lol

I went to my first one last year and had a blast. Definitely going back this year! You won't catch me there in an outfit like Bob though hahaha

Terek: What part of United States did you move to?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:30 pm 

I'd have to drink atleast 6 beers to even attend lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:39 pm 

Quote:
Terek: What part of United States did you move to?
Boston :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 pm 

it has become only memories

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:07 am 

Well I tried maybe obsidian has had its time a bit sad the a single person did that

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:42 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
I'm going to boston next month. That place is awesome..

But ya if something was to be changed it would have been for now... my hopes are that something will happen but its not likely..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:33 am 

I don't even play here so have nothing useful to say.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:19 pm 

I saw this coming years ago when bob first took over the shard. He did things his way and anytime anyone objected to his idea he acted as if we were stupid and had no idea what we are talking about. I tried to just let it go and get into "Bobsidian" but the truth is it will never be as good as it was when BB and CV were running things. Battle tamers and indestructible polymorphs are not obs. Training a char became 3 times as time consuming and needed 5 times the resources. We cant go back. Not without BB and CV and they have moved on long ago so I guess we should too.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]