It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:16 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: About the game data post
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:09 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
See how they just lock it? Don't even have a conversation about it, its just out of the question? This is why the server is going to die, bob aint gonna do shit, so there's no point in keeping the "oh so sacred scripts" locked up on his computer. Yall act like it's the holy grail of scripting, when it's not, it's just a piece of time consuming history on a notepad. so why keep it locked away when you're not doing shit with it. I just do not understand why you cannot give it up. ANYONE can learn to script, and program. It doesn't take long to go through the folder and learn the way you've scripted things.

What the hell are you going to loose? Do use a favor, all of us who have stuck by your side through all this bullshit, wasted numerous hours, weeks, months, years (almost 9 for me). I use to run from my school bus after school straight to my computer, excited as f*** to play obsidian, thinkin about it all day at school. Those memories shouldnt go to waste.

The least you could do is share the scripts, we've done so much for you, why is it so hard to return the favor?

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 am 

Why is it every time someone makes a post about that will fix the problem it gets locked?

Let us speak our mind. Its not gonna hurt anything, The shard is dead anyway.

I never thought i would say this. But Gm Bob is honestly worse than Broadband was. Atleast when he left he left someone to run the shard.
The shard says iv been playing for 97 months now. Over 8 years. You are not the only one who plays this shard bob. This isit just your game its every ones.

You log on the forums every couple months and complain how busy you are. We don't care how busy you are, And no one is to busy to post on the forums atleast once a week.
It would take 5 minutes out of your precious bob time to give us a update. But thats to much to ask tho right? But just avoid that question like you always do and tell us about
how busy you are.

For the last year or so many of us has asked you to make more staff to run this place wile your *busy* But what do you do? Take a away a Gm for no f****** reason.
What are you going to do next start banning players?

Why are you just letting this game die? We have people that know how to script and staff. sure maybe there not as good as you are but atleast they will try.
Stop being do damn stubborn about the server/scripts. Atleast give us a chance to get the game going again. You clearly do not have time for it.
Dont trust anyone script? What are they going to do abuse the 3 players we have? We want to help. LET US.

atleast give us the damn scripts. We have put up with so damn much for the last couple years. testing shit.. reporting countless bugs. For what? NOTHING.
Repay the favor. I understand that this will be outdated one day and wont be able to play anymore. Thats just that much more reason to get this shit on the go now.
Let us have fun wile we can. Im sure there are a lot of people who want to play old school uo.

And Kraken why are you locking our posts now? Would you rather be staff on a server with dead server. Or a server that has players? Your just f****** things up more.

Im not going to shut up about this. So if your going to lock this post and not give us the chance to talk this over. Just f****** ban me from the forums.
And if you do that. It will show that you clearly dont give a f*** anymore. That goes to mods on the forums.

Bob we want our game back man..... Give it to us.

Bob we want our game back. Give it to us.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:49 am 

Why would they make the files public that makes no sense. For 1 it would completely divide and destroy the community. For 2 it is their work they have put countless hours into. Why in the hell would they just want to give that out for free?

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:19 pm 
Staff

"They" was me. I'm locking this too, but I will not delete either topic. If you would like to preach on about this further, please just use the Candid Obsidian Discussion thread.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39543

Thanks,
Kraken

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]