Forum locked Post a reply Page 6 of 9   [ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Dai to be taken out of staff member?
Yes  19%  [ 8 ]
No  81%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:30 pm 
Bobo shata hell up, since when did u help Fierce become Fierce, then how the hell is Fierce better than u, i remembered it well, im an older player than u in this shard, he was helping u get better, compared to him u are still a newb.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:31 pm 
Quote:
Dai personally i think thatz plain arrogance, how can u say that in front of our faces like that man!!! how can u say that u will be even more strict about things, this means u should not be a Staff member, not even to be mention as one!!! you use ur powers against players, knowing they cannot fight u because you are a staff, i think u should consider your job as a staff member, u are implying that u r enforcing ur own rules even stronger than the Gm, now are ubetter than them?
do you not think that you're being a bit arrogant yourself claiming that these people you call friends are the best thing on the shard? i'v never even heard of you.... would you mind telling me again why you're all so great and why the shard can't live without you? personally i think you're just full of crap, but that'd be my opinion and you're probably going to tell me to keep it to myself aren't you....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:33 pm 
:lol:

I think we have a record for the fastest growing thread this forum has ever seen!

How about this? How about everyone just stfu until someone talks to Broadband? The longer this thread gets the more pissed he and staff are going to get. And presumably less sympathetic to player's complaints.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:33 pm 
im not saying they r the best, all im saying is that they sticked around even when the shard was plain dead, where were u back then? I didnt see you, thatz what I thought, u are the arrogant here, talking what u dont know... Get the fact straight man!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:34 pm 
Quote:
im not saying they r the best, all im saying is that they sticked around even when the shard was plain dead, where were u back then? I didnt see you, thatz what I thought, u are the arrogant here, talking what u dont know... Get the fact straight man!!
you talking to me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:35 pm 

Yup u did help me train BOBO... those were some good ass times..... too bad times like that do not pay a visit again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:35 pm 
Yeah im talking to u, are u retarted? Yes iam.. So what? Fierce might tear ur ass to pieces and u r talking crap...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:36 pm 

Sorry Lance I am in a poisition where i can't do anything.... Ara is like my bro in game everyone knows that.... but what can i say....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:37 pm 
Quote:
Yeah im talking to u, are u retarted? Yes iam.. So what? Fierce might tear ur ass to pieces and u r talking crap...
rofl, you call me retarded and yet you can hardly string a sentence together, let alone compose a decent argument. you claim that you and your pals are what makes the shard great, and i put it to you that you're pretty insignificant, as we all are, it's when everyone works together and plays fairly that this shard is great. you and your buddies shooting your mouths off is what is bringing this shard down from what i can see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:37 pm 
well this need s to be removed and never brought up again. While i undrstand hellboys anger and dais action they both overreacted to a small issue. Its too late to say what should have happend but its not too late to let it never happen again.

i am in complete agreement with duo on this matter. yet i think it should be more of Guidelines laid out for staff. The responsibility to .kill someone on aANY occasion should be left to a GM. Obviously only my opinion.

The counselor involved should be told that next time when jailing someone to jail them and then tell them why they were jailed so in the future they dont let it happen again. And then leave. If they dont understand they can use the forums and say i dont understand why i was jailed. Staff have too much to do than stay there all night explaining. And anything that person has to say about it that is unappropiate should only add to his time in jail. Im sure whatever the matter was killign and allowing that perosn to be looted is awfully harsh. Please both staff and players think before you do something rash. ( like delete all your chars)

I think maybe some itmes can be returned to hellboy if he didnt act like he did on the forums so its probably too late for that. And i dont think dai should apologize either. But i do think hellboy should for his behavior after the fact. Lets try and remember its a game guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:38 pm 

OHHH cmon u guys sound like me 3 months agooo..... THIS IS JUST A GAmE<<<<<>>>>>>>a hobbie..... to have funnnnn....to enjoy not to fight. DO NOT DELETE UR CHARSSSSSS!!!!! ERR just in case lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:38 pm 
I know man!! but look if he is ur bro u should stick up for him, This ppl dissing us like if we were nothing , where were they when the shard really needed them, u were one of the fews among Scoripion king, Chaos knight, Galahad, Ara, and lance to stick around... so u know that makes me mad man, to treat a player with such caliber like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:39 pm 

this post was about dai and hellboy. Grimme y u gotta jump in with a bunch of hatorade and try to confront undertaker? you are accosting the guy, thats just messed up. Keep to the point of the topic and dont attack anyone directly. and yes this post should end. its getting out of control.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:40 pm 
Quote:
Quote:
rofl, you call me retarded and yet you can hardly string a sentence together, let alone compose a decent argument. you claim that you and your pals are what makes the shard great, and i put it to you that you're pretty insignificant, as we all are, it's when everyone works together and plays fairly that this shard is great. you and your buddies shooting your mouths off is what is bringing this shard down from what i can see.
I was talking derectly to you, did i studder? u better suck on mah left nut, u newb shit!!! you among all should thank the few players that stuck on this shard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:43 pm 
slug i think that 99% of the problem here is that most of the people here are posting without thinking about it (and their language), and also how it affects other players.

maybe dai is in the wrong in some part here but i fully support him kicking someones ass if they're being as ill mannered as hellboy has been recently, and the mistake most people are making here is thinking that he only started behaving this way as a result of dai killing him, it merely aggravated the situation.

i can say this because i'v been training up my new character over the last few days and i'v seen enough of hellboy to last me a lifetime... to put it mildly his typings were not easy on the eyes.

really if he's going to quit just because he got his ass kicked then let him go ahead and do it, it just shows that he doesn't really care that much about the community.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 6 of 9   [ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next