It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:19 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: New Project
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I have been working on a new project. It will see 4 YouTubers of varying talents hit the road in an RV. They will tour across the USA for 6 months and then Canada for 6 months. Along the way, they will meet other YouTubers, write and record new music, visit interesting places, interview interesting people/celebrities and appear on television shows to promote their cause. The cause is volunteering. Behind every charity and community effort is a team of volunteers that make it happen. This project has a goal of garnering more interest in volunteering from people young and old. Hopefully the 4 YouTubers will also gain popularity themselves to showcase their talent and thus more opportunities will present themselves to them.
What will make this project unique, in addition to the YouTubers' personalities, will be that the whole trip will be recorded to video and broadcasted on YouTube and on an accompanying website. Each day, there will be video blogs by the members and videos will be put together that will present what the group did each day.
Alot of things have to come together to make this a success. Some of these things are coming along already. Such as a professional web designer has devoted his time in creating the site and maintaining it. The site will be under construction withing 10 days. A band local to where I live has agreed to put on a show with the funds going to benefit the project, which needs funds to get going. A ballpark figure on the cost to get the project going fully is 25k.
In addition to this, there are significant people that are ready to endorse the project with their verbal and written support in blogs and on Youtube.
Since the project is in such an early phase, the Youtube channel is very basic and has a single basic video posted. What is needed for now are subscribers.
This is what I am hoping you guys can help out with. Click this link: http://www.youtube.com/AWorldToSee and subscribe to the channel. The more subscribers, the faster the project will get off the ground. If you know people on Youtube that may be interested in a year of travel and volunteering, direct them to the channel to subscribe. Every subscription counts, so please take the time and do so.
If anyone has questions about this project, as I did not go that into depth here as I would like to have, email me at: [email protected] Just let me know your ingame name as well so I know who I am speaking to.
Thanks for your time and an extra thanks if you subscribe.
Happy gaming.
Mark

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]