It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:01 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject: T3A vs ?? new server
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:15 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Hey
well well well Im wondering some if the major difference between t3a and this one since i have lake of skill and cant really go around and try thing so id like to know some of the major diff
what is so diff about that famous pvp system ppl talk about ?? how come mage suposely suck now a day ?

pvm ?? what really new ? whats up with hunting.. i heard it has now bosses in dongeon ? drop ??
what happened to magincia ?

luck ?? what is luck for how it work ? is it like magic find in diablo ? lol

sure it most have post with all that didnt get on one yet..
thanks for info :D

Post subject: Re: T3A vs ?? new server
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
well,
warriors hit way more now, thats all there really is to tweak to warriors though, and speed of weps i think were slightly changed.. dun think this is a bad thing because its waaaaay more balanced then t3a

now supposedly all weps do the same DPS i think that went in towards the end of T3a tho.. i dun think it works properly tbh. because some weps are still waaay better then others vrs mage and warrior alike.. but as i said b4. its still way more balanced.

mages dont suck though still warriors are just a bit over powered or RA is under powered.. w,e you see it as

PVM,gives out less gold .. but supposedly each gold coin is worth approximatively 2 x what it did in t3a.. even though thats rarely reflected with venders... it will reflect in player based goods.. it is also ALOT harder to find vanq weps... but if you do... prepare NOT to die until it breaks... specially if ur fencing lol..

regs are easy as hell to come by now... so cheap at venders.. which i think is a problem.. but to late now everyoen got Ks of regs... i dun worry bout regs.. so i didnt stock pile them.. even though i should do it once and then not have to worry bout it but thats off topic.... and ima necro so maybe thats why its super easy for me..

back to PVM, luck is a system for wep drops, because it was so hard to get a drop, they put a luck system in so if you keep killing things and not getting drops your chances of getting a drop goes up as your luck goes up, sadly this doesnt effect the thing you get just if u get it or not...
so u can have 250 luck and kill a skele by accident and get a suck drop, and go back to 0 luck...
but the luck system is needed glad its in..

for more details look at the change log or hop in game.. shouldnt be that hard to adapt to..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 pm 

Quote:
its waaaaay more balanced then t3a
Bullshit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:30 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Bullshit
dont listen to him, he doesnt research any of his thoughts..like the rest of of do.

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:18 pm 

belg... play the game...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:53 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Bullshit

there is only small tweaks that need to be made but the things that need tweaking make it way unbalanced :/ just my thought

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm 

i think its more balanced compared to b4... its just flipped around like so warriors have the advantage lol instead of mages like past....
ok saying waaaay more balanced was a bit much... but lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Bullshit
I call bullshit on your bullshit.

It is quite alot more balanced. Some people think that if a mage cannot defeat a warrior easily then it is unfair. Well life is unfair. Mages used to spam the over-powered poison potions AND the over-powered poison spell and summon a couple bears in a wall and the fight was over 80% of the time. On top of all that, reactive armor was insane. Even when a warrior hit, it would be for 1-5 damage alot of the times, but usually all you would hear is the clink of metal on metal as the weapon hits. Call that balanced? Knowing you, you would...but any normal person would see the problem in this.

Yes, it is more balanced. Some tweaking would be okay as it is not perfect, but it is better than it was hands down. So stuff your bullshit in your pipe and smoke it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:26 pm 

Well i'll tell you all something, in T3a anyone GOOD could stand up to any mage on a warrior. There needed to be a couple of tweaks there for sure, healing fails being one of them, but you will never convince me that a system where mediocre players can beat vets without effort, and where mages need summons to even have a chance, and weapons hit 40 + each hit is more balanced than T3a. And this whole how would you know you don't even play arguement is a just a shortcut to thinking. I don't need to taste a turd to know it tastes like shit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:07 pm 

If you don't need to taste a turd to know it tastes like shit, why stare at the bowl for 2 years?
Seriously, log on and play or quit trolling the forums and talking shit. GTFO.

I don't see any mediocre players owning vets, i see a lot of 7-8x GM warriors killing mages, but they get killed too..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:30 pm 

Quote:
Well i'll tell you all something, in T3a anyone GOOD could stand up to any mage on a warrior. There needed to be a couple of tweaks there for sure, healing fails being one of them, but you will never convince me that a system where mediocre players can beat vets without effort, and where mages need summons to even have a chance, and weapons hit 40 + each hit is more balanced than T3a. And this whole how would you know you don't even play arguement is a just a shortcut to thinking. I don't need to taste a turd to know it tastes like shit.
do u like the warrior hits in t3a? when he get 30 damage he would take SS , and post it that he get 30 damage in mage cuz of his OP RA?? u have no way to kill mage in t3a unless u got lightning fsast weapon , and not as u assume the weapons does 40+ , there is no weapon does 40 + every hit . and in t3a it was never balanced when BM or Ereaser could hold 2-3 warriors if they normal . also u should compare between the stuff , what the mage uses? myth armore and 100 each reg and 20 each pot? . warrior should have good armore 100% more expensive than the myth and power or vanq weapon and potts and bears . all that just to stand to mage . it was never balanced . u r just selfish used to kill and not to get killed.

Hemofisher (Order Taker)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:40 pm 

warriors dun need that good armor .. only vrs warriors,, just enough to make ebolt obsolete...
warriors wear armor for other warriors...
just a note ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 pm 

For the record I like the stability of this current state just some more tweaking to mages need to be done to make it fair for a Mage to pvp solo n some extra loot on all monsters would not hurt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:59 pm 

i like t4a alot better

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm 

SPEED. UP. MAGES! don't worry so much ra and that crap, a mage is supposed to move around, giving mages better speed on most and slightly more damage on spells (FS) will separate the pretenders from the contenders.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next