It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:29 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 68 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Why no one play?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:41 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
the game has Developed than past why alot of people left it,all cult member, and alot of players!!

Post subject: Re: Why no one play?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:53 am 

i suppose that no one play because there is no one to play with..

myself i got couple of my buddy back to play a few weeks ago

but since you and your friends passed the word to camp their door and kill them as soon as they get on im not yet sure how long they gona be on

but yeah, no one to play with, quest virtually impossible are the two main reason if you asked me

if the registration reopen soon as echo said it might change the things..

but after years playing the game loging on to be by yourself killing monsters is kinda pointless..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:56 am 

I agree with magger, the fact that no one can create accounts without having to pm kills the player base IMO. Everyone has different time zones so at most there can be 10 players on, but even that is rare and not enough. You get tired of just pvming or training a new character seeing as how it takes weeks before you can gm a skill.Im not gone, just been busy and hoping for some new updates:)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 am 

Pretty much magger sumed some main reasons why the shard is so low on players at the moment.

However, give it time. Hopefully the account creation is opened in another month or so.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:24 am 

This is only an opinion and not a flame or complaint in anyway. But this is not obsidian anymore to me at all. It has gone off in a direction that no matter how i hard i try i just cannot agree with or get used to. Things that were supposed to make it more interesting make it more complicated and even more tedious IMHO. That is why i don't play.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:35 am 

ill start playing again when account creation is back up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:00 pm 

well, alot of players who used to be pkers in t3a are left because they just didn't like the new pvp system.

i can say that the crafting system is so much better and funnier than before.

in pvm, its not that bad but it should be better.

in pvp, poison potts need to be looked at.. missing potts is so annoying also it was so funny when we used to fizzle mages from the first hit.

SKILLS: actually alot of skills are so easier than they used to be in t3a, specially these useful skills..
For examples: meditation, poisoning, Alchemy, Taming, magery and ETC..
specially these skills should be hard to train because they are very useful for ppl in pvp and etc..
its not good to see poof players gmed the skills that took months for us to gm it.. just like Hemlock and Void.

anyways.. i can't deny that GM Bob is giving a very additions into the shard.

anyways, i will start to play again if things are done successfuly.. and ill my other buddies irl to play.

but ya i still givin a big hope to the shard when the account creation is re-enabled, updated and things are done.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 pm 

iam talking about old player not the people that we expect that they enter after acc creation reopen we were alot with out them

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 pm 

i think, the main reason is the Broadband,cuz i notice that he dont care for his game,he Depends on BOB at everything, and thassius dont play so there is not events at game he was make the game funny and full with players to attends his events and quest but there is nothing intersting at game atm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:06 pm 

I agree with the broadband thing, I'm sure bob will post after me saying this telling us how busy bb's life is, and how devoted he is to the shard seeing as how he still pays for it... But come on...not even a login to the game? You can't take 15 minutes out of your life to sign on and tell everyone whats going on, or even 5 minutes to make a news post? I agree that broadband doesn't really care for the game anymore, but yet he still pays for it so idk what is wrong with him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 pm 

Quote:
iam talking about old player not the people that we expect that they enter after acc creation reopen we were alot with out them
im also talking about old players.. and why they left

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:10 pm 

skills are fine, I think there too hard, the only reason that hemlock gmed quick is cause he was litteraly on 16 hours a day. No one will play if skills take 30 hours+ when the only players are ones who have gmed skills it just makes the game unfair for the noobs. Unless there are alot of noobs skills shouldnt be hard.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:12 pm 

Quote:
skills are fine, I think there too hard, the only reason that hemlock gmed quick is cause he was litteraly on 16 hours a day. No one will play if skills take 30 hours+ when the only players are ones who have gmed skills it just makes the game unfair for the noobs. Unless there are alot of noobs skills shouldnt be hard.
maybe u found some skills are hard to train just like resist archery and etc.. but if u try the others, ull find that they are easy to gain.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:29 pm 

I agree that staff are doing a good job. But yea the game has changed and in some spots for the good in others not so good. Not trying start flames but i think if people were to put what they thought about it all with out geting bitched at you would find a lote of players dont like they way things have went and how much time it has been. Its been years now. I know we will get the same old same old we use our personal time for free and all that which we all get but with no players then it will be all for nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:37 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

I'll log back in again, someday, I'm sure of it....lately every time I've logged in, it's left me frustrated. I could go into detail about individual things that are frustrating, but it's easier and more "to the point" to just say that the game went in a direction I was not expecting, or hoping for. Once everything is up and running, the game is polished, and all the subsystems are working 100%, then I'll be a regular again. In the meantime, I'm just refreshing. When (if?)a polished game comes, then I'm going to start fresh, with a new set of eyes. The name will still be "obsidian", but the game I'll be playing is going to be nothing like the obsidian that I knew, and I'm going to have to force myself to not make comparisons. It might be a good idea to change the name, so people don't get the wrong idea when the shard is finished.

The Obsidian that I started at is long gone, and I will not get as frustrated once I can accept that.

This new Obsidian is closer to being vapor-ware then anything polished, so that brings the frustration right back.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 68 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 Next