It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:44 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 pm 

Seriously Euro? i guess you really don't know how to read... what does "i dont think they should be introduced atm" mean you to? sure as shit doesnt mean that i decide whether or not they go in.. its called my opinion you dumb f***. As for that quote; thats regarding something completely different from this. but being unable to read i could see how you might not be aware its a different thread.

PS perhaps you should reread my post koldoon as it sais I DONT THINK... as in my opinion which does not mean what will happen to the shard but what i think should happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Oh I can read your just really bad at hiding yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:05 pm 

I assume you realized your wrong and are just changing the subject but what do you mean by hiding myself?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:05 pm 

You were criticizing the ideas of other people (Bob's Badges) by calling them "unimportant" and a waste of time, while using insults as in the post I deleted. I vaguely remember you saying something about someone's head up the rectum of someone else? I don't have a problem with you stating your opinions, but when you start throwing in insults, that's not cool.

I read "however it should be introduced when there are less important issues at hand." as "However, this suggestion (Apocalypse's) should be introduced when there are less important issues at hand." I blame ambiguous pronouns? I would have said instead "Apocalypse's suggestion should be implemented when there are less issues affecting basic gameplay.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 pm 

@nerdslayer - I wasn't changing the subject. If I wanted to argue with you I could, but what will that get me? Proving a kid in Canada wrong? I rather not if thats my reward.

You continue to contradict yourslef. Even Koldoon was able to point it out. I was about to come in and say the samething Koldoon said (maybe a little different), but the same nontheless.

Oh and please don't tell me to 'ram my head in (fill in the blank)' The shard already knows you do that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:36 pm 

Alright Koldoon, i understand why you removed my post and i fixed it. thanks for input.

Euro up till making my point it appeared you did want to argue with me so don't even try to be the bigger man. Please do enlighten me on how i am contradicting myself

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:08 pm 

Easy. You say one thing and then change your mind at try to make it look like your said/meant another.

Im not going to get into it any deeper. I honestly don't care too go on any longer...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm 

Please keep bickering off the forums. Bicker privately if you must or go to Obsidian Tavern. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:04 pm 

Alright Koldoon. Ill try to keep that in mind for next time. My apologies.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:29 am 
Site Admin

I have been tossing this oen around in my head for awhile.
Not having runebooks was one of the benefits to obsidian, however there are lots of arguments for them.
So seeing how most people are in favor, you will see some form of runebook pop up soon.

However, more than likely it will have these properties unless someoen can give me a good reason why not:
1. Not newbified
2. Not scroll charged
3. Relies on caster's reagents, spellbook, spell success, etc.

All it will be is a simpler way to store large collections of runes (GM Inscriptors will also be able to copy books into other books, for quick replication).
Sound alright?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:29 am 

sounds great!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 am 

I am all for the idea. Sounds excellent Bob!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm 

It sounds good, but when you drop ur rune on the book, and it's all organized and such, and you get it looted, all those runes you've had are lost?

Right now I don't carry ALL my runes on me, but if runebooks were implented and they were newbied then I would, but if you can just get it looted then there's really no point for it.

Maybe have it just copy the rune when u drop it on the book, and u keep the rune?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:20 pm 

I still like the idea regardless of n00bied or not.

@Apocalypse - You shouldn't be placing runes in the book to places that require you to search for the same location again. What Im thinking it would be more useful for is having runes on you for all the towns, your house, maybe Haven, and some dungeons you frequent a lot.

However, thats simply my opinion on the matter. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:50 am 

i also think this should be a craftable item only...by inscribers i would assume. but beyond that, i like bobs list. and apoc, that is how some pks find ppls houses. fun of someone not thinking and dropping there rune to there house on ther corpse. I that is a thing that is enjoyed here for me is that ther are almost no newbeid things. you carry it you risk the loss.

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next