It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:36 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject: Re: Reactive Armour
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:49 pm 

Quote:
I think we can all just agree that deathwish has no idea what he is talking about and ignore the rest f his suggestions because i haven't seen 1 that didn't suck and every opposition is met with his usual f*** you blah blah blah bull****.
that's not helpful in the slightest. Death has actually been giving detailed posts on damage and timers and has been testing it from the looks of things. How about you log in to do the same or just back off?

I agree that RA is overpowered.

Duck has 170 str and even when I use a christmas cheer potion which gets my str into the 190s I still take TONS of damage when using a melee wep against a mage. Even with a vanq double axe which should slice down a mage quickly.

Deathwish is a tank and actually relies on RA for his build - so for him to come here and say that something is too benefitial for his character suggests that he's not motivated by selfish reasons. The guys arguing against him appear to all be mages. I'll log on my poly mage and show you guys just how little damage you guys can do to a mage with RA on when you're a warrior.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:56 pm 

I understand mages are weaker than they should be but making them untouchable isnt the way to balance them. I havent played a pure mages but from the magery I do use it seems that the timers on the spells are what need to be fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
duck,

the people who are arguing with him
me and belg arent just mages.. dunno about belg

but my main is a tank also. so dunno where you get off saying that.
I have all 3 classes and i play on each of them,
i dont spend AS much time on a warrior but macing does tons of damage to a mage, when im actually on the warrior,
maybe its time to switch up your tactic on how to do damage?
theres ways to null the damage as a mage and amp it as a warrior,

I get -30 hits from warriors when i have RA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:10 pm 

Come on and lets test it

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:16 am 

RA isn't overpowered, duck or nerdslayer get on ur mages and ill test it on u

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 am 

Mages shouldn't just be able to stand still and take the damage from a warrior - they should WANT to move.

My argument isn't just that the damage is reduced considerably but that the RA does tons of damage to the warrior (more than it should).

On a side note I think sword type weapons have a harder time getting through reactive than say mace weps and fencing weps, but that might just be my imagination - I haven't actually tested that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:25 am 

i think ur correct duck, and i personaly think that weapons misses chance should be reduced.
so i still have deal with nerdslayer, lemme test my weapons on u with ur RA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:48 am 

Quote:
i think ur correct duck, and i personaly think that weapons misses chance should be reduced.
so i still have deal with nerdslayer, lemme test my weapons on u with ur RA
everyone realizes the hit miss ratio depends on the speed of the particular weapon the speed of the user and the speed of the opposing player right? i have been hearing people talk about missing with really slow weapons and complaining like they should hit more often....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:37 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
what blob said

and yes, i agree with you duck, that the damage done to the person hitting the mage is to much, i agree 100%

and the miss rate is just fine, everyone SHOULD get the same amount of damage with no ra on average through hits and misses, but fensing weps always miss more because they swing faster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:42 pm 

Well chips i have made this post twice one before the change to RA and this one which is after so stfu. Secondly, void, I do not have a mage and the benefit for tanks and mages are different I believe. so you everyone against RA being lowered agrees that 10-20 dmg every 8 secs with a +7 hally is good? Id think a hally would be the ideal wep for mage killing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:55 pm 

prolly cause your a tank... and since a hally is the slowest weapon in the game you will miss more.... which lowers you dps... but then again i may very well be wrong...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:00 pm 

yeah i understand that i am to miss more using that wep but doing 10-20 dmg when i do hit is bullshit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:15 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I think we can all just agree that deathwish has no idea what he is talking about and ignore the rest f his suggestions because i haven't seen 1 that didn't suck and every opposition is met with his usual f*** you blah blah blah bull****.
that's not helpful in the slightest. Death has actually been giving detailed posts on damage and timers and has been testing it from the looks of things. How about you log in to do the same or just back off?

I agree that RA is overpowered.

Duck has 170 str and even when I use a christmas cheer potion which gets my str into the 190s I still take TONS of damage when using a melee wep against a mage. Even with a vanq double axe which should slice down a mage quickly.

Deathwish is a tank and actually relies on RA for his build - so for him to come here and say that something is too benefitial for his character suggests that he's not motivated by selfish reasons. The guys arguing against him appear to all be mages. I'll log on my poly mage and show you guys just how little damage you guys can do to a mage with RA on when you're a warrior.

It is also not helpful to flame anyone who disagrees with you. Which is what he has done on every post he has ever made on here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:04 pm 

Quote:
Wtf would you call that? stfu and quit trying to make my threads into flames.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:29 pm 

Alright today I decided to get on my mage and protected and casted RA ,Death was using a vanq executionner axe of lightinng, and the only damage getting through was the lightings,Im sry to all you mages that love to be invincible, TEST IT ,Mages arent Warriors, They shouldnt be in close combat.They should have to move around and heal.IT doesnt make sense that I need 2 bears, +9 weps, g p pots and explosion pots to hurt you a little.

And secondly, all you guys do is flame Death.Hes always testing suff and all you guys do is tell him to screw off.Quit it,You guys are acting like kids.So what you guys dont get along with him.Hes trying to help the shard.Hes not a warrior.Hes a tank.He uses Reactive armor as well. Any of you mages come in town,Ill smack u a few times with heart uses a cheer.185 str and ill baisaclly do no damage wit your healing.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next