It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:18 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:00 am 
Some thing needs to be done on this one because its getting out off hand.
I seem to be ok with most people but only one person uses it,

I was in a 2 vs 1 battle and Ereaser was posioned and so was airbear, he cures air bear and posion pots him i fs and fs ereaseer again on my second one he stands there after doing the invul bug and heals airbear up because hes almost dead and then gaffer comes and uses it again in a 3 vs 1 battle.

I stayed at first because i love the challenge and i wanted to fight so if i died in the 3 vs 1 battle fairly it wud b like fair enough but knowing he used it and all three wud of got owned is pathetic that he can get away with it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:08 am 

The invul bug is the main reason that i haven't been PvPing at all. There are far too many ppl that use it in every fight and just say "no it wasn't voluntary". Just chalk it up to another bug that should be looked at and go and craft something. I know it sucks for ppl that love to PvP but there really is not much you else you can do at the present time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:35 am 

You're the man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:22 am 

Do the invul bug yourself to then. Must be some purpose it hasnt been taken away, cause people should use it. I can´t say anything that points the other way at least.

Seriously though im with belgarion, i wont pvp until shit like that is fixed including a new combat system since the way pvp is now just plain sucks. Good luck right?

Berzerkers of Flame [BoF]
Master Berzerker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:05 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
i seen restile use the bug. it was black magic vs restile last week, i was watching with spawn. Ross practiclly owned him in less then 2 mins, actually i think it was in 2 flamestrikes. His health was empty, then i seen ross do a number of spells even a fs and resty didnt die, no matter what spell he used it had no effect on resty it was as if he was immune to everything.

So im doing what your doing avoiding any type of pvp and working on a character in cove :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:19 pm 
Sometimes people just resist alot, like my player and i get blamed for using the bug. Or somtimes it just happens on accident like hank when he was healing himself in town. But yea Ereaser uses it alot so idk if its accident or real.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:25 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
Ive noticed a pattern, maybe just me being tired but...whenever resty fights like say me he doesent use it cause he knows i cant beat him, he didnt use it when some mage called aries beat him, because resty thought he could beat Aries. But he knows he cant beat ross so he used it, people wont use it when they know they can win without it, and resty cant beat ross without it.

So what i suggest is if ross or anyone wants to fight resty 1v1 have a member of staff present to observe restsy life bar and anything that doesent look right apart from restys face :lol: sort him out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:14 pm 
Ciris the invul bug is a BUG meaning you not allowed to do it.
Just becasue someone does it dnt mean i should do it back
1, i dnt need to do it
2, if someone stabbed someone f*** it ill copy thema dn do it aswell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:51 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
wow ross good lies... and i got SS of you i got ss of ASHES i got ss of HANK i got ss of maximus doing invul bug post all them none been jailed...good luck with your trick when you low life psn pot yurself and do the bug cant been read ON JOURNAL good work bm.... invul bug abuser i asked all staff watch me fighting cheater like you good luck....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:05 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Play warriors.

The bug doesn’t work on warriors.

All you mages who actually practice using this crap are practicing the wrong things, cuz that bug aint gonna help you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:02 pm 

I will have the record straight. I have never done this stupid fkin bug on purpose.. not one time. It happens on accident sometimes like during conquest tonight mabey but sometimes u dont even notice it has happend cause u just keep curing and healing.. So..

The one time ereaser is talking about max doin it is when he caught me in destard and my fkin gate wep with 6 charges didnt work when i tried to use it. Then he called suffocation cause he couldnt kill me alone and they ganked me spamming poison of course 2 of em as well as other spells. Im sitting there curing and healing as fast as the game timing allows. So i guess i did whatever causes the bug. Which from what i hear is insanely easy to do. I didnt use it to fight them, I did try to get away using it but thats only cause my godamn gate wep shoulda worked in the first place so..

Other than that ive never even knowingly had it happen. Exept when training resist on npcs that is..

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:15 am 

its a dumb bug that should be fixed but bms point is that doing it on purpose makes you a pussy, and you ereaser, are in fact, a pussy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:54 am 

I dont really se the problem, you cant blame people for doing it because there is a slight chance its accidently. Staff could go ban a few randomly ppl because we´ve all used it by accident a few times and if this happens the wrong time e.g when bm fights ereaser of course bm says he does it on purpose when in fact no one can ever proove it. So either fix the god damn bug or let ppl use it and quit crying about it.

Berzerkers of Flame [BoF]
Master Berzerker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:36 am 

lol you cant let people use it though

you cant pvp when noone can die

Really bm or anyone else who wants someone punished for doin on purpose just needs to video their fight with the person. Send it to admin. Done.

I think i still have the recorder package i use zipped up somewhere pm me if anyone wants me to upload it.

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:03 am 

From what I remember you could cast cure on the bug abuser to get rid of the bug but... maybe that gets resisted too don't know.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next