It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:15 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:00 pm 

Blinkers I personally thank u for the PvM event that u gave us.....and how tough and good the loot was. I personally made 10k off the loot. Also I think that Blinkers should be praised for the type of weps that he handed out. Personally, a bow of Vanq of Lightning is a damn good wep, and the ones that got lightning weps agree with me.

So from Mammoth..... I THANK U SOO MUCH BLINKERS FOR THE EVENT AND THE EXCELLENT WEAPONS!!!!

So u guys better thank him for this....and if u dnt then thats just mean, and u guys personally suck. Sorry for using the word "personally" a lot, I thought this was the best word of the day personally. lol. Well u better thank BLINKERS!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:07 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Sry but in years of playing this game ive never recieved anything like blinkers handed out to you all for a pvm event no less. Sadisiticos team won a noob pvp event the other day and phantom asked blinkers to give us something special.. He stood there a minute thinking and getting our hopes up then said "gold would be easier" then a minute later "phantom you just take care of it"... Ive got nothing else to say about it..

Im no less happy for you though mammoth i think its awesome you and other hopefully honorable players got such good prizes... It aint about that.. More the opposite..

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:19 pm 

I am very sorry to hear about this Max..... however, this has happened to me to. The week that we had an event everyday I earned diddly shit...all they gave us was 5k, and a poof back to Brit. I understand this was a horrible thing, but hasnt Blinkers given u anything in the past that made u happy. Im sure he has.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:37 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

ya good for you, but i agree with drac that kinda prize is insane, no wonder is see so many lights/pain/fires nowadays

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:23 am 

Nope never got one good thing from an event cept my bucs robe from testing out buccs den. Thats it.

Oh and thassius gave me a hot pink neclace once for winning a beauty pageant type event but he took it away at a later date for some reason. He always says "you understand why i took it back weve discussed this" i say "yeah thass i understand" but it still kills me to know it was taken...

thats really it EVER..

I was at a the battlechess event. Winning team did get named black chessboards which was a nice prize.. The losing team got nothing. Like at that it would have been nice for such a rare event to give everyone one but make the losers say participant or whatever.. This was done in the long ago past.. Only reason being it was a long drawn out event which some on the losing team Didnt even get a chance to Fight In cause of the structure of the event.

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:31 am 

I'm sorry i wasn't online to stop these kinds of shenanigans. Everyone knows blinkers doesn't play much, he isn't as in-tune with the economy as we'd like. Therefore he gets taken advantage of a lot when prizes are handed out. I told him how much they're worth, and he was like wtf, shit. Luckily the bows will break eventually, so no permanent damage done.

Next time guys, seriously though. Dun take advantage of blinkers. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:52 am 

Quote:
Next time guys, seriously though. Dun take advantage of blinkers. :P
YOu can't be upset that people let natural greed take over, it's the wya the world runs men

PARDON MY SPELLIN ERRORS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:45 am 

duo is right but at least im glad that blinkers made some of the players so happy.

as long as its appreciated and not taken for granted i guess.

thanks for just being here blinks you f***** hax0r.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:28 am 

Personally i prefer personalized prizes for events i wish they would start that again. I have a trophy room in my main house with stuff like a plaque that i got for a team ffa, a sparkly sword i won for an ffa a while ago. Stuff like that i would prefer more than weapon's and stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:34 am 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
Quote:
Nope never got one good thing from an event cept my bucs robe from testing out buccs den. Thats it.
and you dont even have that ne more :( Echo took em back
Quote:
Personally i prefer personalized prizes for events i wish they would start that again. I have a trophy room in my main house with stuff like a plaque that i got for a team ffa, a sparkly sword i won for an ffa a while ago. Stuff like that i would prefer more than weapon's and stuff.
agreed 100%

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:05 am 

Well this thread should be stoped right now. None of us to advantage of Blinkers. All i asked for was a bow, and he gave me one of lightning. I didnt ask him to give me that specific bow. He offered it, and i said sure, plus he gave some to others. Wat about the pains, and leeches u get at events. Those are worth a lot too, depends on whos biding on the forums. i would have expected better from u Duo.....would u have done the same in this situation? I bet all of u would have excepted the gift, said ty, and would have gone on with ur game playing. I bet all of u would have done the same thing. So plz..... if u want to thank Blinkers for the items then do so, if not, then i ask any gms, or cousnslers on to plz close this thread when u get a chance.

That is all for me!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:52 am 

Hey Blinker's wheres my BOW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:57 am 

mammoth who the f*** ever gets a pain or life leech wep at an event?

99% of the time we get a small amount of gold which isnt hardly enough to cover damage to our weps and armor.. and when we get weps they are unided usually and almost NEVER over power and usually just force..

You shouldnt have posted this.. You didnt know not to though.. But people who have played for a long looong time see this and go "Wtf ive been trying to get a vanq bow of lightning for x amount of years and he hands them out at a PVM Event?????

Can You keep doin this then blinkers so its fair to all players and actually about the players rather than about a GM going crazy one day or whatever reason it happend for.. He said he didnt know how much they were worth.. But that is not the point.. They are the best weps in the game.. They are gonna be worth more than almost anything in the game.. The Actual Amount of gold doesnt make any difference.

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:12 am 

When a staffer gives wepons they are unided are they not? Isn't it pretty much luck of the draw? Kinda like drops? Who gives a flying f*** anyway? Thats 1/2 the problem with obs, every1 seems to worry about what every1 else has or gets or w/e instead of concentrating on there getting there own shit together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:28 am 

I have a longsword. It says (badly worn).

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next