Shard Supporter (Donated)

I luff Ashes..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:51 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
Quote:
Id imagine those that skip over thoughful posts right to the "you whine, you suck, your gay" posts arent gonna end up with most people respect.. Get a little perspective please..
actually I started skipping your posts because all the ones I ended up reading were you just bitching about how you didn't like one person or another. :roll:
You are really confused arent you.. Find me these posts where all i do is say who i dont like... Cause i dont think you can do it, since you are completely wrong.. If anything ive said people should stop the forum nonsense based on who they like or not..

Quote:
Who cares if I spelled it wrong, you knew who I was talking about. Nit picking is pointless.
I dunno, for some reason i spell it right even though im at odds with the guy.. You agree with him bashing people for their opinions for some reason. What do i care if your "feelings were hurt" because i pointed out you dont bother to spell the dudes name right? And yet you think others are the babies.. Yeah ok.. You all really need to think a bit about how to treat others..

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:54 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... c&start=30
http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... ht=#146372
http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... ht=#146240

I think three threads full of your bs is enough im done looking

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:05 pm 

:shock: ouch :shock:

Boog Dunsward[Brown Coats] -- PvM Warrior
Grinlar Helmsire[GWAR] -- Smithy/GM Miner
Endar Seaspire -- Fisher (maybe alchy?)
Ogden Wile[TLC] -- Tamer/ GM Tracker

In absentia luci tenebrae vincu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 pm 

If anyone even bothers to read em they will notice it has nothing to do with what she was suppose to find.. But she cant ever admit shes wrong.. Even if anyone with a brain can see it.. And no im not saying you dont have a brain *grumbles>ubrnlsfk* One of em is ashes being a jerk and doing something even thass told him to knock off.. I guess u dissagree with him to huh.. Another of them is people calling everyone on the shard but the PKs pussies who never leave town.. Which is a retarded point, people hunt all the time and not just in cove or brit gy either... The pks sit at a wall and then complain that noone leaves town to come to their wall to get pked.. Um ok.. And if your not even going to acknowledge the arguements or try to contradict the presented facts then why are you posting the link?

Clearly in one of em im right since thass agreed.. This is the one where ashes was stalking me on the buying and selling forums (im sry dedo.. i didnt just take my beating and shutup while he screamed what he was doin at the top of his lungs.. my bad) lemme cry a little over it :cry: http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... c&start=45

In another the points contradictory to mine are asinine
http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... c&start=45
since all they do is try to contradict the very order thass has to follow therefore making his day i guess according to you better i guess (uh ok)?? sorry i dont like it when people bash the shard and staff and how things are run.. Theve worked nicely for a long time..

and good ole 3rd in line to give me my thrashing :roll:
http://www.dxgaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... sc&start=0
Which has me telling someone not to call people pussies who havent even said a word to him.. I mean ashes decided to make a vendor in cove for people and randomly padawan lashes out at people with namecalling.. Notice his sigs are gone (mabey nothin to do with what i said but none the less this pretty much makes me feel fine about what you posted since it makes you look worse than me.)

God i dont even know you or dislike you, and yet you attack me with nonsense and get mad when i call it nonsense.. Cant we all just get along..
:roll: :D :lol:

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:25 pm 

I wasn't aware that I was attacking you..... most of your posts just tend to take an "i hate ashes" stance that I find very annoying and no im not mad it takes more than a few moronic posts to upset me sorries. and I wouldn't say that "you're clearly right since thass agrees with you" thass isn't god and might have agreed about the negitivity of ashes' reasons for bidding but not for you flaming him. his reasons for buying an object are his if he wants to out bid you just to piss you off then your fault for making a rich enemy. :roll:

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:29 pm 

i love to hate ashes does that count

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:25 pm 

Actually you cant do that like thass the fkin GM if you understand what that implies said... So yeah it does matter why your bidding on something...

See ill never figure out how your brain crapped that out.. All you have to say is you dont like people who argue with ashes.. Scyooz the fook outta me..

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:27 am 

I'm a little tea pot, short and stout!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:33 am 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Id imagine those that skip over thoughful posts right to the "you whine, you suck, your gay" posts arent gonna end up with most people respect.. Get a little perspective please..
actually I started skipping your posts because all the ones I ended up reading were you just bitching about how you didn't like one person or another. :roll:
You are really confused arent you.. Find me these posts where all i do is say who i dont like... Cause i dont think you can do it, since you are completely wrong.. If anything ive said people should stop the forum nonsense based on who they like or not..

Quote:
Who cares if I spelled it wrong, you knew who I was talking about. Nit picking is pointless.
I dunno, for some reason i spell it right even though im at odds with the guy.. You agree with him bashing people for their opinions for some reason. What do i care if your "feelings were hurt" because i pointed out you dont bother to spell the dudes name right? And yet you think others are the babies.. Yeah ok.. You all really need to think a bit about how to treat others..
Oh I'm sorry, did I give you the impression that my feelings were hurt? Please, this is the internet, nothing you can say would even phase me.

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:00 am 

Kigger and Drac love me, that's all I need to know :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:42 am 

Quote:
Actually you cant do that like thass the fkin GM if you understand what that implies said... So yeah it does matter why your bidding on something...

See ill never figure out how your brain crapped that out.. All you have to say is you dont like people who argue with ashes.. Scyooz the fook outta me..
its not just ashes...he just seems to be your only target if you were doing the same thing to others i would be just as agitated as i am now. and dispite what Thass says you should be able to bid on an item for what ever reason you want esp if you have the cash to back it up :roll:

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:52 am 

Thats a lie you never say anything to people who randomly attacks terek do you.. Im sure there are 50 others who you dont chime in on as well.. gimme a break..

Also to the 2nd point.. No... You shouldnt...

And as well, my posts if people read them arent anti-ashes until he starts in on me... Unkuth was calling like the entire shard pussies so i responded to that stupid statement (which he deserved for saying the shat he said) and so ashes starting insulting me with nonsensical ravings.. But you dont care about what actually happend.. Just admit there are certain people whos side you will Always take.. And that you cant walk in anyone elses shoes.. Thats pretty obvious.. For some reason at the end of that thread i even complimented ashes on his vendor because we need those here in obs.. Noone asked me to say it, i have no reason to, i dont care who it is who likes me.. I just cant sit there and dislike people for existing.. Somehow i dont dislike you and yet im pretty sure by now you despise me.. It is an odd world.. My avatar says it all...

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:55 am 

Because Tereks a knob :shock:

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 84 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next