It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:21 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Forum Censorship
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:15 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
some posts i made yesterday were completely removed, by a mod. I would like to know the reason why cause i have read the rules and i can see nothing wrong with what i said, yes it made someone look bad bad but i was not spreading allegations, just telling the proven truth. What is this place Communist China. I didnt break any rules yet my messages were removed, and i would like an explanation why i was censored. thats all, ty. People should have the freedom to speak their minds within ur set rules and i did that, so what was the problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:16 am 

maybe you did that to a player who by chance has a mod account.
So he "took care of it"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:21 am 

ya i know thats the reason but that jack shouldnt happen its insane, this one will prolly be gone soon anyways. i want the person to come out and tell me why i think we know who he is but i want to see him say it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:04 am 

who is he? I wanna know lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:14 am 

I guess nobody said this is really a democracy...

Vlad Smithy [GM Smith, GM Miner]
Lars Turms [GM Alchemist, GM Tamer]

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:15 am 

Yo for real man. Same shit happens to me. By coincidence one of the topics was made by count about how a player would talk shit on the forums, then come on his mod and say... yo stay on topic, topic locked. to make himself look good. I think its bullshit, but what could you expect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:16 am 

Quote:
Yo for real man. Same crap happens to me. By coincidence one of the topics was made by count about how a player would talk crap on the forums, then come on his mod and say... yo stay on topic, topic locked. to make himself look good. I think its bull, but what could you expect.
I wouldn't start pointing fingers yet.. you're gunna look like an idiot pretty quick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:21 am 

no one has pointed any fingers just leading people in the right direction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:30 am 

Quote:

I wouldn't start pointing fingers yet.. you're gunna look like an idiot pretty quick.

I dont give a f*** who does it, whoever does it its an idiot, and im sure he shouldnt b doing it, if not he would show his face. And as a matter of fact all my indications lead to you or to some pato, i could be wong, but shit who else would have the motives to clean your name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:32 am 

Quote:
Quote:

I dont give a **** who does it, whoever does it its an idiot, and im sure he shouldnt b doing it, if not he would show his face. And as a matter of fact all my indications lead to you or to some pato, i could be wong, but crap who else would have the motives to clean your name.
Well considering I haven't had access to a Mod account in over 2 weeks.. I'm fairly certain it wasn't me..

God damn retard..

OMG.. you had a post deleted. GO f****** CRY ABOUT IT. Do you know how many posts of mine have been deleted?? Do I go and make posts about it trying to blame people, especially people who aren't even *able* to do what you're claiming.

GET A LIFE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:38 am 
all my posts are or blocked or deleted,like when ashes and zaphod blocked my account for nothing,i had a friend in chat spying on there words,apperently they where laughing there brains out,and saying they will delete my next msg on the boards wtv it was,lol obsi staff is worse then it was a long time ago.

Now Ashes thinks hes the emporor of china,and zaphod his accomplice.

ashes rez killed me 3 times in bank ,afterwords i told him stfu i dont want to talk to u,u guyes know ashes he will take every advantage he has to not let me back,so he took that as an insult and brought zaphod saying i insulted him?

ur right kigger,it is the Communist China

Last edited by Primal on Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:40 am 

Quote:
all my posts are or blocked or deleted,like when ashes and zaphod blocked my account for nothing,i had a friend in chat spying on there words,apperently they where laughing there brains out,and s aying they will delete my next msg on the boards wtv it was,lol obsi staff is worse then it was a long time ago
lol.... You got banned for being a complete and total dickwad. Disrespecting 2 staff members. Calling them by their player characters numerous times. Telling them to STFU. Not to mention you started accusing them of cheating, and you said that both staff members were indeed, the same person..

Just give it up already Primal, if you wanted back, you went the COMPLETE wrong way of doing it.

Good Riddance.
Quote:
Now Ashes thinks hes the emporor of china,and zaphod his accomplice.

ashes rez killed me 3 times in bank ,afterwords i told him stfu i dont want to talk to u,u guyes know ashes he will take every advantage he has to not let me back,so he took that as an insult and brought zaphod saying i insulted him?
I killed you once cause you were grey, left, came back, you were grey again, killed you, came back another time about 10 mins later. You started mouthing off to me, still grey. Killed you again.

I by no means res killed you. You ressed yourself, were fully healed, and were grey. That gives me all reasons to go ahead and kill.

Might I remind you to read the first reply I made to your VERY first post about you coming back Primal. I was the first one to say "Yeh let him have another chance aslong as he ain't gunna f*** up" Then 2 days later you went on to start accusing me of cheating, so I retracted my statement of wanting you back. With good reason.

Now STFU and f****** leave already Primal, jesus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:45 am 
nahh i wont give it up,i even have a screenshot of u looting a house with circa,want me to reveal everyone who u really are?bahh they already know
the real u.

PS:why should i give up?cause of a puny loser like u ashes?no chance mate

Post subject:

Quote:
nahh i wont give it up,i even have a screenshot of u looting a house with circa,want me to reveal everyone who u really are?bahh they already know
the real u.

PS:why should i give up?cause of a puny loser like u ashes?no chance mate
Please do reveal that Screenshot. I'd love to see it.

Post subject:
u can post all the jibberish u like ashes,im gonna keep posting the right thing
and truth.

thats not for u to see,thats on the hands of bb to see.

dont even think about justifying ur killing back there,take it all off,ur just 1 big liar of obsi ashes,nowone trusts u anyways.

Last edited by Primal on Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 30 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next