It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:32 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 7 of 8   [ 116 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:41 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
cant wait to see the no salary cap season...any NYC got the super bowl in 2014 who is excited??? It will be the Detriot lions verus the Oakland Raiders superbowl. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:15 am 

NYC didnt get shit your stadium is in new jersey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

jerseys not a real state just a spot where we stick all the italians, potholes, and bon jovi.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:31 pm 

bottom line is new jersey still has your stadium and their hockey team is better... besides everyone knows hockey is the only sport worth playing as it takes the most skill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 am 

It's already this time of year again? So far it's looking like it will be a great year to be a cheesehead.
-We don't have to worry about the 3 ring circus that is Bret Farve.
-We ended last year with one of the best defenses in the game, and it was only a rookie year for Dom Capers and the new 3-4. This year we got better players, and people who actually know the system.
-Aaron Rodgers is coming into the new season as the #1 ratted fantasy QB, even ahead of Drew Brees.
-We are Peter Kings (Sports illistrated) pick towin the next superbowl.

It's going to be a good year to be a packer fan.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:56 am 

azi u guys r in a tough division imo the toughest in the league atm nfc east is always tough but u guys division is really tough now too with cutler being a bear the vikings of course and the lions are much improved.

u guys will be really good but favre is gonna keep kicking ur asses till he retires sadly i think. vikings defense is just scary and peterson is a beast. they are strong on the def line and at rb, u guys are strong in the sec and have good recievers, its gonna be a great two games i wont miss em for sure.

impe hockey is cool but football is americas favorite sport this era we all know that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:55 am 

Last year we were humiliated by Minnesota. I don't think the same thing will happen this year, but I could always be wrong. They will be our largest competition, and I see the games being split.

The Bears are always a rival, but the jaw-yacking going on down there in Chicago tells me they are having distractions. Coulter throws interceptions like farve, but he doesn't have the same distance or the same ability to make something out of nothing that farve has. The games will be fun, but I can see Green bay taking them for both games this year.

There's more wrong in Detroit then the players. I hope they fix it soon, but i don't see it happening this year. I see the packers sweeping them again.

If this holds out, It will be a 5 and 1 finish within nfc north.

I'm also a biased fan, so it will probably be more like 3 and 3......

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:31 am 

i hope the vikings lose all their games that way there is no chance in hell the state will be buying them a new stadium

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:01 pm 

LA's calling....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 pm 

cough up the damn money for your team ffs lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:23 am 

dude f*** the vikings let LA have them theyve been constant at 1 thing for us over the past 5-10 years and thats been getting us bad press and acting like they are king shit of swingin dicks. there is nothing classy about the organization. i also do not want another stadium built with my f****** tax money. my father in-law cant get a building built with tax dollars why should a sports team. hell i dont even like it when hockey rinks are built on the backs of tax payers i think states can find a better way to spend that money. also the only way they will get the new stadium is if they can put together a winning team for a few years, but once thats done and the stadium is built they will be a losing team agian.

i also didnt support the twins getting a new ballpark when the ownership was threatening i said f*** em let them leave, and when the wild want a new rink even though i love hockey probably more than any of you love football ill say f*** you too get the f*** out and dont let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 am 

You guys have one of the best teams in football in Minnesota and your in one of the worst stadiums. Not to mention that the current stadium owners are basically using extortion methods to get an insane amount of rent from the team. If there was ever a time to stand behind your team it's now. If you want to think of things from purely a money perspective...think how much tax revenue a team brings to it's city. 70 thousand + people every week spending money on hotel rooms, pizza, beer, gas, hookers...whatever...it's a mini economic boom each and every week.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 am 

Quote:
If you want to think of things from purely a money perspective...think how much tax revenue a team brings to it's city. 70 thousand + people every week spending money on hotel rooms, pizza, beer, gas, hookers...whatever...it's a mini economic boom each and every week.....

Cause hookers SURE help the economy ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm 

how 'bout this:
They make people more relaxed, and relaxed people spend more money......

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:02 pm 

no they make people go to the free clinic to get a "check up"....

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 7 of 8   [ 116 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next