Chaos  16%  [ 6 ]
Damon  14%  [ 5 ]
Rayden  5%  [ 2 ]
Saruman  3%  [ 1 ]
Shyne Po  62%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 37
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:10 pm 
facing you at a cooking competition would be like facing a cripple in wrestling bout

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:13 pm 
Hey i just saw the post man damn lol They told me that there is a new mage called Saruman they say he rules OBS man but whatever thats what i heard ////////////////lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 9:21 pm 
Omfg i cant believe the order f***** wanna bes are tryin to make themselves look good AGAIN. How many times you guys say Im gonna pay and all you ever seem to muster is ganking primal. Just today i killed One of those mages on that list. In fact ive killed everyone on that list. As for best mage the only ones that should ever be on that list ive never kiled. Urza Mad Zur and Daiblo. As for the rest learn how to actually BE a mage THEN fight one of the afore mentioned mages and see if you get close to beating them. If you can do that then ill consider you good but not anywhere near the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 4:35 am 
slug you seem to think you're good.....who are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 6:52 am 

OMG slug stfu. When have you killed damon? i remember killing you and wookie foot, two vs one, and i still owned both of your asses. I remember being ganged by you and primal inside a wall stone, and you couldnt take me down. Stop talking shit, i have nothing to prove, but your always giving false information. Noob killer, everytime you see one of the mages mentioned on that post you run like a little bitch. I heard you were able to kill saruman and chaos only because you guys ganged them with primal, urza, cokane and you. 4 vs 2. thats the kind of fights you like. I also remember taking you, van impe, and picoloz. And pssst. couldnt kill me. As for the mages you just mentioned. I have killed the majority of them, and some of them have never killed me. but w/e me is a noob. Next time i see you back up ur B.S. and try to kill me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 7:20 am 
i'm pingpong master nobody can get me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 8:18 am 
stfu and go bake me a pie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 8:54 am 
i challeneg you to ping pong dai. I SHALL BE VICTORIOUS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:30 pm 

nah guys, slug knows wut he is talking about, and i'm not just saying that cuz he put me on his list, i'm saying that cuz i've seen him fight, i've seen him beat a number of vets and im not gonna list them because i dont want them to look bad...but slug is good....he once challenged me, not because he hated me, but because he wanted my bounty, i told him that i only fight ppl that i dont like....i wouldn't fight him for two reasons...one, i dont want to lose my bounty of a friendly fight, and two i knew it would have been a challenge....so meh, i unno

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 69 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5