It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:33 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:21 pm 
hey now i am the one who gave him inspiration for this prank. Gave him a few sicker ones but he didnt think they were as funny as i did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:37 pm 
Ohh it was nasty!!lol i was playing when you did the change over running around minoc when all of a sudden im being attacked by groups of bloody goats with orc names im thinking WTF is up with this!!! so i thought he goats arnt tat tough ill take em... well i killed the bunch that came to me but i wasnt healthy at the end of it so i head back down to where im hanging in vesper... walk past the graveyard by which time ive healed and think yeah i'll go hit some skeletons around. I head in and proceed to shit myself as all i see are bloody deamons!!! LOL

Thanks guys it was great!!LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:05 pm 
yeah. i was fighting skeles in brit and the server resynced. when it was done they all turned into daemons. not so pleasant a suprise. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:06 pm 
OK, Im sorry but i take back my post... THis is not a good idea... Its kinda harder I like there personilaties b4 But ooo well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:19 pm 
Personally i do not like the changes that have been made to the server. it just aint fun fighting things that look identical. I understand that its a free service, and BB is covering costs out of his own pocket.

I do have one suggestion though, BB, if you want more donation, i think you should give us - the players - an idea of how much you need per month to cover costs and perhaps make it a point to inform us on whether we're under or below in covering the costs each months, this way, at least the maintenance process will become less of a black box for some ppl, and may encourage more community support in terms of donation. this might achieve a better effect than just asking for donations, i for one, have absolutely no idea wat is a reasonable amount, if i were provided with some simple feedback/figures i can better rationalise how much to donate.

Anyways, thats my 2 cents.

keep up the good work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:26 pm 
ok, what date is it today. April 1? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:34 pm 
Quote:
Personally i do not like the changes that have been made to the server. it just aint fun fighting things that look identical. I understand that its a free service, and BB is covering costs out of his own pocket.

I do have one suggestion though, BB, if you want more donation, i think you should give us - the players - an idea of how much you need per month to cover costs and perhaps make it a point to inform us on whether we're under or below in covering the costs each months, this way, at least the maintenance process will become less of a black box for some ppl, and may encourage more community support in terms of donation. this might achieve a better effect than just asking for donations, i for one, have absolutely no idea wat is a reasonable amount, if i were provided with some simple feedback/figures i can better rationalise how much to donate.

Anyways, thats my 2 cents.

keep up the good work!
Why does this sound a little to serious to be joking???

PLease tell me he got the joke.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:30 pm 
I really don't think he got the joke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 am 
ack, now i get it :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:55 am 
Fabnastic... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:06 pm 
I prety much figuyred out it was a joke..l but I wasmt really sure... Didnt wanna sya anything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:43 pm 
I duno what to think of it really... Who would vote for all monsters to look like daemons? Like really, you guys gotta be bored or something lol. I also think it's a little mind warping to find a chicken that looks like a goat! :shock: Anyways, if it is to reduce server stress, then its a practical solution.

Also, for those who didn't donate, how could someone donate to the shard if they don't have a credit card?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:46 pm 
Quote:
I duno what to think of it really... Who would vote for all monsters to look like daemons? Like really, you guys gotta be bored or something lol. I also think it's a little mind warping to find a chicken that looks like a goat! :shock: Anyways, if it is to reduce server stress, then its a practical solution.

Also, for those who didn't donate, how could someone donate to the shard if they don't have a credit card?
Dude, it's a joke :) . There was never a vote to make monsters look like daemons, and it does nothing to reduce server stress. It's just fun :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:47 pm 
Yeah I just realized that! lol Man, sorry i was out of the loop on this one :oops:

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2