Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]

Do we need more player vendors?
yes, absolutely..  81%  [ 22 ]
we have enough  11%  [ 3 ]
I don't care I never use player vendors or sell items  7%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 27
 Post subject: More player vendors?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:28 pm 
it seems most people aren't even keeping up thier player vendors, yet these vendors have enough money to keep them working for months with no interaction. I think we need more vendors, and perhaps a change in the way vendors are paid, or possibly where they store the sales money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:12 pm 
I like that you can now access your bank box for 50gps at the vendor lodge, it's like

o
m
g
?

Fill up the side of the vendor lodge with no vendors and um make space for more yes? yes, totally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:48 pm 
Yeah, more vendors...Or have a vendor that's not accesed for a week, deposit it's remaing gold and items in a persons bankboxand become available for hire...

Just occured to me, that some ppl's bankboxes are nowhere near big enough for all the items a vendor could be carrying...So maybe going straight to the box sin't the best idea, I dunno, I'm just a newb...

Fabnastic...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:55 pm 
I can see both sides to the equation. There have been times when selling was really good and I sold out of everything on a day I go back to work. I work 4 12 hour shifts in a row so i can't come back to Obsidian for 4 or 5 days so the vendor sits empty. Otherwise I try my hardest to always have something for sale.

I do agree that we need more vendors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:37 pm 
well I think putting a two week max amount of gold on a vendor, and have the rest put into the bank would be a good idea, if a vendor sits empty without owner interaction it will become free to hire again.

or if that is too difficult to code make it so that any vendor unattended to for 14days becomes available again, and all money on the vendor is lost.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]