It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject: Re: Vampire to Human?
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:19 am 

it aint happening like I said I just thank full I can type so I don't care what anyone says

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:27 am 

its all good not very many outside my family know about my stroke and now with my car wreck they are saying I may have some brain damage but ya its all good I get people lol at me everyday only thing is when they do they aren't close enough for me to wack the crap ut of theam with my cane lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:38 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
f*** a period :!:
Just make sure ur using some throw away sheets :x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:25 am 

Quote:
As far as I understood he said that, after his accident, he became retarded, so he doesn't care.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:41 pm 

Damn I didn't think everyone would be so butt hurt about it I thought they would be more pissed abut spelling or miss types the next time I have a stroke or a wreck or something happens that I forget shit (hope no time soon) ill will say f*** talking and walk ya know the shit that matters and I will make sure my typing skills are up to everyone liking ass holes lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:43 am 

Quote:
Quote:
As far as I understood he said that, after his accident, he became retarded, so he doesn't care.
Why you gotta be a douche about it, brah?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:16 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why you gotta be a douche about it, brah?
Seriously?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:19 am 

Thanks jiz it is had to understand somethings you have never been threw in rl but strokes are a bitch to get threw then again when you have wreck and half youre damn face is gone isn't a cake walk but yeah I know its easy to say thing about how someone types or this and that and hell I like a good lol just as the next guy I wasn't trying to start anything I was trying to explain saometimes there is reason why someone doesn't spell so well or in this case type or w/e it doesn't mean they are retarted or slow or dumb just maybe maybe they are going threw something in rl or hell sending from a phone just don't judge now I have never been a good at typing but hey I try just like in game illsome post well my wife will but ill make a thread and show some pics some aren't so nice but maybe it will give you a better understanding im just thank full that we or rather others aren't saying rip

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:59 am 

Quote:
Thanks jiz it is had to understand somethings you have never been threw in rl but strokes are a bitch to get threw then again when you have wreck and half youre damn face is gone isn't a cake walk but yeah I know its easy to say thing about how someone types or this and that and hell I like a good lol just as the next guy I wasn't trying to start anything I was trying to explain saometimes there is reason why someone doesn't spell so well or in this case type or w/e it doesn't mean they are retarted or slow or dumb just maybe maybe they are going threw something in rl or hell sending from a phone just don't judge now I have never been a good at typing but hey I try just like in game illsome post well my wife will but ill make a thread and show some pics some aren't so nice but maybe it will give you a better understanding im just thank full that we or rather others aren't saying rip

After the first 5 words without a comma, haven't read the whole thing! :p

I see the effort you put in writing all those words without punctuation,
so whatever your argument is, it's not valid.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:33 am 

Why all this emotional shit? What happened to talking about running red lights?
Jeeze.. no but seriously seizures... seriously a serious matter... but Ihope u get a serious settlement from it $$$$$
That's what's really important. I'm already half stupid so maybe I can fake a crash and get some money hmmm

But hope u get better hank

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am 

Well we have like a 50k insurance policy but they are fighting us tooth and nail but thank im getting better it just takes time I just don't like siting around the house but if you ever had to do it that you know how that is but ya speaking of red lights lol we were going down the road last night and keep on mind was late and we live in a little town and none were out they are doing road work and 1 lane road for like a block anyway my wife the rebel she is lmao said f*** it im not waiting on this damn light and you know what happened the damn thing turned green idk since chips said something about red lights just thought I would add this but yea I don't think I will get big $$$ I wish but if I do I will buy obsidian and I will pay to get gm bob and all players out of jail so the shard can have players and I will own all even the ones who have I cant think of how he said it but had health that never went down but don't get your hopes up ill more than likely just be the same old same old broke mo fo who cant type lmao

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:47 am 

U better tell her to chill u should have enough of accidents lol.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2