It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:58 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 11 of 12   [ 167 posts ]
Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:31 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
if things actually did start moving again i would be one of those players btw :)
in any way shhape or form, i love obsi and its history.

honestly new = good in my eyes i think # 3 is the best bet
and i also would do w,e to help make any or all that happen

so ya...

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:32 am 

I like how ALL my posts have been deleted by a guy whose a Seer on an empty game, good job bro.

Shows how much these guys care about our opinions and comments (both good and bad). Let the shard die, it's already heading there anyways....

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:17 am 

Quote:
I like how ALL my posts have been deleted by a guy whose a Seer on an empty game, good job bro.

Shows how much these guys care about our opinions and comments (both good and bad). Let the shard die, it's already heading there anyways....
Lies! its been screwed so bad that its going to have babies that will than in turn live on with the family name.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:05 pm 

Hey, I am willing to take care phisically of the server...

All the rest of the conversation is crap :D

5 months of talking and 0 achievement :P

Or shall I say 3 years?

Let's face it people, server needs a new CEO, Bob and whoever else can still be the scripter, but we need someone in charge to take actions, such as
paying for the server,
finding new coders,
PR,
Renovate web design,
Follow daily the server,
And has played long enough to now what was there and what wasn't (like me hehehehe)

If you guys keep talking for other 5 months I'll just kill myself :P

So to Bob or whoever has the server, I'm willing to pay $$ to be formal CEO :P

Let me know!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:10 pm 

Oh ya and let's put it at a vote perhaps...

Since the server is a community people should decide.

I run several servers, gaming too, and I am willing to take good care of obsidian.

I also do marketing for several companies, and I am really good at PR and operations :P

I have a background in coding and been playing since 2004 as far as I remember.

So yah, I have good qualities to be the new CEO..

It's profitable to everyone:

TO who wants to play, gets to go back to a nice community
TO Bob/BB that are clearly over this server as they have been inactive for almost 3 years.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:15 pm 

I'd want the new "CEO" of obsidian able to speak and type proper english ;)

And I'm pretty damn sure the server is on bob's computer, so he isn't paying for anything. Unless the server is on a virtual server, it costs nothing to run a server. NADA ZIP ZILCH

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:40 pm 

Quote:

Or shall I say 3 years?
You have been on fewer times than bob has hahahahaha

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:14 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Or shall I say 3 years?
You have been on fewer times than bob has hahahahaha
I always take a look at the forums now and then, but doesn't make sense to step into conversations that lead to nowhere :)

I mean you guys can keep talking and posting for as long as you want, but again, this ain't going anywhere.

As for the other guy,

I speak proper English, don't worry, I was just typing really fast at work and didn't have time to spellcheck :P

I know Bob runs the server at home but I own servers that are made for gaming, so no lag, low pings etc etc...

And again, a person that takes care of all is needed. So having the server up an running doesn't mean taking care of it.

But hey, mine was just a generous suggestion to make life easier to everyone,

if you people don't care I don't even see the point on storming the forums for 3 years without getting to a solid conclusion.

I mean yea, few months can be a reasonable time to revise the relaunch.

But 3 years, cm on :D

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:25 pm 

Ok I know I have said my peace about everything but terk I love ya man really I do but do you really think bob or higher staff are going to give you a thing your lucky to even have an account don't get me wrong I trust you only because I know ya but those who don't might not feel as I do hell put it to vote I mean through a few names in the hat vote and the shard will get what it wants thats if bob fell he can no longer fill his roll and if you all don't like my spelling or typing you can kiss it cause im lucky to get that much out

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:19 pm 

Quote:
Ok I know I have said my peace about everything but terk I love ya man really I do but do you really think bob or higher staff are going to give you a thing your lucky to even have an account don't get me wrong I trust you only because I know ya but those who don't might not feel as I do hell put it to vote I mean through a few names in the hat vote and the shard will get what it wants thats if bob fell he can no longer fill his roll and if you all don't like my spelling or typing you can kiss it cause im lucky to get that much out
I am not asking to be Developer, Staff or GM or whatever, I am asking to cure the PR part of the shard. Plus if Bob wants, he can also use one of my server to assure stability and lag free gameplay.

About Bob not being able to fulfill his role, I think we can get to that conclusion since the last 3 years nothing has happened.

That said, if people want to trust me with this, I am willing to put an effort in it.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:24 am 

Well, one thing he DID manage to get done is player registration. You could always start a "PR" campaign for getting some new players or something.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:16 pm 

Quote:
Well, one thing he DID manage to get done is player registration. You could always start a "PR" campaign for getting some new players or something.
I need access to the website to embed links and shit, plus I want to find an active scripter, that they would have to accept, so that stuff can be fixed at least, instead of being implemented.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:14 pm 

Instead of trying to ask bob for this, knowing he will not hand anything over. Why don't you come try my server? Mine is fully spawned, scripting is almost exactly like obsidian (just a few things need work). I have a website, forums, server status, basically everything is almost done, just need people to get on and test, so I can tweak what needs tweaking.

Bob isnt handing anything over, this is all he has in his pathetic life, so yall should just give up on that right now lol

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:48 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
well something should be done...
i vote terek server jiz scripter / another active scripter.. other wise nothing will happen bad or good... and no action is the worst action

id rather see the shard crash and burn with someone actually trying to help at this point rather then this convo keep going on and nothing happen anyway.....
hopefully it wont fail.. but it will if no one does anything, its clear it wont die any time soon reguardless... but its basically on life support and not doing anyone good...

so ya.. just need bob to decide on what happens / doesnt hapen, and start the movement.. other wise ... umm.. this...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:38 pm 

HAHAHA YEAH BOBS A f** LAWL

Forum locked Post a reply Page 11 of 12   [ 167 posts ]
Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next