It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:12 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: New player help!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:44 am 
Hello
I am kinda new to the whole uo system but I like it alot. However I am a bit lost in this universe. There's been a few things I tried to do but couldnt figure out what to do.

-I know there are organized quests and events, but where are the other quests? I tried to talk with villagers but they do not seem to give any quests.
-How do I craft weapons and furnitures? I know I have to buy or collect raw materials but what are the next steps? Is there any way to pay ingame money for skill training?
-I was playing earlier and attacked a vendor by mistake (Forgot to toggle peace) and got thrown to jail, I then used this potion to get me out, but turned me into a gian rat. Now what am I supposed to do? I tried drinking heal and cure potions but it didnt work.

I hope anyone can help me by responding or posting a link to a website. thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: New player help!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 pm 

Hey there! :) The whole system might be confusing at first,try finding me in-game so I could explain and help you out a bit. you arrive to my location by writing .help and choose the last option the runestone chamber, then you just walk into the gate named Vesper you can see the names by clicking the gate once.
I will be waiting there on a character named Lucinda.
See you soon! :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:11 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
Hello
I am kinda new to the whole uo system but I like it alot. However I am a bit lost in this universe. There's been a few things I tried to do but couldnt figure out what to do.

-I know there are organized quests and events, but where are the other quests? I tried to talk with villagers but they do not seem to give any quests.
-How do I craft weapons and furnitures? I know I have to buy or collect raw materials but what are the next steps? Is there any way to pay ingame money for skill training?
-I was playing earlier and attacked a vendor by mistake (Forgot to toggle peace) and got thrown to jail, I then used this potion to get me out, but turned me into a gian rat. Now what am I supposed to do? I tried drinking heal and cure potions but it didnt work.

I hope anyone can help me by responding or posting a link to a website. thanks in advance
Ill help you mang.
For the quests question, there are a few certain quests but they are hidden you must find em. The hidden ones are Dark Elf Race Quest, and 5 Vampire Bloodline quests. Ive also heard Rumors of a GM Tamer quests but ive yet to find the start of it. However there are also some none hidden quests you can recieve from quarry master in each town. They give you crafting quests but its not worth the reward.
To Craft weapons you use Blacksmithing with the right type of ignots. Mostly used to craft armor however you can craft weapons to. (The best weapons are drops from strong monsters however those are called Vanquishing).
To Craft furniture you use Carpentry. Gather logs and double click a saw and it will give you a menu of what you can craft. However alot of furniture requires high level skill. If you need someone to build you furniture i am gm, I can help you out for free as long as you have materials.
As for the potion in jail. To remove that you must Die. To die as a new player, You must go criminal i think and than have a friend kill you or monster etc.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:25 pm 

I forgot to mention that I will be hosting an event soon, even as a new character it might be fun, so sign up and see you there!

http://www.dxgaming.com/forums/viewtopi ... 23&t=23332

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:38 am 
Thank you for those replies guys, I can feel the love :D

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]