It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:50 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Fun Suggestions
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:04 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I want to make a thread where we could add fun suggestions to the shard and maybe have some added. What i mean by this is examples of what I will be posting. Feel free to add input or even your own fun ideas :)

Poisonous Food - Depending on your poisoning skill the poison will do major damage if eaten.

Traps - Some type of trap that you place on a tile that will trigger when a player runs over it. (Booby Trap your house).

Explosive Boxes - (Already Added Thanks Bob). For those of you that don't know however. You cast Lock and Unlock Spell on a container and when someone double clicks it, BOOM!.

Cursed Weapon - This is kinda like the enchanted weapon Idea, but When you cast the curse spell on a weapon. Next person to equipt will get maybe a -5 stat drop temporarily for as long as they hold the weapon. Maybe have the weapon stick to there hand for a certain time like 5 minutes etc..

Post subject: Re: Fun Suggestions
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:26 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
I've said this before and others prbly too but a holdem/5-cardD game for gold would be cool specially if u could do it either 1v1 or with a few people, select whatever betting amounts u wanted etc.. seen something like that at another place though i never played it.

Maaybe a fighting pit where you could select any of the monsters in the game to fight each other, maybe with betting again, or not, it'd be interesting anyway..

Put all this kinda shit in Haven, a place to just fk around, cause I know the shard is about realism and what not so just confine it all to there and let it be the shards playground..

Oh and the reds need a portal to haven. I don't have one but it'd be nice to be able to duel without worrying about kill gains & shiz when ur just having fun..

Eshmaki

http://www.youtube.com/user/IloveJesusY ... ature=mhum

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]