It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:14 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 67 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:14 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
Quote:
secondly there was this female player who lived above britian graveyard, and when i was a noob on that old character i remember she would come out of nowhere and kill me all the time, loot all of my stuff and then bounce to her house..i was mad for a long time but then one day i saw her and she didnt shoot me, we just stood around and talked and she helped me kill stuff, she said she liked me, and didnt want to kill me anymore.

i dont know..that was at least 7 years ago by now if not longer.
I remember that, her char name was kinky, although i am not sure if it was really a her or not. She used to kill constantly in brit gy even after she was told not too. I remember me and terek walled her outside her house one time and she paged on us.
Her name was Kinkkky, or Kinkky, She had multiple k's in her name. That was about... 8 years ago haha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:30 am 

It's me. He never had my forum accounts people.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:11 pm 

I have a lot of great memories on this shard!

As a player, the funniest one had to be getting surprise e-walled 2v1 by Hennessy and Ken at the end of Vesper bridge - and then beating them while a croud of people typed 'wtf' and 'lmao'.

Other best moment was happily hunting to myself in the bottom of a dungeon (Deceit I believe but it was years ago now) and getting ambushed by 3 GM mages from The Returners. Cue Benny Hill music as I made it (with a full pack) all the way to the top of the dungeon AND runed out alive. No less than two GMs (CV and Hydro) who had been watching (one came to answer an earlier page and the other was just being nosy lol) congratulated me on such a leet escape. Fun times :)

-----

As a staff member, my favourite thing has to be running events with you guys especially Team FFAs and dungeon crawls - keeping the players entertained was always the best part of the job for me.

I'm also very proud of the way I (and the moderator team I put together) successfully turned the forums from a hive of animosity and abuse into the community resource that we now have. There was a time some of you may remember when the forums were overrun by trolls abusing players and staff alike.

I have to say the best decision I made in the 5+ years as staff has to be recruiting Echo as a moderator and then to a Counselor position :) he's gone from being a trusted in-game friend as a player to a great and longstanding member of staff.

I'm sure there are many other happy memories but I won't bore you all with any more. I'll enjoy reading through everyone elses!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:08 pm 

Best memories, eh? Pretty much killing you all and feasting off of your tears. It was particularly satisfying to kill your so called "best" PKer, Ashes, and I use the term best loosely. You see people, while Ashes was by no means bad at PvP, he pales in comparison to me. Obviously he's too proud to admit it, but I without a doubt killed him more times than he did me. While everyone was running around on their fully GM'd characters, I was PKing with a 2x GM char, and slaughtering your so called best, despite being vastly outgeared.
Oh well though, that is all old news now though, since me and anyone else who was noteworthy has left, the low skilled players get their share of the spotlight, the very same players who begged me not to kill them. Like in all seriousness, who is your new most feared PKer? Really?
One last thing to note peeps. There have been alot of players that I felt were much stronger than Ashes skill wise, but yous seem to forget about them since Ashes came across as "dark" and "edgy" and thus for reasons I do not know, looked upto him. When I was PvPing, I found players like Aladdin, Nemo, Hennessy far more challenging, but do you hear much about them either? Nope.avi

Well I started to go a tad off topic there, but you get the point.

TL:DR :- My best memories of obs was killing you all. <3

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:43 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
sky... stfu? lol u cant come back and do the same.. so..

annnnnd the record is 1 to 1 with me and u soooo get off ur high horse :)

(this is sub zero)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 am 

Quote:
sky... stfu? lol u cant come back and do the same.. so..

annnnnd the record is 1 to 1 with me and u soooo get off ur high horse :)

(this is sub zero)

Why oh why would I want to come back here?

Oh and seriously? 1 to 1? Since when have I ever died to you, like seriously? I may not have killed you since we was on friendly terms, but that's not to say I couldn't. I've already proven my point by beating anyone who was noteworthy.

[Edited]

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:51 am 

Killing a cow for the moment is my greatest moment as being a noob!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:58 pm 

Yo BK whats up bro havent seen you in forever xD. Its me ur pvp buddy Heartless lol well was back than. Where ya been? Also hows ya sister emerald doing.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:17 pm 

[Edited]. You cant act all bad on a mage and knight game. Readin all your bullshit made me giggle.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:27 am 

what up black knight !

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:04 am 

Quote:
Th[Edited] You cant act all bad on a mage and knight game. Readin all your bullshit made me giggle.
[Edited], you mad because you bad? If I recall, you have never been even remotely good on here. In fact, I bet you're still a l[Edited] princess. Can't act all bad on a mage and knight game you say, and why not? Go back to playing CoD you generic fps [Edited]
About the comment on my looks, I lol'd hard.[Edited]. Stay classy.

Oh and sup Cherry and Heartless. <3 Oh and Emeralds fine, she said hey and she misses the old obs...how it used to be back in the day.

EDIT :[Edited]

Please stay on topic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:28 am 

Hey Sky, what's up buddy?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:25 am 

[Removed]

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:49 pm 

[Removed]

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:29 pm