It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 8:26 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:49 pm 

You Know you play too much Obsidian when:

- You know the names of shop vendors and can tell them apart by what they're wearing

- You get upset when the names of vendors change and you have to re-learn them (used to happen to me all the time at the cloth and provo shops)

- You Dread ObS rent more than "Real life" Rent!! :D

Everyone Loves Obsidian! Let hear what you guys got.......

ps. we all know you *cant really* play too much obsidian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:08 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
when i woke up i my 1st thought is that i have to go to job...i mean mining lol :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:16 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
I used to wake up and hope I still had my llama.

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:35 pm 

When you fall asleep at the computer playing Obs, bed is not an option. Then Echo jails you lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:37 pm 

even if i got mad at some staff or player this game own. i'va started play uo on obsi then i tryed most other shard will obsi was down and i cant quit obsi its like my join i cant stop smoke la good weed youno what i mean. But i know i play too much. iam almost pay to play it i work only in summer cuz iam a landscaper so when winter comme i still got cash so i dont need do anything else winter
i sell some weed hehe.

well me and my friend got hated by most the shard but it dosnt matter it just make the game harder for us and we got better day after day we dont need to use bug or macro afk the game is too fun

so just to let u all know that i will never leave obsi and my friend my bro friend of my bro we will always stay

now listen to that.. you all know about xbonesx or xblood xblood was the remade of xbonesx, xbonesx got bannedfor if i remember well rude playing ? (wtf) and multiple account cuz he made new acount to get xbonesx unbanned then after a wile echo let him a chance to restart again so he maked xbloodmachinex (gm warrior in arround 2 month or less) with all u guy hunting him 50x a day at the end no one was hunting him alone he was too good for u all, he was playing fairely and just. he had gm fisher and gm alchy both gmed in a week the guys was in love with that game its even him that show me that game.

he got banned rebanned and rebanned because you hate him
at the first time he was macroing on vendor .. Ok this is really bad but like 2 3 year ago i heard this was legal ... and how much ppl in that shard got gm skill because they macroed bugs ??? and they still play my bad.xblood was 110% made will playing 0% macroing. for me he was awesome. ppl was pissing at him making him anoying at a point we cant explain you no what i mean again ? shit.. well this guys leave obsi and leave most of us as friend too cuz we cant do nothing to bring him back .. really sad.
now
all ours new friend we bring on the shard got banned by echo teling them multi account or you are xblood so you banned wtf . even the lil brother of xblood got banned some day ago because echo though it was xblood

do you really think after banning him 4 gm fisher 2 gm warrior and all stuff he loose he will want to play here again ? alucard was the lil brother of xblood he live the house just side of the one of crimson white both really young dude and friend of my brother. how sad is that and its not just him, lots of other player prolly got banned because echo though it was xblood.Tell me how can you ban ppl for that.i wont come on that rasist subject too or corupted shard we cant prove nothing and also we dont want to start problem we just want to play fair. so there is coming my point.
if you are new and speak french that mean your are xbloodmachine so you have to be banned? iam always trying to get more ppl playing obsidian. i even saw some post in forum saying we need more ppl in shard. even if they are french dos it mater ? i learned speak english on obsidian will playing.. we can learn ... like evry one new they can do mistake. its the base of learning you learn with your error. so why dont u just restart to zero and see what hapen xblood is nice dude he have some problem like evry one he got so pissed off that he got hangred against staff too like most likely with Thassius and Echo. i did more bad then him and still play. if u dotn wont xblood at all to play then ok i cant do nothing for that but why banned little kids too alucard is a kid. yes hes the bro of xblood but he dont even live in the same house. xblood dad live near me with xblood and maxence (alucard) live with his mom for from here near crimsonwhite xblood hate his mom he cant go there how can he play his bro account. We both love that shard you understand.we put lots of time doing ours char its not only game time its real time too
iam just getting mad of all this. so mad that we tryed start a shard and its at that moment we saw the real beautyfullness of obsidian. again staff have put so much time fixing thing and making the payability sooooo funny we cant leave but we both want to play with each otheron obsi.. why we cant.
after all what hapen to me in the game
i still love evry one here and forget the pass i lool forward and say lets play the way they want us to play. no more crying if we got 1 hour jail for almost nothing we try be nice with evry one and yes some of you are really nice those who hate us make the game funny too cuz enemy and ally is part of that game without this the game would piss as hell . so anyway i wanted to tell this in frotn of all of u when i read this post
(((You Know you play too much Obsidian when: )))
i realise that maybe we played too much and we all fuked up here because we learned play on obsi and did mistake and no oen look to foget.

WE ARE ALL ADDICT TO OBSI remember that.its a drug or any of u would be there. then now try to put your self in xblood mind. just remember how allof u pissed him out to make it a the point he was. we are not that much to play this game so evry oen remember evry one and evry one know evry. then i put also my self in newb mind. i started a newb and tell no one who i was. shit how can a newb try to love this game
ppl ar so rude and with out honor.
this is not evry one , i dont know if iam the only one to saw that but all the last newb that tryed obsi and got in Norse Army or have meet amra the good and only one amra, have stay in obsi. with out amra we wouldnt have all this newb in game half of them would have leave after a lil wile. amra helped them making them learn easily.yea yea not only amra do this.but amra wasnt selectif he was open to evry one. and yes
other ppl help some newb too ,those they choose to like.

anyway i will still bring newb in obsi its up to u to think its xblood or notwe dont mind it, we love this game and will play it till we die. you can kick you can ban you can hate it or love it but we ll never stop play obsi keep it in mind.

WE LOVE THE WORK YOU DID AND WE APRECIATE EVRYTHING YOU DO ON SHARD. THANK YOU STAF FOR ALL
really nice work.

( this post make me think about all this so i put that post here ) i feel sad and i wanted to share it here cuz Can we play to much obsidian ? if yes i think echo should take some vacation :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:40 pm 

Wow I aint reading all that ^^^ ffs keep it short .

Post subject: alucard :(
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:40 pm 

:( Last Day u just banned a good friend of mine, Alucard, brother of Xbloodx it's sad cause he liked to play that shard and he was young and innocent he didn't do nothing to no one .

It's not because Alucard is the little brother of Xbloodx that mean he's Xbloodx. XBLOODX IS BANNED AND DON'T WANNA PLAY ANYMORE.
how many time I will say it??? 100 time?, 1000 time?.

Alucard go to school with me and he doesn't speak english very well,
Tamer did a Topic for him. i want to let all know that xbloodx can't have Alucard password cuz he changed it, and Alucard got only 1 account...:(

plz unban my friend!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:44 pm 

and yes my english still suck so plz no comment about it :P before i play obsi i never talked english was able to read it only :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:11 pm 

NightStalker: your english is pretty damn good if you've only started speaking after this game.

Dobtik: shut up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:15 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: dedommanger
wasn't there a thread created similiar to this a while ago? ( I spend way to much time here).

Well hey to stay on topic.....the other night I was sleeping when my "Bf" got a call something about snowboarding..... but anyways he was complaining about not having enough money to go.....apparently I told him to go sell Ribs :oops: ...and he didn't understand :roll:

Ankhesenamun
Dedo Serenity
Fisherwmn
Ruby Estella
Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:47 pm 

LOL dedo hahaha nice one :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:55 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

you guys words might carry more weight if you had more than 1-3 posts total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:40 pm 

yea i didnt have account before now so i will try post more, but alucard dont speak a word english but iam trying to have him to post in french so me or any one could translate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:25 am 

Quote:
When you fall asleep at the computer playing Obs, bed is not an option. Then Echo jails you lol.
and make ur skill down by 5% :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:29 am 

You play too much obsidian when....

While your half asleep and your lass thinks your having a bad dream so asks you if your ok, and in a half sleepy voice you say "Its ok im just training my mining and i havent gained yet"

:lol:

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next