It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:24 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Friday Night PvP
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:15 pm 
Starting 2/24/06, there will be a player run event on Friday nights at 12:00 pm GMT time. It will be a PvP event hosted in the haven arena. The Entry fee is 1,000 GP on normal nights, although it is subject to change depending on the amount of people playing.

Pay Out (subject to change at event)
1st - 60 % of prize
2nd - 30 % of prize
3rd - 10 % of prize

General Rules
1. The person who hosts the event has complete control over the event, if the person is not obeyed then you shall be kicked out of the current event. If it happens again you shall be permanently kicked out of all Friday Night PvP events.

2. The entry fee must be paid before the event and in full.

PvP Rules

1. No interfering with other fights. ex healing your friend while he is fighting.

2. No Walling yourself away from your opponent, walling yourself and opponent will be allowed.

3. No reentering the playing arena while the event is happening, going to the bridge on top on the arena is allowed.

4. No invisibility, unless it is only for a short period of time to evade an attack, No longer than 4 seconds.

5. No fight shall last longer than 10 mins. At this time if it is warrior vs warrior, armor will be removed, mage vs warrior will continue as it is untill 15 mins, after that it will be considered a draw (no fair way to stop it). Mage vs Mage will be no healing.

All rules must be obeyed unless told otherwise by the person running the event. Also all Obsidian rules are of course in effect at the event.

Most of all this is just another way to have fun, this is a player run event but staff are welcome and encouraged to come. If the event becomes out of hands it will be canceled for the week and possibly for good. Hope you all have fun and good luck!

Last edited by LegendaryProdigy on Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:20 pm 

i think u should put the price up to 5k each and the winner takes all f*** 2nd and 3rd prizes and no invis at all....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:24 pm 
Well wizz, 5k each would be nice for winner, but not everyone is rich like you :P. If it is agreed on at the time on the event it could be raised.

Also, the invis thing is a good tactic for vampire warriors, i will change it of course if more people say they would rahter not have it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:35 pm 

sounds good im for it

Bezerk-Warrior
Foxy Grey-Blacksmith
Jay-Tamer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:55 pm 
Well it didnt happen today becuase no one showed up, which is understandable since it was just posted yesterday. If it happens again next week the idea will be forgotten, so tell your friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:47 pm 
well it didnt happen yesterday either... i think it would help alot if staff just ran this event every friday...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:09 pm 
I'd glady run this event. I don't know if I'd be able to do it on Fridays, as I tend to go out on a Friday night. But if there is some interest shown, surely I'll run it.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]