It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:23 am 
Seths right, if it drops it aint newbied. Plus the orcs in wrong only dropped semi-full books, which u guessed it, aren't newbied.

The warlocks that dropped full books arent in game, but are summoned for events only. Thats the only way to get a full book unless a GM makes one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:40 am 
Poor Vic.... I feel so sorry for him, He has to do work... :?

You should just ban them, thats solve problems... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:54 pm 
Quote:
Vlad was indeed a great warrior when he was active I've seen him slay bug abusing mages aka Hennessy as the mage used the bug lol So for me he is the best warrior I've seen next to Count. I bet that will make him smile a bit but it's true....
:D
you were rite.. lol (did make me smile... haha)
ahh i wouldnt say im the best.. any one can be beaten.. some are just more slippery than others.. i have my good days.. i have my bad days... given a good day where my hands and eyes seem to work well togather.. i can fair decent i suppose.. lol
then again tho.. i can also be beaten by a good mage rather quickly if i dont watch my sh.it.. as can we all..
sometimes for me however.. when in a pvp.. spells seem to lagg out my connection horribly and really mess the hell out of crucial timing.. only spells seem to do this really bad in pvp for me...
one thing i can say for certain.. u prolly wont find annother that can match me on Dial-Up... if only i had highspeed Internet...... :twisted:

rite now tho.. im prolly rusty myself.. havn't played in 2 weeks.. and when on i havn't found much sport anywhere...

about the issue on ashes and necro.. im not taking either of your sides.. if he is cheating.. let it be dealt with by staff.. and on the other hand necro.. you have always lurked on that thin line of distastefullness.. what should make me feel your input on annother abusing is even needed.. if i recall.. your the one who abused your necro in towns... and in a nutshell u are for the mostpart the reason for all the non wepon no fighting in town nonsense i deal with now.. you are also the one i have seen repeatively guard spam at the entrance bridges of vesper.. to kill and loot a player just logging on.. when u knew they were switching chars... (duck for example) and that may not be illegal.. but to me is just distastefull.. u have always devoted your time and molded your chars to take part in the biggest flaws of the shard.. from your necro town killing till your more recent abuse of your high poison powers... u mold to the "dark" side of things... ashes has always had some sort of words calling him a cheater.. but this is something that i havn't first hand witnessed... and those tiles.. were most likely out of his controll and prolly there becaues of a poison stack id say.. hmmm.. now that would be kinda ironic huh..

anyhow as i said.. dont let this cross your brain waves in a foul manner.. im just stateing my knowledge on it.. i wouldnt want either of you not here on the shard.. ur both characters here in your own rite.. and umm.. ah fuk it.. just play..

-Count

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:49 am 
Count seriously, you have no life. You might call it abusing necro bugs but all I did was cast Death Flame as it was the most effective necromancer spell.

You say I am the reason pvp in town was disallowed when after the new system came out Vesper was a warground between Chaos and Order guilds. I was not the only one fighting in Vesper and I sure as hell was not the only necromancer out there so please stfu. I do admit G-whacking people was without taste or talent but being a necromancer, at the time my chances of defeating Duck (warrior) were pretty low indeed.

Now you say I am ABUSING my mages poisonning? Wtf do you mean. I am far from being the only mage with Deathly Poison and if I have ever stacked you pls go ahead and show me some proof. I mean wtf are you talking about abusing poisonning? You want me to pvp agaisnt warriors without poison? Wouldnt you like that huh. I got news for you: Go f*** yourself. If everytime I beat you pvp-wise you start calling me a bug abuser BEHIND my back and not face to face, you got a serious problem man. Fact of the matter is my mage whoped your warriors ass without poison stacking anything. You need to stfu and deal with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:49 am 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
Damn I love how you people miss the f'ing point.

Point is this: Don't make retarded claims about things you know nothing about. PM me asking, "could this be a bug that he is abusing?" and I'll respond in a much calmer fasion, but claim something is a bug in such a way that it is FACT that he's somehow abusing like you even know how Obsidian is scripted insults my intelligence. And guess what if you PM me bullshit I WILL share it with the public to make an example of how that kind of crap just wastes my time. Was it a funky bug, yes. Will it EVER happen again, maybe, but if it does I highly doubt it will happen in the exact same way so they poison counters cover the entire loot. Lastly, yes you should get a lotto ticket.

Locking this thread down because what was said has been said.

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Forum locked Post a reply Page 5 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5