It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:02 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:11 am 

and how is ashes suposed to move the tiles or w/e they are if u cant move them....?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:15 am 

Holy f*** Necro, get a life for one. As for those poison tiles, I couldn't even f****** see them in my backpack, they are on Emo aswell, and no Kinetic, it's not cause of some "cunning healing exploit" because Ashes and Emo are both 90 healing and have been so for awhile and also, if those tiles were covering my loot, why did I still manage to get looted DRY? HMMM?? rofl, whatever, I don't even care. Like CV said, I've lost so much shit that's been locked down to my house, not to mention losing my full noobed spell book, I'm slowly begining to just not care.

Oh and also, why is it that while Nemo was using Plat, NecroWarrior got a FULL NOOBED SPELL BOOK for winning like a 5 person FFA that was full of noobs?? Oh, and another thing, why is it that Destiny is allowed to run around with the RESTILE name? That name was implied to show who the RES KILLERS are, so GM's can keep an eye on them. Not to mention they are using it to hide their names in hopes they can catch people off guard and GANK them, this further goes to show how much of cheaters Destiny really are. Yes, I have more on Destiny, but frankly, I don't feel a need to bitch and complain to staff to deal with you, because I can deal with you just fine, even IF you all ARE a bunch of cheaters.

Everyone knows CV doesn't like me, so ROFL to anyone who thinks he's favoring me, but like Necro said "sometimes duty calls" and thats what CV is doing, taking care of buisness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:35 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
I thought you can res kill at pk bridge :P LOL I bet that was sarcasm I guess since you knew about the bug and the reason for it happening you won't do it anymore. It's cool make Ashes staff since it seems like he has close ties with them anyway. I don't like my name being RESTILE and it sucks! I can't tell the difference between anyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:52 am 
Ashes concerning that house, it has had many many owners. i was even once a Copper key holder to that residence. I'd suggest maybe getting it deleted and a new one added where it now stands, or lock your items indoors.

Either way, at the current state, there must be tonnes of ppl who have the key to unlock from that house.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:55 am 

i didnt reskill anyone and im RESTILE now too :(
i talked to regiss and he thinks that this might be because i klicked a few dead people tombstones.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:06 am 
Quote:
I don't know how you faked that screenshot but for the unlikely chain of events to happen to have 3 poison counters, all somehow magically visible to players, in a corpse covering up every single piece of loot is like tougher odds than winning the lottery. If this screenshot is indeed a valid screenshot and this actually happened, go buy a lottery ticket and chuck this up to random ass bug. Now if it happens again and again and again then you can tell me otherwise but for now I say this is bullshit. Get it through your thick skull that "tattling" on people just pisses me off especially when you make idiotic and attrocious claims.

Lastly blame careless staff for giving away newbied bags, not players for using them. Yes if he did know he had a newbed bag he should have disposed of it, but still saying that you stealing it from him is some kind of amazing frigging accomplishment your crazy. Plus if the bag was newbied, how did you get it? Did a GM pickpocket it from him? Because it sure as hell wasn't on the corpse as you were implying because it was... NEWBIED if in fact it was.
Well Cyber, it seems like you were wrong about me but you have made hasty conclusion and posted up a PRIVATE PM thinking that I could have faked something that was witnessed by NOT ONLY STAFF (witch I did not call, Kinetic was in the area) but also OTHER PLAYERS.

I think I'm gonna go buy a f****** lottery ticket right now.

I'm going to tell you what attrocious claims are CV : I don't know how you faked that screenshot but for the unlikely chain of events to happen to have 3 poison counters, all somehow magically visible to players, in a corpse covering up every single piece of loot is like tougher odds than winning the lottery.

Ashes has been known to be very crafty in the art of BUGS in the shard and I still truly believe that those title were meant to be there although looting another of his chars would have made it more clear to me that he was truly using this bug. Thats why I told all the people who took their own screenshots of it to keep them untill you would give your judgement because I still wanted to get a second SS of it to proove it was meant by Ashes. But unfortunatly you had to make this public accusing me of crafting SS'es witch Thassuis is accusing me of too now it seems. Thassius may or may not tell you but I am the one who discovered about Ashes using a newbed bag to his advantage and I am the one who got him busted.

Reminder to Thass : If you remember I gave you the DATES of when I took those SS'es where Ashes would disrespect me in racist ways. I'm sorry if anything I said in my pm was mean towards you because it was not my intention. My intention was to give my reason to CV as to why I have contacted HIM about this and not you. Foolish was I to think that CV could take me seriously. Thing is I am not stupid. If I kill Ashes 2 times and he has practically no loot exept for his armor and clothes : THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!

I was pointed at and not taken seriously when I first made my remarks about Ashes using a newbed bag but it ultimatly led to him loosing the bag and I don't care what it will take, if Ashes does keep using bugs to his advantage I will report him with cold hard proof and staff can say I made up the SS'es but some will see facts behind whatever they can think of me.

CyberVic, I have been on this shard longer than a year if I recall correctly and I have asked for your personnal help very little times on matters that were either urgent or needed your attention. I have reported so many bugs to staff members in an attempt to get them fixed faster yet this is how you thank me? Posting public my personnal PM to you and trying to humiliate me saying I crafted the SS? Did you not see Kinetic in the SS? Did I not tell you in the PM that Kinetic was there? What are you thinking?

Last edited by NatureWarrior on Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:31 am 

This is the ss Barbie took and I as well took another ss of this point is these tiles were covering his loot and fact being that Ashes already had a newbied bag means someone should keep a close eye on a player who may be using bugs to have a advantage over other players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:34 am 
Quote:
they are on Emo aswell
Wow I'm defenetly a lottery winner this time. Not only does he have them an Ashes but on Emo as well. What on earth could the chaces be? This is one for the history books lads.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:52 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

trapped like rats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:52 am 
lol... necro if he was somehow exploiting a bug you think he would tell everyone its on emo too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:01 am 
NatureWarrior is getting slamed for following rules. I'm no detective but looks to me like ashes got busted.
17. Cheating will not be tolerated. There is a ZERO tolerance for these actions and you will be banned or jailed. Report any cheat you find IMMEDIATLY to broadband via the message boards PM feature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:27 am 

:? im not goin to accuse anybody but i am gona tell u guys not to be hard on necro he did just what the rules state if any cheating or possible cheating is taking place plz report it to staff and thats zactly what he did and he didnt do it to brag as was stated in a previouse reply because it was not even done publicly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:16 pm 

Quote:
:? im not goin to accuse anybody but i am gona tell u guys not to be hard on necro he did just what the rules state if any cheating or possible cheating is taking place plz report it to staff and thats zactly what he did and he didnt do it to brag as was stated in a previouse reply because it was not even done publicly
I have to agree here. He did exactly what he was supposed to do, and he's getting hammered for it....CV, this does not inspire much confidence for the rest of the players to do the right thing in similar situations. I would hate to send you a PM and then have you post it on the boards….and think for a second of what you would do if a player posted a PM from you on the boards without your permission....Shit would hit the fan....

Things like this go both ways.....Just like Thassius

HAHA...JK.....Thought I should end this on a lighter note.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:45 pm 
Dearest readers,

In my first weeks on Obsidian, Ashes stole a shrunk stang that had been given to me. I was figuring out how to use it, and made the mistake of putting it on the ground at Vesper bank. I almost quit playing Obsidian for that, but I am glad I didn't. Point is: he manifested not careing about beeing unfair.

Ok, so here's my vision of this thread in a nutshell: There is a bug here that's been compared to winning the lottery, that somehow happenned to two chars of the same player, who has been warned for using bugs.

Well, I do not belive in coincidence, nor do I understand how players like him could be said to add to the gameplay.

Enoufgh said,
- Mathurin, AKA Bilitis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:45 pm 
I agree with mumu and azimuth. Maybe that was just a bug and ashes didnt know about it or maybe yes who knows but necro just did what the rules says and he remorted it and CV try to humliate him :shock:

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 65 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next