It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: read
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:36 pm 
thas brought up a point where u cant be racist to mentally challenged people because it transends race.... what about homosexuals? they transend race but yet u can still be racist to them.... so for everyone out there that wants to say im wrong with my thinking f*** off and forum ban me if u want i dont really give a flying f*** anymore everyone here for the most part is a f***** hypocrit and doesnt know which hole is their f***** ass hole delete this post forum ban me i dont give a f*** ban me in game whoopy f***** do i dont care. you all talk about being politcally correct not name calling or using slurs fact of the matter is retard is a durogitory word and offends more people than any of you could actually imagine just like the word niglet, spi.c, sand (Racist words are not tolerated here. Consider this a first and final warning)..er, and wet backs. me calling a homosexual a f**, queer, and a fudge packer is the same thing when calling someone a retard though it may not be true its still a durogitory slur/slang and is still very offensive im not attacking anyone except the ones that are to f****** stupid to realize this.

-Impe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:39 pm 
this topic is gay.

Or should I say "homosexual"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:42 pm 
if you would have said "to f****** retarded to realize this." i would have actually took you out to dinner before sexing you tonight

Last edited by TheRealLoki on Mon May 23, 2005 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:43 pm 
when i get back shadow im going to personally come after you im trying to make a f****** point and all you ever do is come into a thread i start and f****** patrinize me. so when i get back i hope youll like seeing your death screen alot more you f*** face.

-Impe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:44 pm 
I like pie...

But anyways... a word is a word, why take a word and be offended by it?

It's one person saying that word to you, out of how many people in the world?

Take all Critisizm and just laugh about it, take it easy, not get all offended at the smallest things.

EDIT: Plus if you get offended by those kind of words try playing online games, or online games that enable voice chat...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:05 pm 
You can be rascist to any sort of person, but the term "retard" on its own does not constitute rascism, as retard is not a race. If you said you "f****** black/muslim/sikh/christian/white retard" you would be being rascist as creed and race is what constitues rascism. Retard is a derogatory term, not a rascist term.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:45 pm 

I told you I would ban you for insulting another player in the way you did the other day, but seeing as this post didn't attack anyone in particular and I understand your opinion I am willing to let this one slide.

I actually respect your views. My point was simply that you were unfair in branding someone as racist for using a term that was derogatory, not racist. I never said that we should allow any member of the community to be insulted.

While it is true that we should all be mindful of others and not discriminate against any particular group, there is a way to diplomatically and intelligently present your views so as to garner respect - rather than submit an angry post full of expletives as you have just done.

In future, please refrain from posting such material on the forum. Not only does it not present you or your views in a good light, it also reflects poorly on the forum as a whole and creates an image of hostility on the shard - which has the potential to discourage new players.

I hope that you take this on board.

Regards,

Thassius.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]