It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:58 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:11 am 

well I was training at vesper bank and all of a sudden RmX comes from somewhere with a bow in his hand and is after me if I am correct we cant equip weps and there should be no pvp in town. and then everyone labels me as racist now u must know why I called him a watever. sometimes I get pissed too.
http://img286.echo.cx/img286/5438/rmx6qt.jpg
here it is again and this time I might want some action by the staff cause I too was jailed lock it again and ill post it again goodluck
I would also suggest forum mods to read the rules a bit.

7.Do not harrass other players, if they ask you nicely to stop bugging them, please do so. If the situation continues you can experience punishments from the staff. We want this to be a fun place for EVERYONE.

9. No exploiting bugs. If you find a bug, PM broadband on the forums with a complete description of it, and how it can be duplicated. If later the bug is found, those who had knowledge but did not tell the staff about it can get in trouble, and if you used the bug to gain an advantage, you can get in even worse trouble. Even though infinte HP may seem cool, it won't when your STR is set to 20 permanently.

Illegal:
A. Using a bug to PK people

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:24 am 
you don't get it, do you? what you did is punishable and you were punished. what rmx did is not. a warning, as kinetic said, will sufice. you, on the other hand, are probably getting forum banned, stop it until it's too late :(

racist remarks are in no way equal to a$$hole behaviour, try to grasp that truth.

Post subject: well
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:56 am 

Oigen dude it seems u dont get it and no I wont get forum banned also wat I did is against the rules wat he did is also against the rules as I stated so plz stfu and do I look like im scared of getting banned on the forums on the internet? Well its a hard truth looks like the mods are playing favourites when ur hated by everyone and ur abused not even the police helps u or cares its sad but a fact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:01 am 
Both things in my opinion are both punishable, name calling is breaking the rules, but the same is for bug abusing, why should one person be punished and the other not? That don't seem right to me...

Even if it is a racist remark, it still doesent seem right... I know I've been jailed for over 3 days before for using a bug... so why does RmX get a warning?

And I have been jailed several times in the past for using just simple bugs and crap like RmX did :?

HELL, I've even gotten jailed for selling a +1 viking sword to a newbie for 1.5k

And then there's the people who kept abusing guards on me... Reported them, and all they got was a warning, and then when i did it, instajail...

But then every time i'm in jail i always lay stones all over the floor, and then they sometimes kick me out early because there's stones all over the floor. And especially when i load up every tile with too many items and crap. And if I'm in the other jail i make sure before i get jailed i have enough cloth to make TONS of bandannas to fill up alot the tiles with too many items. Or I'll setup a macro, and go afk while im yelling random things in caps lock, and when i come back the spam thing is up to a LONG time... Or, while macroing all the tiles with too many items i can spam and spam and spam...

I've also been page banned a few times too because when im in jail i flood the staff pm thing with spam and then when they come to the jail theres items all over the place, and im spamming like mad. But I havent been jailed since November.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:05 am 

Jesus Lestat, you're a f****** pussy man. STOP WHINING. STOP SPAMMING YOUR SHIT ON THE BOARDS. AND SHUT THE f*** UP, no one cares.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:40 am 
What RmX did is Illegal to.... why not punish HIM before you forum ban Lestat? Although I really don't like Lestat can ask anyone you guys aren't being fair. Granted he runs his mouth and blah blah blah. Doesn't change the fact what RmX did is illegal.... he may have called RmX a j.ew but f*** it he attacked lestat in town.... i was punished for that.... So punish him before you punish lestat. It's only fair and unbias to do so. Cause I mean 'staff' is supposed to be that way... even though we all know that they play favorites *cough* nemo *cough*
-Impe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:45 am 

Yeah, good point blob, I've gotten jailed for way less than fightin in town :shock: so i dunno.. like jail them both and stuff.

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:47 am 

Sure I will accept any decision the staff makes and ill respect as long as it isnt one sided and yeah Blob I know u hate me I thought we sorted things out before u left but ah well anyways and Emo ur right noone really cares or ever did for me except 3 ppl who have quit. So yeah I hope u all get to understand me someday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:49 am 

aww, you had 3 lovers.. you're so cute lestat. want a sucker?? aww thats my good Lestaty-poo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:21 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
its not really a bug u just go through any portal xept the runechamber one and u can have weps in town the real bug is people being grey. if you wanna call attackin a grey a bug then fine but i dunno bout that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:28 am 
i remember attacking and killing greys or reds is perfectly legal and not punishble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

you dont have to apologize to anyone lestat. you've always been real to everyone and thats all that matters. tell em to sod off if they dont like you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:42 am 

This is not a popularity contest and I am not taking sides. The rules are simply being applied.

You got one hour jail for racism.

I do not consider shooting someone in town on a similar level of severity, given that racism has further reaching effects in real life, whereas getting shot with a bow at vesper bank does not.

I will warn rmx, and if he does it again then he will recieve one hour jail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:22 am 
As Thassius said I and the staff dont have favourites, bar maybe my little henchy Vinorex, aww so cute.

But rest assured I "hate" you both equally now :) I "hate" RmX for committing a nasty horrible crime, thats I'm sure we all wont forget for a while, and I hate Lestat for tripple posting the same shit.

These 3 threads were made to get back at Ares, and the last one at me, (won't forget) don't say it wasn't, you even copied his title. I'm sure if there wasnt a feud between the pair of you, that this mumbo jumbo would never be on the forums. Attacking someone in town does not warrant 3 consecutibe posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:41 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
Yeah, good point blob, I've gotten jailed for way less than fightin in town :shock: so i dunno.. like jail them both and stuff.
omg jail him for saying that. =P

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next