It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:12 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:51 am 

well I was training at vesper bank and all of a sudden RmX comes from somewhere with a bow in his hand and is after me if I am correct we cant equip weps and there should be no pvp in town. and then everyone labels me as racist now u must know why I called him a watever. sometimes I get pissed too.
http://img286.echo.cx/img286/5438/rmx6qt.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:57 am 
Ay - that looks like dirty business. Why didn't you just call for guards? :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:06 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
Ay - that looks like dirty business. Why didn't you just call for guards? :oops:
because hes grey and guards dont give a shit..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:07 am 

HAHAHAHAHAHA
nice name of the topic...
and well lestat since u called me a f****** jew...
wich u done again but now u just sayed
you fukcing j...
so ...i dont like you much so when i see you i attack
:)
as i did with ares *chough* twice *cough*

Post subject: heh
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:32 am 

well RmX I got proof. and no I didnt say anything to you again. You got proof? I was training and I ran and said f u j. Wat I meant to say is f u jackass I couldnt finish the sentence cause u were chasing me with a bow get a life dude it doesnt take much skill to poison poison fs poison gank gank. I personally hate poison and only use it 2 times per each battle and when I did use it more against u. U had 15 hp left till Dario helped u out? pity u still suck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:47 am 

guys...this is getting boring....i mean ur argument, i dunno, grow up or somethin, because of ppl like u two obsi has lost a lot of cool ppl, if u wanna fight, go outside vesp or any other town, and fight like a men....and erhmmm, what i wanted to say??? yaaa my water is boiling.... :wink:

Post subject: lol
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:51 am 

Throfin u prolly forgot me its Lestat and umm because of us obs lost ppl no its not because of us its because of the number of bugs and the unbanning of some ppl and no these are not my opionions these are from the ppl that left so yeah stop blaming me for it cause I just got back last week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:14 am 
RmX your a pussy i cant count the times ive seen your ass run when you seen me start casting now stfu be a good little bitch and go have your mom do your balls off before i get back and put another butt whole in your forehead keep this in mind before you start shootin ur f***** mouth off you stupid ass mexi
wicket clowns never die
-Impe

Last edited by blob on Fri May 20, 2005 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: thx
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:23 am 

<3 ya Impe! :D .If only Impe got back to playing it would be so much all of these ppl here that say they are better at pvp than all the vets would get a pretty good taste of wat vets really were. COME BACK IMPE WE NEED YA TO KICK SOME REAR!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:45 am 
only sad that lestat because i dislike him more than u.... and plus hes a pussy and shouldnt be talkin shit to ne1... much like u.... u shouldnt talk shit to ne1 too....
-Impe

Post subject: Re: lol
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:51 am 

Quote:
Throfin u prolly forgot me its Lestat and umm because of us obs lost ppl no its not because of us its because of the number of bugs and the unbanning of some ppl and no these are not my opionions these are from the ppl that left so yeah stop blaming me for it cause I just got back last week.
ya i know, i meant that arguments are pissing up ppl, i suppose that there isnt ur fault in this situation, i meant that blabla i dont know excatly what i meant because im damn tired because of examins, but im after u(because i know u long enough to know that u dont do shit etc.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:33 am 
This is getting stupid. lestat and RmX take your childish fight elsewhere, stop cluttering up the forums with worthless tell tales.

Bolt and Shackle for this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:47 am 

Quote:
because of ppl like u two obsi has lost a lot of cool ppl
Yes, we have lost players because of needless bitching ingame and on the forums but I don't think it is right to point the finger towards a relatively minor issue such as this.

In my mind, we lose alot more players because of mentality like this:
Quote:
stfu be a good little bitch and go have your mom do your balls off before i get back and put another butt whole in your forehead keep this in mind before you start shootin ur f***** mouth off you stupid ass mexi
wicket clowns never die
-Impe
That was a pathetically immature, unneccessary flame Impe - and if I see any more crap like that from you I will forum ban you immediately.

If you have nothing constructive to do, and merely want to flame people and join in arguments that don't concern you - then I would have no hesitation in removing you from the forums.

Please guys - let me deal with this ingame, there is no need to keep flaming each other.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]