It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:40 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:47 am 
ok, so sc2 isnt even released yet, there is even no news of it. but i found this thread so hilarious in blizzards starcraft forums, keep in mind that blizzard hasnt even ackowledged sc2, but then look at the posts and crap, it gets quite funny near the bottom.

i know its a long read, but i currently dont got anything to host the text document on.

SoulEdge-

Gateway: USEast

1. Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/8/2004 9:23:15 PM EDT

My friend from school gave me a burned copy of his Starcraft 2 CD. But it wont install.

I inserted the disc and it goes to the main menu, (which isn't drawn very well for a new game) and after gonig through a weird installation thing, I press play Starcraft 2 and the screen goes black and stays that way, forcing me to reboot. When I come back, all my desktop icons are misplaced, my clock starts changing and going beserk, and when I try to uninstall it so I can reinstall it, it spams my screen with messages saying "Do not select."

Can somebody please help?

DarkWarrior5000

2. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/8/2004 9:30:40 PM EDT

Wow...this is one of those most idiotic things I've seen in ages.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothin' beats the hobo life,
Stabbin' people with my hobo knife...

TheDarkest

Gateway: Azeroth

3. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/8/2004 9:49:24 PM EDT

Starcraft 2 has not been released or announced, your friend may of given you a virus, you should scan your computer.

DarkWarrior5000

4. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/8/2004 9:51:25 PM EDT

Apparently your friend isn't your friend after all or you could be just some idiot who's creating spam.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

richiek1099

5. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/8/2004 9:56:58 PM EDT

wow... if your on this website and think that starcraft 2 is out then you are completely nieve...
unless it was brood war u were talking about

Lobster

Clan: Op
6. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/9/2004 3:39:48 AM EDT

Another stupid newbie,

A. Its brood like the guy said above

B. Well, if you thought sc 2 was out you should go shoot yourself immediately.

DanielP.

Gateway: Europe

7. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 5:01:49 AM EDT

This is a common thing StarCraft II does when your system specs are either too high or too low.

There is only one solution to this: Buy a new PC that exactly matches the game's requirements!
Daniel P.

Unykorne

Gateway: Northrend
Clan: a3g
8. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 6:52:22 AM EDT

Or if it really is Starcraft 2, send me the CD and I'll test it to see if there is a problem with the CD.
WoW needs more races - long live the Tuskarr!

RobertVanWinkle

Gateway: Lordaeron

9. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 9:29:40 AM EDT

Way to try to use pirated software and admit to it. Now go out and buy a new computer so you can use it, its a really fun game you're missing out.
Eeee! Sit on it.

DianeE

10. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 2:13:02 PM EDT

Daniel's answer is by far the best so far.

I give the original post 7/10, rising to 9/10 if we include the number of people who bought it.

Daniel gets 9.3/10 just on principal, rising to 11/10 because he's German.
Games are educational. Scrabble teaches vocabulary, Monopoly teaches us cash management, and D&D teaches us to loot the bodies.

Mata.

Clan: Foot
11. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 2:42:51 PM EDT

Make sure you have DirectX 11 Lite installed

Q u o t e:
Daniel gets 9.3/10 just on principal

on who

SoulEdge-

12. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 4:14:21 PM EDT

what do you mean its not released yet? I saw my friend burn the copy, it even said SC 2 on the front of it.

It did not say broodwar, and plus I know the difference between SC2 and brood war.

now plz tell me how to install this..

SoulEdge-

13. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 4:17:54 PM EDT

i EVEN saw a pic of a blue protoss on the cover and it had blizzard pic on the bottom

I tried playing once after doing the windows compatibility thing, but it gets stuck on the blizzard intro, after the intro passes it goes black and plays the SC2 theme song but theres nothing on the screen

TheDarkest

14. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 4:59:40 PM EDT

Okay, screenshots please.

RaNkLeSs

15. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 5:11:29 PM EDT

This is just a shot in the dark but does the CD look ANYTHING like this?

http://www.totalfree.at/covers/Games/Gr ... ft%20f.jpg
[ post edited by RaNkLeSs ]

HnR)ke422azn

16. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 5:33:04 PM EDT

I think we can nab a couple new signatures from this thread.
"I know the difference between SC2 and brood war"

-- SoulEdge-

SoulEdge-

17. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 6:04:54 PM EDT

No it does not look like that picture. It looks like a Protoss Warrior all blue, you can seem him walking toward you in the picture.

SoulEdge-

18. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 6:06:00 PM EDT

it looks just like the protoss inside the Starcraft 1 CD when you open it and look inside, the one with half its body in green grid, but without the green grid. And this protoss is blue

Mata.

Clan: Foot
19. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/9/2004 6:18:29 PM EDT

I have the Warcraft 4 alpha on a few 3 1/2 inch floppies I'd be willing to sell for the right price. Just run the Warcraft4.bat file and it'll install itself!

unknown_error

Gateway: Europe

20. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/9/2004 7:17:29 PM EDT

I also have a problem installing starcraft 2
its exactly like souledge's but when it finished installing it it comes up with Starcraft Brood war.... maybe double-clicked(copyright microsoft) on the wrong setup file... :-s

Nah mate you got a fake, i have copys of starcraft and broodwar by using my $#$#\? and burning it on to cd. and they work perfect!

I must add this is not breaking any law, so if you wish to sue me blizzard, go ahead but it will be a waste of time and money.
Also i do not sell or make copies for any but myself and after buying starcraft+broodwar about 6 times, i think its ok....
An error occured when i was born, an error never discovered before.

DarkWarrior5000

21. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/9/2004 7:32:55 PM EDT

If you check on the Blizzard website, you will be surprised to see that Starcraft 2 is not currently being made and has not been released. Both you and your friend are really stupid in trying to give/install SC2. We all know it's just not out yet!

RexxarReturns

22. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/9/2004 10:52:33 PM EDT

LOLOL YOU Æ’UCKING RETARD!! YOUR SO CALLED "FRIEND" SENT YA A VIRUS YOU FREAKEN MORONIC BASTARD RETARDED SOB FROM HELL!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA L0§£R!!

p.s, ask your friend if you can anal phuck him
"I am half Orc and Half Ogre. I wonder what you would get if you cross breeded a Centaur with a Dryad..."

Face_Of_])eath

Gateway: USWest

23. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/10/2004 2:44:44 AM EDT

I have sc ghost 2. It's so cool. You get to fly a wraith and an arbiter. And you kill kerrigan!
I have a piece of lint in my peacefull eye!

lurker53

24. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/10/2004 3:39:52 AM EDT

there is no starcraft 2, ive looked for leaks but naw, aint 1, aint even a starcraft ghost leak so far...so u either got urself a nice lil trojan or ur friend made a game from scratch
sig will be here as soon as blizzard adds [img] commands

Unykorne

Clan: a3g
25. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/10/2004 7:05:16 AM EDT

This thread is rather amusing.

Q u o t e:
I saw my friend burn the copy, it even said SC 2 on the front of it.

HnR)ke422azn

26. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/10/2004 11:58:03 AM EDT

Unykorne, make sure you attribute the quote to the author. Give credit where credit is due.
"after the intro passes it goes black and plays the SC2 theme song"

-- SoulEdge-

venomium

27. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/10/2004 12:36:55 PM EDT

Hmmm, I don't want my WoW beta-cd anymore, the game sucks; it has absolutely nothing to do with Starcraft, anyone want to buy it?
2/0/0
Orc.
Beginner's luck:D

HnR)ke422azn

28. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/10/2004 12:59:37 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
Hmmm, I don't want my WoW beta-cd anymore, the game sucks; it has absolutely nothing to do with Starcraft, anyone want to buy it?

There's one on e-bay up for $399 with a few hours left I believe.

-- SoulEdge-

Rulerofrabbits

29. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/10/2004 6:30:26 PM EDT

To the kid with "Starcraft 2": You got screwed. and if that was a REAL Starcraft2. you just got caught for pirating software.
http://www.rabbitsector.com
http://www.xenonlogic.com/forum
http://www.xenonlogic.com/diablo2 - -ToP-'s Diablo2 League comming

Doom_B1ade

30. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/10/2004 8:07:02 PM EDT

My God....

I wish I was his friend, I would love to have a time machine and be able to acquire a copy of StarCraft 2 from the future.

On a related note, I have some swampland in Yuma I would like to sell you, interested?

Q u o t e:
First Holy Guardian, SC2 is already out

~~ some idiot on these forums

uC)

31. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/12/2004 3:04:11 PM EDT

LMFAO Sc2 man..... think about these things. i bet thats a virus you fool lol. Dont put things on your computer if you dont know what they are. Btw i got sc3 if you want it. ;)
Join Op uC) The best Clan on West. Filled with tonnes of kool Gm PPl.

Join Op uC) Today.

http://Www.UltiMatEComBine.BraveH

draeger

32. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/12/2004 4:06:12 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
i EVEN saw a pic of a blue protoss on the cover and it had blizzard pic on the bottom

I tried playing once after doing the windows compatibility thing, but it gets stuck on the blizzard intro, after the intro passes it goes black and plays the SC2 theme song but theres nothing on the screen

Is your infrared port on your computer working properly? If you don't have one then that's obviously why SC2 isn't working. I'd recommend going back and reading the specs once more.
Me = Steve.

MagicMinitaur

33. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/12/2004 6:28:06 PM EDT

SoulEdge-, have you no sence at all? Blizzard hasn't even given hints about thinking about starting to make StarCraft 2. I have a feeling that your "friend" isn't a really good friend after all. He probably made a quick cd cover with a cd labler program, stuck Sc2 on a blank Cd, then burned the virus that you now have onto it. Then for the "not drawn very well" main menu, he probably just photoshoped a menu together. Probably took him a few days to make the entire thing, virus and all, if he was slow. Talk to him if you don't believe anyone here. Better yet, take your burned disk to his house, install it on his comp, and run it. See what it does if you want proof of it. If he "owns" it, then it would work on his comp, makes sence right. If he won't let you, you got F*cked, sorry.
http://home.earthlink.net/~thundergodhaschel <- Good laughs here, click on it...you know you want to.

cvn-tv-dip

34. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/12/2004 8:33:26 PM EDT

Souledge- is f*****.
Peons have the same rights as men, women, and Protoss.

DarkWarrior5000

35. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 2:39:16 PM EDT

His computer probably doesn't work any more.

DelraFread

36. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 3:30:43 PM EDT

This is the best thread I've seen in some time.
Tam Moze byc tylko jeden

SoulEdge-

37. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 4:07:03 PM EDT

This is bullsh*t, my friend admitted it was a virus, and I have permanent damange to my comp.

So we all got into one big fight at our school, he and his sk8er gangsters vs me and my comp friends, and then a bunch of other mexicans who rushed into the fight.

so we all got arrested and my friend is serving sum good jail time for handing out lots floppys of screen savers around school which all turned out to be severe viruses.

but the good part was i got to knock his tooth out during the fight while he only broke 2 of my left hand fingers

now i stole his chick and hes gonna be mad as hell
heh heh

now where can i buy the actual starcraft 2 game that the admin spoke of?

HnR)ke422azn

38. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 4:09:25 PM EDT

Poll: Do you think SoulEdge- is serious or trolling?

-- SoulEdge-

RexxarReturns

39. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 4:43:26 PM EDT

well obviously he cant be trolling because hes not saying vulgar things about everybodys post for no reason

but the post he just said about beating the hell outta his so called "friend" and then all getting arrested is probably false. its more likely hes so badly embarrased and mad that he made that up to make us not think lessar of him, or to make himself feel better thinking that we belive he did something that big to get revenge

personally souledge-, you are the biggest dumbass i've ever seen on the site, now go purchase a gun, you should shoot yourself right away. make sure you put a bullet in your chest so you suffer and bleed for hours before you die, cause giving a blow to the head would kill you right away, and thats not good enough for us

either that or go out in the wilderness and become a tarzzan freako and live like an animal with no women to suk yur d1ck
"I am half Orc and Half Ogre. I wonder what you would get if you cross breeded a Centaur with a Dryad..."

SoulEdge-

40. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 4:54:24 PM EDT

if thats so then why did DanielP the administraitor say I can install it with another computer?

my other computer had the same exact problem and its so much quicker than the other, its one of those new ones, the black ones, yeh the black ones are always the best

41. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 5:49:58 PM EDT

Duuuuuuummmmmmmmbbbbbbbb aaaaassssssss!!!!!!
Typicalzero

Lord_PhilMil

42. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 6:05:14 PM EDT

ohh, this is great! im going to save all of these so i can forever laugh at this... hehehe, this is going to be great! Blizzard you should put this in a hall of fame or something, this guy diserves something for being so dumb, gullible, and well, dumb

Q u o t e:
I have the Warcraft 4 alpha on a few 3 1/2 inch floppies I'd be willing to sell for the right price.

-Mata.

cvn-tv-dip

43. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 7:08:35 PM EDT

What are you talking about? SC2 is in stores everywhere and I'm owning with heroes and sea units.

(sarcasm)

SoulEdge-

44. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 7:09:25 PM EDT

PLEASE STOP!!

YOU ARE ALL MEAN PUNKS!! BLIZZARD BAN THESE GUYS FROM THE FORUMS THEY'RE ALL MAKING FUN OF ME!!

damn it

RexxarReturns

45. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 7:12:54 PM EDT

LOL

BAN ME!! BAN ME!!

[ post edited by RexxarReturns ]

cvn-tv-dip

46. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 7:14:10 PM EDT

You can try shooting every cat that you see in your life. Great way to get your priveliges banned.

lurker53

47. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/13/2004 10:42:36 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
To the kid with "Starcraft 2": You got screwed. and if that was a REAL Starcraft2. you just got caught for pirating software.

since when is pirating software illegal? my friend downloads stuff thru irc and bit torrent anytime he wants (even games that arent out), guess why its legal...bill clintons privacy act of watever year...many places use that as a excuse, for example tmd-moviez is 1 of the biggest movie pirating group over irc, but they say that no one from a agency such as fbi, riaa, or anything of that sort has the right to enter...oh btw those dudes allow secure downloading of music...u cant get caught by the riaa
sig will be here as soon as blizzard adds [img] commands

DarkWarrior5000

48. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/14/2004 2:54:21 AM EDT

#1: DanielP isn't a forum administrator, he's a MVP
#2: You are just about the most hilariously stupid guy I have ever seen post online.
#3: SC2 is real...and SC3 is coming out this year.
#4: Your friend isn't your friend and the fact that he gave you a supposed SC2 is proof enough already.

PsychicKiller

49. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/14/2004 6:25:05 AM EDT

Haha, this $!@% is sooooooooooo funny. I havn't seen such a funny post for ages.

SC2 isn't out. You were stupid enough to believe your so called "friend". Your even embrassed and pissed enough to make up things like beating him up with your geek gang.

RobertVanWinkle

50. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/14/2004 7:53:42 AM EDT

Q u o t e:
since when is pirating software illegal?

This thread is really bringing out the stupid people.
Eeee! Sit on it.

OpenTechHelper

51. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/14/2004 12:40:13 PM EDT

Hold up...

Q u o t e:
he and his sk8er gangsters

NO no NO! There are no SKATER GANGSTERS! Skaters and gangsters are two different types of people. Skaters are "people", who like to jump around and listen to music you can't even makeout the words to. Skaters also like to MODIFY their body with chains, peircings, tattoos, anything. Gangsters are more laid back, they don't dye their hair black like skaters/goths, and they don't have more then 2 piercings. Now NEVER say Skater gangsters again. Oh and you're a retard(Souledge), for thinking their was an SC2.
I am a bomb technician, if you see me running try to catch up.

HnR)ke422azn

52. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/14/2004 12:56:28 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
NO no NO! There are no SKATER GANGSTERS! Skaters and gangsters are two different types of people

There are also Yo's :-D I'm closest to that. We listen to rap, play streetball, do stuff that doesn't cost a lot of money. I'm not a traditional Yo, though.

Q u o t e:
Skaters are "people", who like to jump around and listen to music you can't even makeout the words to. Skaters also like to MODIFY their body with chains, peircings, tattoos, anythingp

Naa. Skaters generally listen to rock. You can usually make out those words. Goths aren't skaters. They fit into their own group.

Q u o t e:
Oh and you're a retard(Souledge), for thinking their was an SC2

There.

-- SoulEdge-

draeger

53. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/14/2004 2:06:12 PM EDT

Q u o t e:

since when is pirating software illegal? my friend downloads stuff thru irc and bit torrent anytime he wants (even games that arent out), guess why its legal...bill clintons privacy act of watever year...many places use that as a excuse, for example tmd-moviez is 1 of the biggest movie pirating group over irc, but they say that no one from a agency such as fbi, riaa, or anything of that sort has the right to enter...oh btw those dudes allow secure downloading of music...u cant get caught by the riaa

For about as long as stealing has been wrong.
Me = Steve.

MagicMinitaur

54. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/14/2004 5:24:40 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
PLEASE STOP!!

YOU ARE ALL MEAN PUNKS!! BLIZZARD BAN THESE GUYS FROM THE FORUMS THEY'RE ALL MAKING FUN OF ME!!

damn it

Lol, roflmfao...*s!@!@&#* rofl. *wipes tear from eye* What an ass. He ruins his computer for being an idiot, then _claims_ to have been in a fight then got arrested, then when people jump on his back for being the biggest moron anyone has ever seen he whines like the post above. Like Blizz will do anything for us making fun of him. If anything happens they'll ban you for taking a "pirated copy of SC2". By the way, DanielP was talking about SC BW, not SC2. Because anyone, ANYone with half a brain cell knows that SC2 isn't even in the concept stages. You're an idiot, shut up and go have those "skater gangsters" beat you up again. Maybe they can break the rest of your fingers for you so you can't post here again for a looooong time.
http://home.earthlink.net/~thundergodhaschel <- Good laughs here, click on it...you know you want to.

DarkWarrior5000

55. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/14/2004 5:40:42 PM EDT

That'd be nice...but then we would have nothing to laugh at!

Nintendoman_766

Clan: 766
56. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/14/2004 6:31:56 PM EDT

lol this is drop dead funny...

But how can it be pirated software? He claims that it only contains the short blizzard title cutscene, then some music for a themesong, but everything else is black.

since theres no game, how can it be a pirated game?
http://www.world-of-nintendo.com

http://www.freewebs.com/clan_766/

xp_er_ment

57. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/14/2004 9:58:18 PM EDT

Welcome to the automated Flamers hotline. Please push a button that corresponds to one of the following:

1. Scammer
2. Noob 1
3. Noob 2
4. Noob 3
5. Noob 4

Q u o t e:
PLEASE STOP!!

damn it

Heheh, I bet you didn't even knock this guy's teeth out. Serves you right, nooblet. But, you should have never posted here. You can't fight me, and your comments are poor, and you already have flamers on your tail. Now, showing your face again will prove how noobly you can be.

Blow your friend and tell him thanks for f****** your computer. Maybe it opened your eyes not to be so trusting you goddamn fagogot!

(Even though there is no God or god)

You think these guys our bad, meet xp_er_ment.
[ post edited by xp_er_ment ]

Next games:

Warcraft: PEON

Warcraft: Tycoon

Warcraft Activity Center

Warcraft Interactive Storybook

SoulEdge-

58. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/14/2004 10:40:52 PM EDT

Q u o t e:

Whos that?

RexxarReturns

59. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/14/2004 10:49:51 PM EDT

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOL

THIS GUY IS LITERLY RETARDED!!! [or he has brain damage one of the two] LOOK AT THAT OH MY GOSH THAT IS SOOOO Æ’UCKING ASS FUNNY!!

I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU SOULEDGE-, YOU'RE NOT THE DUMBEST ASS-CLOWN I'VE EVER SEEN, YOU ARE THE #1 LOWEST IGNORANT ASS-TURD OF THE Æ’UCKING CENTRY!!
OF THE Æ’UCKING MELLENIUM!! IM LITERLY ROFLing AND FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR WHEN I HEARD YOU SAY "whos that?"

you do not even deserve to exist at all, you do not even deserve to being close to existing, not even to be a pile of goat sh1t on the ground, you are so many times worse than that, you literly dont belong in the world or the universe itself. since you are existing, i encourage you to shoot yourself right away

or worse than that, make it a long painful death. or make your life a living hell. you deserve it, and plus we deserve to hear about it happening.

Oh I almost forgot, time for everyone to start calling this person a f**... ;>

xp_er_ment

60. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/15/2004 3:39:00 AM EDT

For rexxarreturns, you're a f**. And xp_er_ment is me, dip$!@%. Go blow something.
Next games:

Warcraft Activity Center

blackdeath.c

61. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/15/2004 7:30:37 AM EDT

you all have small c**ks
my c**k is the biggest !

[ post edited by blackdeath.c ]

SULFK

Funny how everything was roses
when we held on to the guns

weltall_ido

62. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/15/2004 8:06:09 AM EDT

You may have a big c**k, but i've got a big penis, and that owns your big c**k.
[ post edited by weltall_ido ]

Skip the flattery, we all know I'm great.

blackdeath.c

63. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/15/2004 10:41:43 AM EDT

bah u know what i ment u stupid noob
now stfu
[ post edited by blackdeath.c ]

SULFK

Funny how everything was roses
when we held on to the guns

HnR)ke422azn

64. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/15/2004 10:53:32 AM EDT

This thread was funny, then a bunch of kids jumped in and made it un-funny :-(

-- SoulEdge-

Ludacris_DTP

65. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/15/2004 11:04:56 AM EDT

soul edge ur an idiot i dont even play starcraft but im smart enuff to come to this site and check b4 i put a game thats supposed to come out like a month from now on my pc
Disturbin tha Peace

RexxarReturns

66. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/15/2004 1:43:34 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
For rexxarreturns, you're a f**. And xp_er_ment is me, dip$!@%. Go blow something

wtf ßitch?! im on your side dumbass, dont call me a f**

JK_Rebel

67. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/15/2004 1:48:12 PM EDT

I don't think he meant you, but said it per your request in a previous post.

xp_er_ment

68. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 6:34:23 AM EDT

OMFG! THE f** PART WAS FOR YOU DIP$!@%!
Next games:

Warcraft Activity Center

RexxarReturns

69. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 1:24:20 PM EDT

So why Xperament? I was on your side all this time, I was with all of you guys, we were all making fun of Souledge in this funny ass thread and for no reason at all you throw insults towards me.

wtf did i do to ya? wtf did i do wrong? i was doing what everyone else here was doing to souledge!

The_Invader

Clan: MoAN
70. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 1:27:22 PM EDT

I dunno, but thats phucked up xp_per_ament, dont be throwing sh1t at other people like rexx for nothing

Lord_PhilMil

71. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 1:48:29 PM EDT

Isnt there a forum rule that says "any post that use symbols to get around the spelling of a curse word is a bannable offense?" so using the german b and using the ph instead of f is not getting around the spelling...

edit- exert from http://www.battle.net/forums/guidelines.shtml
""Banable" offenses include, but are not limited to, the following list of activities. Users that are banned will be permanently banned from posting. There will be no warnings for first time offenses, and there is no appeal process once banned." ect. ect.
"Objectionable Content
Battle.net is a gaming community oriented service composed of many different types of people. The use of vulgar or abusive language, even if masked by symbols or other characters, or engaging in other impermissible behavior, may result in the poster being banned from this site."
[ post edited by Lord_PhilMil ]

I have the Warcraft 4 alpha on a few 3 1/2 inch floppies I'd be willing to sell for the right price.
-Mata. after SC2 piracy

cvn-tv-dip

72. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 2:59:30 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
PLEASE STOP!!

MOO HAHAHA

What an idiom.

MagicMinitaur

73. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 4:18:37 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
Isnt there a forum rule that says "any post that use symbols to get around the spelling of a curse word is a bannable offense?" so using the german b and using the ph instead of f is not getting around the spelling...

edit- exert from http://www.battle.net/forums/guidelines.shtml
""Banable" offenses include, but are not limited to, the following list of activities. Users that are banned will be permanently banned from posting. There will be no warnings for first time offenses, and there is no appeal process once banned." ect. ect.
"Objectionable Content
Battle.net is a gaming community oriented service composed of many different types of people. The use of vulgar or abusive language, even if masked by symbols or other characters, or engaging in other impermissible behavior, may result in the poster being banned from this site."

A) _May_ result in the poster being banned from this site. Blizz seems to take advantage of that to be lazy.

B) You get right on a list of every post here that uses symbols to cover curse words...I'd like to see anyone try. Blizz would have to ban everyone but the newest newb, because they haven't had the chance yet to use the symbols to mask their curses. Blizz put that in there as a scare tactic I think. As almost every thread I read has at least one masked curse in it, actually a lot have unmasked curses.

runewood2.0

74. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 9:42:57 PM EDT

You know i should introduce you to the brick wall i have in my back yard soul. You two would have ALOT in commin....

teelo

75. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 11:10:53 PM EDT

I think the funniest part is souledge believed that he had SC2 on a FLOPPY!
AIM: TeeloPublicSn
Add me!

Lord_PhilMil

76. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 11:13:21 PM EDT

About my hole post of the blizzard forum rules, i ment it as a simple reminder to you phuking idiots that you cant use words like dam, @$$,and ßitch. So, you can get banned if you use these!

(yes, i do know i put the words that can get me banned in this post, ironicly,i was going to put them in my original post on this subject)
-Mata. after SC2 piracy

teelo

77. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/16/2004 11:19:07 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
About my hole post of the blizzard forum rules, i ment it as a simple reminder to you * So, you can get banned if you use these!

(yes, i do know i put the words that can get me banned in this post, ironicly,i was going to put them in my original post on this subject)

So you want to be banned then?
AIM: TeeloPublicSn
Add me!

DelraFread

78. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 12:19:05 AM EDT

SC2 is a real game, its just Soul Calibur 2 not StarCraft 2. Ironicaly Soul Edge is one of Soul calibur 2's prequels.

Q u o t e:

Wow. Your an idiot.
Tam Moze byc tylko jeden

xp_er_ment

79. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 12:26:35 AM EDT

I'm simply saying I said f** on your request. That isn't an insult; the other part is just a light insult. You are still on the side of the flame, so do not take it seriously like I'm telling you to suck a cock- I'm not.

NEW SIG!!!!!!!!

Q u o t e:
I must say Warcraft is the point of favoritism from Blizzard, but they have done an AWESOME thing

- a bribed cvn

Liger-Jager

80. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 11:53:38 AM EDT

may have?!has
U dummy... U would know if SC2 was released, u hav eno common sense do you?

lol...
Shizzly job, Umm HELLO!
lol...
SC2 Not Coming SC Ghost is the focus in SC!
Most Trusted:

BonG- (WOOT!)

ZhugeLiang

mlvl99

santa.claws

SheepGoBah

iX.FlazN

SoulEdge-

81. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 4:31:48 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
I think the funniest part is souledge believed that he had SC2 on a FLOPPY!

it was a CD you Æ’ucktard.

cvn-tv-dip

82. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 4:32:57 PM EDT

But it wasn't because that IT wasn't what you thought it was.

Q u o t e:
may have?!has
U dummy... U would know if SC2 was released, u hav eno common sense do you?

lol...
Shizzly job, Umm HELLO!
lol...
SC2 Not Coming SC Ghost is the focus in SC!

No, SC Ghost is just a bridge game. SC 2 IS coming.
[ post edited by cvn-tv-dip ]

NCC_1701D

Clan: 766
83. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 4:37:07 PM EDT

HA! I can't belive this guy, its so freaken halarious. but enough is enough, leave him alone now. you've all inflicted enough embarassment on him, its just as bad as being tied to a pole bucket naked and being posted in the middle of a school or something

SoulEdge-

84. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 4:39:36 PM EDT

in the end the geeks + nerds will rule the world!!!

and since im a geek, you'll all be working for my kind! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FATTYS AND BULLYS R GONNA PAY!!! yeeehaahahahaha

gesh what bros', GAME OVER! WHAHAHHAA!

RexxarReturns

85. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 4:44:35 PM EDT

LLLL::::::::::::::::::OOOOOOOOOOOOOO::::LLLL::::::::::::::::::
LLLL::::::::::::::::::OOOOOOOOOOOOOO::::LLLL::::::::::::::::::
LLLL::::::::::::::::::OOO::::::::::::::::::::OOO::::LLLL::::::::::::::::::
LLLLLLLLLLLLL::OOOOOOOOOOOOOO::::LLLLLLLLLLLLL::
LLLLLLLLLLLLL::OOOOOOOOOOOOOO::::LLLLLLLLLLLLL::

[ post edited by RexxarReturns ]

xp_er_ment

86. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 4:46:52 PM EDT

Ya, all the gays would come after you.

Geeks and nerds are passive. Don't count on it. And whose going to protect you President Nerd.

SoulEdge-: I fired all the Secret Service! BWHAHAAHHAAHAHH!

You're dumb as $!@%.

This defines the true meaning of noob or he's played us all the entire time. Hey, souledge,

SC2 can be gotten at Noobs R Us. It's only on zip disk though.

Q u o t e:
I must say Warcraft is the point of favoritism from Blizzard, but they have done an AWESOME thing

- a bribed cvn

The_Invader

Clan: MoAN
87. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 4:48:56 PM EDT

Hey pretty impressivedrawing there eh RexxarReturns?

xp_er_ment

88. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 4:52:26 PM EDT

I second that appraisal.

Q u o t e:

- a bribed cvn

rabid_gopher

89. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help | 7/17/2004 6:42:53 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
im smart enuff to come to this site and check b4 i put a game thats supposed to come out like a month from now on my pc

A month? Wow. And you're making so much fun of that stupid dumbass. You dumbass !&$%7ard.
When I call your name, just answer "here", and it will be short for here I am,... rock you like a hurricane.

rabid_gopher

phoebus_apollo

90. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/17/2004 7:13:42 PM EDT

k

lolll, soul edge, your post is a 1000/10 in the laugh meter. If anyone of u plays diablo lol, souledge is like one of those level 99 chars that keeps pking you when your level 20 and then saying what a cool life he has, he drives a porsche 911 and is 18 with 4 GF's and he is the captain of his schools football team while your just a dork with a level 20 char, and if you say how come your 19 he says "I bought if off ebay" or "This is my brothers" lol. omg, this is too funny, why do you even take him seriously? lol, STARCRAFT 2 lmfao
Who blinded you, shamed you so? Say; Odysseus, Raider of Cities

Lord_PhilMil

91. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/17/2004 7:22:29 PM EDT

HAHA, i love this, i have all 5 pages saved and are willing to sell them to people for 5 bucks a copy. now, remember i have special software that allows me to save it better then you ever could. so hurry, while supplies last.

(this message is for n00bs only)
-Mata. after SC2 piracy

Souledge-

92. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/17/2004 7:30:54 PM EDT

SHUUUUT THE FUUUUCK UUUUP!!!! YOU''RE MAKE ME CRY!!!!

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS FORUM?!!

xp_er_ment

93. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/17/2004 7:45:43 PM EDT

Oooh, we're making you cry. Then, why don't you leave?

If I tell you where to get the alpha for Starcraft too will you stfu?

Q u o t e:

- a bribed cvn

Jyv

94. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/17/2004 8:34:09 PM EDT

Awesome, snagged another sig. :) That's all this thread is useful for, and maybe a few cheap laughs.

Q u o t e:
YOU''RE MAKE ME CRY!!!! HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS FORUM?!!

-- Souledge-

xp_er_ment

95. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/17/2004 9:02:33 PM EDT

even if I tell him where to get SC2, he'll probably still get a virus he's that dumb ;)

HHHHH||||||HHHHH||||||||AAA||||||||OOOO
HHHHH||||||HHHHH|||||||A|||A|||||||OOOO
HHHHH||||||HHHHH||||||A|||||A||||||OOOO
HHHHH======HHHHH|||||AAAAAAAAA|||||OOOO
HHHHH======HHHHH||||A|||||||||A||||OOOO
HHHHH||||||HHHHH|||A|||||||||||A|||||||
HHHHH||||||HHHHH||A|||||||||||||A||OOOO
HHHHH||||||HHHHH|A|||||||||||||||A|OOOO

Q u o t e:

- a bribed cvn

Kerrigore

Clan: TwC
96. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/17/2004 10:29:23 PM EDT

omg ur so dum like wtf how can u b so dum its like ur jokin but ur obvusly 2 dum 2 be jokn OMFG UR SUCH A FUKN RETARDS LOLOL!
Kerrigore: Often replicated but never duplicated.

Tip: Practice safe eating habits; always use condiments.

xp_er_ment

97. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/18/2004 1:07:30 AM EDT

who are you talking to?

Q u o t e:

- a bribed cvn

Kerrigore

98. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/18/2004 1:57:32 AM EDT

Good question...

*rants to mid air*

EDIT: To clarify...

I typed out a rant, but then I deleted it for reasons that I shall not reveal, and replaced it with that.

I think it was intended to be some sort of satirical mockery of everyone jumping on this guy (who is obviously trolling) and thinking they are so much smarter when they are playing right into his purposes. But, looking back, it fell somewhat short.

Ah, well. You can't win them all. Unless you have lots of money. Then at least if you don't win them all you can pay people to sit around and convince you that you won after all, and it didn't really matter anyways.
[ post edited by Kerrigore ]

cvn-tv-dip

99. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/18/2004 2:07:42 AM EDT

Souledge you are PATHETIC. First you believe your friend gave you a copy, a COPY (have common sense why would you get a copy if you won't be able to play it on Bnet without a CD key of your own) of a game that is not even annoucned yet. Then you scream out that we were mean. Then you scream out in the hopes of this forum terminating.

Kerrigore

100. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/18/2004 2:15:45 AM EDT

Indeed... it's almost as if he isn't serious.

xp_er_ment

101. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/18/2004 7:02:08 AM EDT

cvn, you idiot, Starcraft 2 is out. Check blizzard's site more often. More over the alpha is leaked. ;)

Q u o t e:

- a bribed cvn

SoulEdge-

102. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/18/2004 3:40:39 PM EDT

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!??!? I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU ARE ALL FACKERS!! FAAAAAACKERS!!!!! AND YOU SUCK MY MOMS TIT, YOU SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! YOU ALL GOT TOLD!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lord_PhilMil

103. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/18/2004 3:43:02 PM EDT

Yea, soul-edge i think you need to check blizzards site more often, then youd realize that you just got pwnd, again!
-Mata. after SC2 piracy

RexxarReturns

104. Re: Can't install Starcraft 2... Please help me | 7/18/2004 3:50:26 PM EDT

what a pathetic little nine year old

Kerrigore

105. *Don't feed the trolls* | 7/18/2004 6:08:06 PM EDT

^Puts up a sign^

ur_a_thumbass

106. Re: *Don't feed the trolls* | 7/18/2004 8:29:14 PM EDT

Q u o t e:
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!??!? I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you so desperate that you agree to a sarcasm post and call us names for someting that's clearly the fault of your stupidity?
UNIDHAWKK was fried by a robot.

sinowgold was smacked in the head by people who destroyed his house.

cvn-tv-dip

107. Re: *Don't feed the trolls* | 7/18/2004 8:34:05 PM EDT

Souledge you are really a moron. Just because you think you're right you troll, while when we say something you deny it.

See, you think that your mass spamming will hurt us, ut it won't. We, on the other hand, are subtle, and you are going to overwhelm you when we flame 200 vs 1 in which the 200 is right and the 1 is wrong. But we won't even do that. We will simply ignore everything you say and forget that you are even using the forums, and while we move on with our lives you will be left in despair.

DelraFread

108. Re: *Don't feed the trolls* | 7/19/2004 11:09:50 AM EDT

This probably wasn't the first time this kind of thing happened to SoulEdge. Then again, he could have made up this whole story just to see what peoples reactions would be. At least I hope thats what he did. Or he could just be an idiot.
Tam Moze byc tylko jeden

Lord_PhilMil

109. Re: *Don't feed the trolls* | 7/19/2004 12:20:37 PM EDT

You know, this is the reason why kids bring end up killing them selves, so if we keep the taunting up, we might get rid of h

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:22 pm 

Got bored, didnt read it past the first 10 replies :P

The thread is definitely 'rickshaw' material though...I'll move it there so everyone can laugh at how stupid this person was...

PS. Do you have a copy of SC2 I can borrow? :P

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]