Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
 Post subject: Rickshaw boards
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:01 am 

just curious, but who is rickshaw?

anywho, yay, now theres a place for all of shadows deleted posts lol

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:10 am 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87

....lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:14 am 
<a href="http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com/">Here's a description of a rickshaw.</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:13 pm 
but you wasted the time to come read obsidian forums and post a question? :P woulda been faster to google

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:21 pm 
heh but then again ppl telling you to google something before asking dumb questions are even more clueless than ppl asking the question. its a known fact :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:33 am 

na i saw it just before my teachers like "tests are up start em", so i posted then took it. Then in the middle of my test, the f****** fire alarm went off, so while my test is running everyone, including me, had to go stand outside for 20 mins

....bastard school systems

Peter - GM fisher, GM cook, 80% tailoring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:37 am 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
silly canadians

har har har.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:17 am 
me no canadian me be a queerbecer, i like how it usually pisses other quebecers to be called queerbecers but heck all what quebec is good for is give cheap electricity to us (while we get the fees risen in here so americans gets it the same price). if they are dumb enough to vote for a sheep looking economist its their problem they should have known that he would just lick america's ass (dont look at me i didnt vote for him, heck i didnt even voted with such stupid candidates we had, the only party that could be decent does nothing but quarrel between each others)

quebecers are good whiners but cant be arsed to put things into actions, im trying to work at it but heh not many are listening they are too happy being ripped off i guess and its not as if 1 person was much against a government but i work on it

guess ill stop it now before i turn this into a anti-liberalism thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:15 am 
Anti-liberal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!
lol
but i didnt vote either...
and i went away for a year and when i came back, what had happened? Everything is more expensive!!!
Stupid liberal sheep..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:11 pm 
heh what do you want money is more important than to have social rights for the poors for them its more important to see the CPE (some governmental program for parents with not much money to be able to get their childrens into good hands so they can be forced to drive 1 hour or so to go to work so they can spend 75% on their salary in order to be able to go to work) become lucrative than affrodable for those who actually needs it, but then again what other choices do we really have? a party that wants quebec to be a free nation at all cost and this other party with the dude still thinking he could get away without seeing his head fall under the blade of some big corporation that dont agree with him

when i think about it i dont really wanna see any of them in power all of them would be to frack quebecer ppl in the *** in a way or another. i guess we should excuse them so they have never experienced what it is than to work for 12$ per hour or less? yeah right, i bet none of them ever gained less than 100k a year so why should they care? it doesnt happen in their life so their stick their head in their wallet(a**) and laugh at us the ones trying to make a living with 20k a year, i gain almost 11$ per hours and can barely make it out and have no appartment to pay, i feel the pain of those stucked to work at minimal wage for some big corporation that makes billions every years.

but heck what a better way to go back to cheap labour time but than to rise the prices of everything? that way ppl whines less so they laugh in their beard looking at money fill their wallets and our governments are just a doll into some big corporates men hand's its just that liberals are proud of it more than others. the real problem is in the fundments itself of capitalism but fortunately it'll die soon enough and a new system will take place, and itll be up to us the ppl to say no to their bullshit and make out a better system that wont have slavery as main idea

if we keep not caring we'll get screwed once again and history will repeat again like it did for 10 000 years already, but now that religion lost most of its efficiency to keep ppl in fear and unwilling for revolution its our time to say no to slavery

(maybe this should be moved to off topic chatters or something, sorry about going off topic but its just stronger than me when it comes to this)

Post subject: Re: Rickshaw boards
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:36 am 
Quote:
just curious, but who is rickshaw?
lmao, so ironic :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:37 am 

lol yeh, this gettin moved :lol:

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]