Heh... Age is nothing, as long as you're both legal :wink:

My fiancee is 5 years older than me :shock:

I was 16 when we first got together :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:56 pm 
yea im 3 years older than mine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:20 pm 

yup, my girlfriend is 16 and has the maturity of a 20 year old, therefore she is older then me in a way....haha. She is past all the highschool drama already. things are perfect the way they are!

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:55 pm 
what does all of this have to do with obsidian? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:19 pm 

HE MADE FUN OF ME LOOKING SO YOUNG AND HER LOOKING OLDER THEN ME.......shhhhhhhhhh you silly bastard

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:42 pm 
VALOR HERRRR WIGGERS

well you know, zur has always been f***** sexy. and orion was the noobest of them all. with his gay character freya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:12 am 
Im not pico tards Im orion the legendary orion. My char was new because my other one got deleted punk. I never went to those parties that was pico I had pictures of that. During my real life I have realized how silly this is because it is all worthless. I was addicted for more than 2 years and it got me no where you guys will realize that well most of you will mr. baby lover will always be addicted due to the fact he could do nothing to anybody in the real world. The saddest part is that he wont realize this until bb finally brings this shard down. Then what will you all do? will you go to another shard for another 3 years ? its very sad and Im glad that me and my sister left when we did because it was almost to late for us. Oh and btw zuresse's creto is if there is grass on the field play ball even if there isnt you can always play in the mud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:08 am 

orion, you are a f****** moron....you talk as if you know how things are, and the truth is you have no idea. There are plenty of ppl on this shard, that are exactly like I am. I play when I am bored, I play for fun....due to the fact that it is only a game. I have an amazing life....moving away for school next year, I have an amazing woman, my friends are great. You talk as if you think you are king shit or something. Although, funny thing is, I remember you being a whiny kid who would sulk and cry when you were killed or looted. You were a negative influence to the whole shard, just like your friends. And like whitecracker said, if you come back, u will have no idea what you are doing. ahhhh, its posts like this that make me angry.....once again.....YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO ANY OF THESE PLAYERS ARE....all of them are great ppl, even if I do happen to pk some of them. They are still all cool people who just out to play the game while they are bored...and i'm willing to bet over half of them aren't obsessed with the game, like you even admitted that were...and why....cuz they all have a life outside of the game...mmmmm, i'm gonna stop now, hahaha, first time i got real worked up on the forums since i was a newb...funny shit eh

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:16 pm 

Looks like this topic is going to take a long overdue trip to the Retard Rickshaw 8)

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 40 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3