It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:53 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Quote:
WTF is up with these banners you guys make... Take a photoshop or art course ffs.
I once had a larger, prettier one...

But then Cybervic took the time to come here and voice his dissatisfaction with us all for our large, fancy banners... before he promptly just went back to playing World of Warcraft.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:38 pm 

I was referring more to Ody's, which looks like shit. How do you mix light green with light orange and some random pictures in the background? Jeez.

'And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 pm 

Well jimmy, lets do this 1v1 whenever you grow a pair.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:01 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
lol judas go a f*** yourself you retard, u bring absolutley no good to obsidian, every post u make its like uggh 1v1? uggh f*** you! uggh u suck! uggh i own! uggh signatures!

Face the facts no one likes you and everyone...well the majority of the shard hates cult and you! And well as for meph he just sucks your cock..your a joke a piece of shit that hangs on obsidian like a winnet off sumone arsehole! JuST f*** OFF! YOU SESAME STREET MUPPET!

Tell you what u...BARNEY account looting piece of BRAZILIAN SHITE!, LoV vs cult? battle? you want a war u twat?? You Mob REJECT? BRING it on LoV vs Cult part 2..anytime any place..any island..any town..VESPER , YEW, WRONG.. W/E..youll fall like a piece of shit just like before :)

Just PM staff it will be all arranged...LoV will shut your f****** mouth for the second time

Cult got no power no more just give it up and f*** off your outnumbered 33-1 JUST GTFO OF OBSIDIAN you smelly piece of scum!

Hope your f****** tampon turns into a hedgehog you twat

Have a nice day people of obsidian :) :)

P.S. im very very drunk, i come back and see this so i thought f*** it..tell judas what you think off him, because cult and judas are like a f****** rash..they keep coming back

Ive had it with you and cult...guild battle? as i said bring it..youll fall like a piece of scum thast you are :)

Starting to sound like raptor muhahahaha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:27 pm 

Way to go leader of LoV. I'm sure your guild is proud of your outstanding wit. Excellent post.

1. You run when you see me.
2. You just mass recruited noobs when you got rejected from Cult.
3. I honestly feel sorry for you... changing to Wood Elf... trying out fencing... quite desperate.
4. Your racist / xenophobic remarks should be dealt with by staff or it will prove my point that staff is biased.

Oh...Don't people get forum banned anymore?

'And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:44 pm 

what Ody said :D

Decimation[Dark Honor]
Shadow[GWAR]
Hemlock[Outkastz]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:09 pm 
Game Admin

Bot Check: GAMER
Odysseus has been given a 2 week forum ban.

Such disgraceful, racist and foul remarks have no place on this game or anywhere in the world for that matter. I'm a firm believer that people don't say things they don't believe when they're drunk. What Odysseus has written above is an example of the kind of trash that this world does not need.

All your post has done, Odysseus, is highlight the gutter trawling mind that seems to be lurking in many minds lately.

I hope you take your two week ban and apologise to Judas AND everyone else for subjecting them to such a...hell I can't even think of a word to describe how wretched your behaviour was.

This is the final straw for me. Bob has GIVEN you all a trash talking forum and yet you are content to debase the rest of the forums with your nasty, petty and vindictive ways. I sincerely hope you all take a good, hard look at yourselves not just in how you react ingame and on the forums but how you approach life.

I will NOT tolerate anymore of this FILTHY attitude from anyone - that doesn't just include Odysseus. All of you will clean up your act from here on out or you will be forum banned - For good.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 37 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3