It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:47 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:39 pm 
Greetings, I have been assigned as a new moderator for the Quests and Events forum, so I just wanted to make sure everyone knows some of the guidelines.

No duplicate threads: Please check thoroughly through the forum to make sure your thread has not been duplicated elsewhere.

Also, note, each thread will be moderated, any posts not pertaining to the topic at hand will be removed from it. Posts may also be moderated for clarity or to conserve order in the post.

So if the post has particularly bad english, which won't be the fault of the poster, or if it goes off on a lot of tangents, it may be re-written to preserve the meaning while making it easier to read.

I will be checking private messages almost every day, and moderating the forum as much as possible, and I will try to respond to your posts about any questions/concerns.

Now that that is over, let me welcome you all to the forum, in here I will try to keep updated logs of any quests/events, information pretaining to them, as well as gathering ideas for new quests/events to be held in the future. Suggestions go in the suggestions forum, but under a post about an event, feel free to point out things you liked that happened, or things you would have prefered to have happened.

This pertains to all Staff or Player run quests/events, I will try to cover absolutely everything that goes on in the shard and keep you all up to date, as well as keeping the threads organized.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]