It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:48 am 
All i'm doin in haunted hill is running....pretty fast too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:24 am 
BTW, I have my sactuary made INSIDE the swamp room.. so if you need a courrier.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:15 pm 
OMG that's possible? I tried to mark inside, but that was a no-go :cry: Would've been great to be able to open a gate and swarm ten warriors and mages in at once...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:08 pm 
Well I guess if I can sanct there then you guys can mark... on the other hand surely someone thaught of that before and tried it..... and since nobody used it, then it may be impossible...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:54 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
You cannot mark there, and due to the bug you can sanct there, although it's an area you really shouldn't set as sanct, like the star chamber. Be wary, and use your own judgement

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:43 pm 
Yea thats just kinda cheating when mages cant mark or else mages would just gate everyone there. But whatever you cant prevent all things like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:55 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
there is a way to turn on NO-SANCT, but it isn't linked to no recall and is default to off, so it is forgotten most of the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:35 pm 
Jesus please....
What is wrong with you guys, I expect that type of whining from n00bs, not vets...
You consider this a cheat? Yeah, I can cheat my way to certain death now, how exiting! I would only have done it so you guys don't have to run from top to bottom of that thing yet again... But I guess you'll have to dress up your army again since it is most probably fixed as we talk now.

1-You know for a fact that I thought that you guys could mark there when I sancted it (I did it the 1st time I got there);
2-Some seer (or was it a counsy... can't remember) was .xgo'ing all of us to the swamp room after we 1st got there (and I did not heard you scream to cheat when he got you from the drow jail to the swamp room);
3- he (the counsie-seer-type-of-person-that-I-don't-really-remember-but-that-you-know-who-I'm-taking-about) actually knew that I was using my sanct to get out of the jail
4- I can't survive more then 10 seconds there alone, so why would I want to get there without some kights in shiny armor to protect me? (Aside to do the one time courrier job, that I can't do alone either anyway)

Now don't sream in jalousy just 'cause I could do something (note the past tence) that you guys could not ... get used to it, I can do lots of things that you guys can't.

Anyway....
Again, this is an excruciating way of loosing my time.... why don't you guys pick fights when it actually matters?

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2