It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
 Post subject: Re: Events
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:07 pm 
because once again you think im saying that they r corrupt when im clearly not saying that u was u twat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:55 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
wow,,
can you guys leave it at you dont agree and dont understand each other?

like i said before, your both arguing the same point.

diablo doesn't think staff are corrupt,,,

nosypfma9fa w.e his name is
thinks staff aren't corrupt,

diablo- when he says he thinks not all staff are corrupt, i think he means the current ones aren't but in the past that might have been the case

nospfhafa- I think diablo is saying he thinks none of the staff are corrupt atm

what can't be disputed is- that staff HAVE BEEN and it is a Possibility which is a high at the moment imo, that was the point of me posting that

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:01 pm 

Quote:
because once again you think im saying that they r corrupt when im clearly not saying that u was u twat
Okay then I read it wrong. Thanks for clearing it up Sub.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:53 am 

Hmm there does seem to be an awful lot of discussion / arguments going on about this issue which ironic because most of it is irrelevant.

There is no point you putting forward staff appointments as no player testimony has ever influenced my decision to recruit a staff member and never will.

There will be no recruitments until I can be more active ingame and review personalities more first hand. I aim to make that a priority in January.

Yes, making Ashes Relandi a member of staff was a silly idea and it cost us dearly. I banned his staff account when I first caught him misbehaving, and someone unbanned him (I think it was Cybervic) the next day. I believe it was Hydro who 'finally' banned him permanently on his staff account.

There have been instances where staff have been recruited for the very best reasons and they have still turned out to abuse their powers. Unfortunately this is human nature and there is nothing we can do about that.

Rest assured that any staff appointments will not be made hastily; due time and consideration will be taken.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:22 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
well saying oh well your opinion doesnt matter,, then pointing out one of my refrences is kind of stupid...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:28 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
Oh my

i say every player that has ever been banned in-game since obsidian began ever abused bugs anything malicious to present day must never be staff.. sorted

Whoever does become staff (if their in a guild on their player account) must leave their guild..to prevent biased shit..sorted

If and i mean IF their would ever be corruption in a staff member, higher staff must listen to reports of corruption and monitor certain staff member and put trust into what players report are true...not trying to dig up the past but a perfect example would be seer phantom..i can remember alot of people reporting/sending screens of corruption and nothing was done about it..it was just brushed off..until he was caught red handed..sorted

Tbh im not bothered who will be staff..but who ever starts to be corrupt gets caught eventually anyway

said my bit ill let yas fight on lmao :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:47 pm 

The idea of being staff is always fun to think about and wish to become. Its like Naruto trying to become Hokage and shit (I know, stupid refrence lol).

However, why anyone would like to become a staff is beyond me. I know if I was given the oppurtunity (again, I know I wont), I would not be as calm as I want to be.

Personally, having a character account is fine with me. Anything more would make me grumpy!

Also, I really dont care who becomes staff. As long as they BAN Silk, I will be their friends lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:35 am 

Quote:
well saying oh well your opinion doesnt matter,, then pointing out one of my refrences is kind of stupid...
Just because we may agree with a player, doesn't mean that our decision was influenced by them. But it is nice when we are on the same page :)

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4