It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject: Re: Events
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:51 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Uhm I will be honest. The only staff member that doesnt seem to get his character account and his staff account mixed together is Koldoon. When he is on his staff he goes by the staff book (not letting his anger towards what happened to his character affect his judgement). Likewise when he is on his character account (he doesnt get on his staff to punish whoever made him mad).

Although I appreciate all the staff that are currently around, the ones that are do get their character and staff account mixed in together.

I guess this doesnt apply too much with Thassius and Drakkar as I havent 'seen' them online. Most likely they are hidden and I just havent seen them on my screen in person.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:25 pm 

Eventually, youll need staff wether you like it or not chips, when we can start making accounts, more players will come, and im pretty sure, we want someone who has been around long enough. They wont choose players they know will abuse. And if they do abuse then they will be perma banned. I think new staff should be trained, but hey thats my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:36 pm 

Currently there are two moderators who could be promoted: Mariner and Krakken. Im pretty sure those two will be getting a staff position before any other players on the shard will.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
oh ya im all for it if they get promoted... I am not really knowing mariner even due to me never really being in the buying and selling.. but ya... kraken is a mean ass tho LOL and i would love to see him as counsie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:07 pm 

You would get the giggles if you really knew which of the two is the real 'mean' ass lmao :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:17 am 
Quote:
Uhm I will be honest. The only staff member that doesnt seem to get his character account and his staff account mixed together is Koldoon. When he is on his staff he goes by the staff book (not letting his anger towards what happened to his character affect his judgement). Likewise when he is on his character account (he doesnt get on his staff to punish whoever made him mad).

Although I appreciate all the staff that are currently around, the ones that are do get their character and staff account mixed in together.

I guess this doesnt apply too much with Thassius and Drakkar as I havent 'seen' them online. Most likely they are hidden and I just havent seen them on my screen in person.
You have no f****** clue do you. there isnt a staff member atm that doesnt go by the book on there staff and use the player account to get angry so use your brain before speaking

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:51 am 

Really? Because you know so much about staff BM? Stop pulling shit out of your ass and think that you know so much about the game. Unlike you I pay attention to the staff. Furthermore, I was stating an opinion, which isnt you decision to tell me if I am wrong or right.

Stop acting like a bad ass and go take more pics with your nasty ass sluts. I honestly dont know why most of the people (including Spawn) thought those nasty hoes looked anywhere near 'hot'.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:51 am 

hey man! dont make fun of the sluts!! to far mang to far!

hehehehehehe

but seriously...
nosympthany or w,e your name is

you bring up a good point. just because someone doesn't agree with a given opinion, doesn't mean it's wrong. if you think its wrong, it's most likely just your immaturity speaking to you ;)

and I didn't agree with nosympthany's opinion either, but I won't bash it, maybe list reasons why it is wrong.. but wont bash it unlike alot of other individuals

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 pm 

@BM - If you think that all staff use their account to get back at you for messing with thier in-game characters than thats cool. I dont really care. If thats what you see, all the power to you.

I personally dont see that with some staff. That is my opinion. So I dont get what I dont understand?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:30 pm 

u guys are both saying staff arent corrupt,

but the way you worded it on the other post made it seem like you thought some that currently serve are....

but you probably didn't mean that... and diablo probably thought u said the same. as i did when i first read ur other post......

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:39 pm 

To me only one staff has shown not to get his character account mixed in with his staff.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 pm 

oh well i disagree,

pointing out my explanations would require me to state staff info, which ive been trying to avoid, but i respectfully disagree

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:45 am 
hahaha, your arguing about staff in a post and at the end of it you talk about a photo hahaha your such an idiot.
But anyway You was saying that only Koldoon isnt corrupt (thats what I got from what you were saying) and I was saying that thats not true. Echo Bob Drakker are not corrupt so maybe if you spoke english and not idiot like gaffer or raptor then we might get what your saying.
I have been on this shard for awhile now and yea Im not one of the oldest but I know the shard very well so stfu kid and grow up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:32 am 

I Vote Hank for staff :P j/k But yea i think all the staff now days go by the book and are honest at least they havent showed me other wise.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 pm 

Quote:
hahaha, your arguing about staff in a post and at the end of it you talk about a photo hahaha your such an idiot.
But anyway You was saying that only Koldoon isnt corrupt (thats what I got from what you were saying) and I was saying that thats not true. Echo Bob Drakker are not corrupt so maybe if you spoke english and not idiot like gaffer or raptor then we might get what your saying.
I have been on this shard for awhile now and yea Im not one of the oldest but I know the shard very well so stfu kid and grow up
Your a moron aswell. Just because I dont agree with you I need to grow up. You spend too much time with Dedo from what you said in your last sentence. You've been here longer, wanna cookie?

Im still entitled to my opinions. Like I stated above. If you think they are all corrupt thats fine with me. I don't necessarily find all the staff corrupt.

Unlike you I can probably speak English a lot better than you. I honestly dont get why your accusing me of not being able to speak English properly.

Cheers!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next