It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Event prizes
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:44 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
I was having a look at Maximus's event thread and the prize system was cool....

What about if in the next staff-hosted events staff would change their prizes rather than giving the same old unidded weapon?
And yea maybe regs, or mounts or I don't know, maybe in a far futuer :roll: like unique robes and stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:31 am 

I've said it b4 and I'll say it again, personalized items, trophies etc. are the greatest prizes. When you haave something that noone else on the shard has because you won it in an event says alot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:35 am 

Quote:
I've said it b4 and I'll say it again, personalized items, trophies etc. are the greatest prizes. When you haave something that noone else on the shard has because you won it in an event says alot.
Well I think those are deserved for like really big big events, like piramid battles and stuff..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:41 am 

I remember I was in a quest once with my ex-carpenter, Cinderella, and I got a verite hatchet to chop chop chop. That was priceless.
:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:53 am 

Unfortunately, as of now only GMs are allowed to hand out unique items for prizes and Seers can't controlled the NPCs (including mounts) they spawn. GMs usually don't host regular events because they use their powers to create new events, quests, arenas, etc. However, I will see what I can do. Maybe I will be able to get GMs to shrink some mounts for the Seers to hand out as prizes once in awhile. No guarantees though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:27 am 
Great point...New prizes means more players at events...more players....more events....more fun :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:06 am 
Sounds good, was an event yesterday and i ended up giving my team prizes because the ones that they would get wud be poor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:51 am 

Website: http://www.facebook.com/editbadge.php?bid=2100#/profile.php?id=515737718&ref=profile
Quote:
Sounds good, was an event yesterday and i ended up giving my team prizes because the ones that they would get wud be poor
Yea thanx Ross :D wonder if i would hav got a better 1 had i not called u princess lol... u gave tomcat a magic wep :cry: ...chears babdee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:24 am 

Quote:
Great point...New prizes means more players at events...more players....more events....more fun :lol:
cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:16 am 
Quote:
Quote:
Yea thanx Ross :D wonder if i would hav got a better 1 had i not called u princess lol... u gave tomcat a magic wep :cry: ...chears babdee
I couldnt remember what u called me, u was gonna get power bow of total leech or sumin lol, tomcat got longsword poer poison :P

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]