It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:22 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Invisible Mans Quest
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:37 pm 

Ok so here is echos new quest: this morning a invisible man showed up in Brit wanting to share his secret about why he is invisible. He said that he drank a potion that he found in the Vesper GY, and he wanted us to find him another and bring it to him. So we headed to the GY and looked around- there we found a wall with a picture of a spider on it and when you click on the parts of the wall it shows some form of code which Regiss translated for us- it said Yew GY, Moonglow GY and Jhelom GY or something like that.

We went to all of those GYs and found a switch in or around all of them. When we returned to Yew we found that we could then go through the spider wall, and we ended up underground by a gate. Now you have to go through the west side of the gate cos if you go through the east you die instantly. So you go through and we found a bunch of caskets, boulders, a secret passage and a moongate surrounded by boulders so you cant get to it. On one of the caskets is written "RIP Ex P Losion" So that told us that we have to blow up the boulders both through the secret passage and around the moongate- BAAAADDDD!!! It hurt like hell to blow up the ones around the moongate- hit me for 145 and killed my poor stang instantly! When you go through the moongate all you do is die.

So lets go back to the secret passage- it is just a black void like area through a wall but when you are dead it looks like a bunch of gears- when you click on the gears it says Wow you can see the sky- dont have a clue what that is about. So you go through and on the other side is a invisible wall, two blocks, and a crap load of boulders. You have to navigate a invisible maze to get to the blocks- now you need 2 ppl one to double click the block on the top to raise the one on the bottom while the other person goes through and then the one already through can raise it for the other. Team work is highly overrated BTW Echo. You then come to some boulders and cant go further so we had to blow them up. We went through and came to a big black wall thing that ended up being a portal. But we couldnt go through- on either side of the portal was two blocks that when you click on them they turn yellow- on the yellow part was another code which translated said "Only in death" Thankyou to Regiss for translating for us! So we went back to the first portal and committed suicide- Echo its not good to promote such behaviour! We went back and through the wall and found another portal that takes you to a ankh. OMG this is long.... I'm tired just from thinking. So we rezed and carried on.

We followed the passage way and came to a room with a black hole surrounded by stairs- dont go in the hole!- its a death trap and it will kill you. Also in the room was a cage with zombies- on the cage it said dont kill zombies. There was also 4 pillars with skellies attatched to each one, and a pedestal with a box on it hopefully containing our prize- however it is doubtful because a few nights ago echo had a mini quest where he buried something horrible under vesper gy! The terror of it all is enough to kill you! Ok so we opened the gate and let the zombies out and tried to lure them into the death trap but that would kill them right? So we lured them towards the pedestal which is surrounded by a yellow barrier where they then poofed and when somewhere but I dont know where. Now what? The chest on the pedestal is locked and we dont know what to do. But we do know that when you click on the skellies attatched to the pillars parts of the stairs leading to the death trap opens. We need help guys! Its been pretty well 2 ppl on this whole quest with a bit of help from others, help us figure this out!

Echo! We are not proud ppl- we would gladly accept a kick in the head if we thought that it would help us out! Put a big neon sign on the wall saying "Now heres what you do you morons......" Just give us a hint- we did damn well getting this far and I think that we deserve a little help. :cry:

Holy God that was a mouthfull! Yay Ima done! Have fun guys!

But its still fun to watch them
fall down the stairs.
-------------------------------------------------------
Whisper Hunter- Tank-Mage (sort of lmao!)(GWAR)
Saga Hellfire- GM Tamer (TLC)
Raine- GM Macefighter (KoDR)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:11 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
that deathtrap is disabled now if i got it right. and ive runned around like crazy in there without getting any wiser :/ i havnt checked thru names on all the chests "in the start" yet and not ingame anymore for the evening. but if someone want to, perhaps its some clue on one of them? one of them gave a hint to use explosion on the barrier of stones i know.

I game on Ubuntu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:15 pm 

I was very careful in my search- the only casket that gave any hint was the Ex P Losion one, I am stuck :(

As far as I know the deathtrap is still functional- altho I have yet to jump in and test it. I am there alone and it takes a second person to get a person out of the deathtrap.

But its still fun to watch them
fall down the stairs.
-------------------------------------------------------
Whisper Hunter- Tank-Mage (sort of lmao!)(GWAR)
Saga Hellfire- GM Tamer (TLC)
Raine- GM Macefighter (KoDR)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:18 am 

The death trap at one point we couldnt get onto it but now we can again, also the zombies are back, there was 8 i think and now there is 3 ive been lureing them out and getting them on the death trap but it doesnt seem to be making much difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:52 am 

Ok so i was just looking about trying new things then this poped up...

there was 10 of these "wandering sprits" and they poof somewhere because they walk on the yellow line and POOF so if anyone see's these let us know.
Also the pedistal spoke!!!!

But i dont wanna try the Death Trap because its now Auto death not just a little at a time.
Also there is 10 zombies now not only afew, so 10 zombies and there was 10 of these wandering shadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:46 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

that looks very cool.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]