It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:01 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:22 pm 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Dracula, Echo didn't use the words "STFU". Perhaps he just wanted a "friendly" exchange over PM. Just try to relax and PM him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:16 pm 

Saying im being "snippy" makes me look bad when all im doing is telling the truth..

Nothing like this is the players fault.. 99% of the horssht that has gone on in this shard over its history has been due to staff and admin issues.. Anyone whos been here 5+ years will tell you that.. Im echos friend but im also a player still for some reason after all this time and all the things that have screwed me here so i have to think as any player of the game we are trying to keep going. IT IS NOT THE PLAYERS FAULTS PERIOD.. Anyone who would have not shown up should have just been thrown out by staff.

Look schedule a time for a pyramid battle for a good prize if you wanna give people an event they want and to get some more people on.. If its scheduled far enough in advance the good players will have a chance to see it on the forums and login for it. Making it at least somewhat apparent who the "best" is.. Its easy to do, its fun. and its been forever and it kinda solves these two events not being done..

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:56 am 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
Cant we not continue the cage event, is hasnt even started

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:29 am 

Id imagine thassius still hasnt gotten permission to use the new area for some reason..

Hey Staff what is the plan?

Lysol-former
Maximus-former
Dracula-former
Kuka
Bl8dinc4K3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:17 am 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
Quote:

Anyway like i was saying it aint against you even, you should have had MANY counsies and Seers TO help You Out! and You had like None.. And We have LESS now.. So how can we get anything done seriously....
Thassius needs to fire all these afk staff and just try again.. And again if he needs to recruit Good Staff..
roflcopter.

Maybe staff is bored of having to entertain, and players need to actually set up stuff themselves?

I'd be willing to do a hmmmmmmmm fish/tame off.. OOoOO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:53 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Anyway like i was saying it aint against you even, you should have had MANY counsies and Seers TO help You Out! and You had like None.. And We have LESS now.. So how can we get anything done seriously....
Thassius needs to fire all these afk staff and just try again.. And again if he needs to recruit Good Staff..
roflcopter.

Maybe staff is bored of having to entertain, and players need to actually set up stuff themselves?

I'd be willing to do a hmmmmmmmm fish/tame off.. OOoOO

He does kind of have a point tho, we just got a bunch of new councies and such and really I haven't seen to many of them on lately. I see Koldoon, Drakkar and Echo on quite a bit but i don't see much of the others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:25 am 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
People just get bored, they expect fun and excitement and what do they get? Forums. So most of them dont stick around to be ingame counselors. I'm not saying make them ingame counselors asap, its definately a good method of weeding out those indivduals. But there needs to be a probation period. Instead of recruiting counslers once in a blue moon, then the recruiting person leaves for a few months and comes back and doenst do anything about the mods and so on.. Of course that would mean afk mods/counselors. but thats just IMO.

OR some mods just get jipped, but thats apparently rare and far in between :)

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2