It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Last spell on Necro
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:01 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Hello,

Does anyone know how to macro a last spell or a spell at all on a necro?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Last spell on Necro
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:09 pm 

You were able to cast a necro spell? Tried to cast "Necro Spirits" it just said that I didnt have that spell in my spellbook.. :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

Necro was never a macroable spellbook, Jorus somewhat intentionally designed it to be a reaction-speed based character that was hard to play with in all dimensions.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:56 am 

Quote:
Hello,

Does anyone know how to macro a last spell or a spell at all on a necro?

Thanks
still noob

Oriax - Necro
Bundinha - Craftswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:37 pm 

Only current method to do that would be with razor. However 3rd party programs are not allowed :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:09 pm 
Staff

Quote:
Only current method to do that would be with razor. However 3rd party programs are not allowed :(
The Razor client just doesn't fit this shard well. However, perhaps the Obsidian client could be modified to allow for last spell. This is a sore spot though because one of the reasons it's like this in the first place was to discourage spam macro'ing spells over and over. I'm all ears for a discussion on this, but I can't really make any promises or even give an opinion on this at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
The Razor client just doesn't fit this shard well. However, perhaps the Obsidian client could be modified to allow for last spell. This is a sore spot though because one of the reasons it's like this in the first place was to discourage spam macro'ing spells over and over. I'm all ears for a discussion on this, but I can't really make any promises or even give an opinion on this at the moment.
Wouldn't even need a client mod, just would need to add a command for .lastnecro and .necro <#> to allow them being cast by macro say, subject to speech spam limits.

However would need to rebalance necro slightly if you do, the "casting delay" of the interface was part of jorus's original balance Some of the no cast spells would get ugly if spammed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:19 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wouldn't even need a client mod, just would need to add a command for .lastnecro and .necro <#> to allow them being cast by macro say, subject to speech spam limits.

However would need to rebalance necro slightly if you do, the "casting delay" of the interface was part of jorus's original balance Some of the no cast spells would get ugly if spammed
If I remember correctly, aren't we -1 on Necro balance after you made the spells resistible? :P
Also I would say forget that. The clicking is what makes Necromancery fun.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]