It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 8   [ 110 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 pm 

Weekly conquests, or other events

loot gain from monsters (i used to hunt wrong and sun harpies back in the day but now its discouraging getting such little loot, this goes for most monsters)

make the gains 20% easier for all skills (magic resist should be made easier than 20%)

New areas of the map would be cool

Player activated events. (pvp ones could have a 1k buy in and winner gets the pot)

Dont put in stupid shit like enchanted weps or any more mounts.

Ultimately more players is what will get me to play and this will do it. Also, i believe old players that want to return should be pardoned of their past violations as Diablo said

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:16 pm 

1) daily automated events: where 24 hours in advance there would be an anouncement scroll across screen ever 10 min game time.then you would go threw gates that would appear in each town 10 min before event. you would enter and choose to enter it where you would need to click a book or something. this would bring ppl on to do event and maybe want to do more......

2) weapons need to be more available on drops. to add excitement and accomplishment in hunting.

3) monster type drops:i saw very kool thing on other shard that would be sweet, add help other issue ppl are bitching about
a)some creature(balrons on other shard) dropped sometimes essence bottles, which each one was skill related(essence of archery, or any skill). drinking them would raise your skill of that type by.1. that isnt much and would be REALLY hot pk spot..lol and hunting spot.

the rest are crap i think others would like.

4) more deco: make the cooler things drop on monsters, some craftable or plantable, as ive said before ALOT of ppl love deco....me not so much, but whole new economy.

5) keep up good work on new bosses...very kool. Bob deserves alot of credit for the things he has done, alot is quite the badass stuff if ppl would get on and try.

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
I like all the suggestions and i think they all should be implemented!!

1)Have to say it again make loot better..more gold and increased chance of magic wep drops...this game is not getting younger and I think getting nice loot will increase trades and weapons sold aka people staying online for more time....I prefer a higher % of magic drops, decoration for homes drops, rares.....n make the monster npcs easier to kill!!!!

2) STEALING SKILL

3) make things generally easier like having bandie vendors, mana pot vendors, p pot and health pot...arrows... etc..---Mordern games are designed now to make life for their new players easier...by having vendors with these essentials accessible at all times is useful for people needing to hunt...

4) INCREASE THE MASS OF LANDS AVAILABLE TO OBSIDIAN

5) Daily Quests for some gold or loot--- like saving some noble's daughter from orcs impregnating her and bringing her back to town.. atleast some sort of daily quests dont know how it should be done though but that's what bob is for.

Last edited by Rippa on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 am 

the only thing that would make me play more is have the races fair for everyone to be no limitations. so that everplayer has a fair chance of being any race.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:09 pm 

1. Make clearing spawns actually produce stangs in that area not the other side of the map so taming could be a useful skill again.

2. A pvp system much closer to what it was in t3a, except some sort of penalty for using spawns, summons etc.

3. Bring back old crafting set up, i don't want to waste my time mining and smithing if it is not going to turn out gm atleast most of the time.

4. Bring back old vendor set up, the list version is much more noob friendly and less annoying then having to click on everything in a bag to see what it is.

5. Totally revamp hunting. Change monster targetting back closer to what it was, i don't want to be chased all over the level by every monster there at once. Better loot, make vanqs actually possible to find again, if it takes a half hour of fighting to kill a monster it should have more than 32 gold and a katana of might.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 pm 

1- Adjust the option so that when you close a door you do not turn towards it. I know I do not turn around to close my door at home...I just swing it shut as I am walking away...it is very unrealistic to turn around to shut the door...unless you are a robot with restricted arm movement like C-3PO

2- Archery - Better damage and chance to hit. Change the option so that you do not turn towards your target while mounted...anyone trained in archery would know how to shoot in different directions without having to point your horse that way. Just the way it is.

3- Staff- BOTH active and visible.

4- Ability to re-deed a house. Make it so that once the house is placed there is a 3-6 month delay before being able to re-deed it. More storage as well.

5- Make PvM more interesting. Bosses are cool, but what drove me to hunt like mad were the weapon drops. I have not gotten anything of value yet and that keeps me offline for the most part. In turn, that keeps PvP/Pkers offline as well...no one easy to kill in dungeons lol.
-Rares....re-introduce Ice/Fire etc. Robes, dresses, pants, sandals, and so on. Make the items in sets so there are many sets to complete. Maybe as many as 100 different rare items available to randomly drop.
--For the rares, have the system keep track of how many have dropped in NPC loot drops each month...once it reaches a limit, they stop dropping until the next month...keeping rares, rare.

Right now, I could play....but it just doesn't really offer me anything in return for my time. These things would make me more than happy to log in a lot more....and #5 would attract much attention from the masses I am sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:05 am 

I disagree with the house re-deeding tho i think thatonce you place a house it should stay there period, just out more thought into where you wil build it. I also think that if you could just pick up a house and move it whereever you want noone will be buying or selling houses at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:52 am 

I personally enjoy the shard and the changes along with it.

But I'm sure there's nothing more than having more players that will get me to play more often.

So basically this is what I'd like to play often:

1 Shard Votation Back
2 Old Banned Players Back
3 All bug abusers must be banned till bug is fixed, if they persist forever.
4 A chat-system where all players who are logged in game can interact with.
5 Maybe FACTIONS? Such as, when you choose at the beginning which city u wanna come from, you are bounded to that faction forever. This would include (Restriction and permissions to enter cities/areas, maybe bribe the guards at city entrance to join ecc ecc) Plus guilds cannot include members of diff faction, or if they can they have to dunno, pay extremily more smth like that

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:30 am 

1. new hunting areas.
2. weapons shouldn't get broken that fast specially magic weps.
3. ranger class is in deep because rangers can't wear neither armour nor shields.
4. ppl can avoid poison potts so easily by moving around while fighting, they shouldn't.

Weakest
Zoro
Void
Goku
Strongest

Cult of the damned

Last edited by maher on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:59 am 

1. Grave-digging with possibility of ruin weapon drops in Britain graveyard.

2. Monster contracts (IE, have an NPC in a town give you a quest to kill 10 ettins then return for a gold reward).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm 

More animal spawns its ridiculous i searched for a while ain't find nothing but a few horses and llamas no stangs or nothing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:22 am 

1) Don't jail/ban me for holding dragon pit fights... That is all.

Eshmaki

http://www.youtube.com/user/IloveJesusY ... ature=mhum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 pm 

1-Bring back the old pvp, healing and poison system.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:45 am 
Hello,
Just to make a note, Echo has given everyone the chance to post 5 things each that would get you to play more often abnd alot of people are only putting 1. Im sure people can think of other things to help staff get an idea of what people want.

Sorry for going off topic Echo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:55 pm 

OK OK

2) More unique drop collecting like the snow items, different stuff year round..

Eshmaki

http://www.youtube.com/user/IloveJesusY ... ature=mhum

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 8   [ 110 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next